satya trak total bakwas - we want 1st tapu expose

Posted: 13 years ago
satya trak is a full to  total bakwas - we want 1st tapu expose
arey yaaron come on the main streamline of story is tapasysa -veer and ichcha and of course those related to that

just becaos these other set of ex naukar came to force (satay-sanchi babies) we cannot wait for the taps expose throw out stuff
sheey i want to taps be thrown out even when the bundelas are rich yyar..

come oen nahin tou ichca kya sirf gareebe aur lachar ya tou naukrani jiasye hee rahegi

yes taps track should eb prirotiy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hamare kahne se kiya hoga ,show bale jo chahe ge bhi hoga ,wait &watch...ichcha kiya karti he...πŸ˜•
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

no satya track is really good but yes i want tappu nonsense over, this triangle has been stetched 4 too long

expose that devil ab

Originally posted by: intruderfast

no satya track is really good but yes i want tappu nonsense over, this triangle has been stetched 4 too long

expose that devil ab

yeh Devakinanadan - ab tum meer dushman ho dusrey forum key wajeh sey 😑

satya track is unecesarily exagerating a sit wa sjust matter of child thief short track punishmnet - not that bundelas had snatched thier business or soemthing like that....too much exgeration yeh dono stupid bahibehen kar rahe hai
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shon703

yeh Devakinanadan - ab tum meer dushman ho dusrey forum key wajeh sey 😑

satya track is unecesarily exagerating a sit wa sjust matter of child thief short track punishmnet - not that bundelas had snatched thier business or soemthing like that....too much exgeration yeh dono stupid bahibehen kar rahe hai

really tum bas in cheezon se dushmani paal lete ho , πŸ˜† whats the prob with devakiπŸ˜† she is nice and i want vaiki as a couple

and dont think its a matter of child theif only, there is more to it .
satya mother death might also be related to this
mkdeepaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like Satya track because we are fed up of Tapasya and Nani track.
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
anmol.....tapu baby will cry and now der is goin2 be a revenge for tapus tearsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
arrow01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you all Satya tack is soo typical and a bore.  I want Taps to be exposed too.
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I think Taps has been pampered enough... its high time she is told to go to the real father of her baby... 😑🀒
purvim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shon703

satya trak is a full to  total bakwas - we want 1st tapu expose

arey yaaron come on the main streamline of story is tapasysa -veer and ichcha and of course those related to that

just becaos these other set of ex naukar came to force (satay-sanchi babies) we cannot wait for the taps expose throw out stuff
sheey i want to taps be thrown out even when the bundelas are rich yyar..

come oen nahin tou ichca kya sirf gareebe aur lachar ya tou naukrani jiasye hee rahegi

yes taps track should eb prirotiy

true agree with you i thought woh ichchha se pyaar karega to veer sidha ho jaayega lekin bilkul bakwas kar diya.πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±