Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: cjs369

I would love to see Rohit in Uttaran...since the Cvs have left no scope for Vansh to return .... may be he can come in dreams or flash back...  I dont mind him in another role too... πŸ˜‰ his handsome looks and his excellent performance ....always makes me glad to see him on screen ...😊😳

yes charu his looks and charming personality , the way he looked at icha....ankhon mein hi pyar dikhta tha yaar....love him n mis vansh...come back yaar with the same jadoo
nb.neha thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~~~~

i understand.. 😊 but rohit deserves a sensible show.. 😊 n we can always enjoy watching him in dorr.. he is a brilliant actor.. πŸ‘ but for u n all my frnds who r missing vansh i too wish that cvs bring him back in atleast flashbacks n dreams.. 😊

flashbacks n dream sequences woul sufice my desire to watch vansh.....and if at he comes back in a new way then omg...nothing like that. he does a bter show definately bt some how m msing vansh/ rohit in the show.....uske bina uta is nothing but crap......cvs are so interested in twists n turns so y not one more twist n get back rohit / vansh
~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nb.neha

flashbacks n dream sequences woul sufice my desire to watch vansh.....and if at he comes back in a new way then omg...nothing like that. he does a bter show definately bt some how m msing vansh/ rohit in the show.....uske bina uta is nothing but crap......cvs are so interested in twists n turns so y not one more twist n get back rohit / vansh

they cant bring vansh back as he was shown dead.. may be he can make a comeback as a totally new character.. though it will look veryy unreal.. or may be they can bring him back after generation leap.. 😊
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nope, they wont be able to handle his track properly even in flashbacks and all , we already have enough bandas in show who come and go on screen as per cvs convince , why bring back dead guy and add more confusion , he is doing some other show on SP if iam not wrong , let him be there ,
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rohit as a new ckt. in Uttaran else Vansh in FBs ........... It'd be gr8 to have him back !!!

But he's in Dor ..... I think he's better off there rather than all the dirty politics here 
Edited by divy609 - 13 years ago
nb.neha thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~~~~

they cant bring vansh back as he was shown dead.. may be he can make a comeback as a totally new character.. though it will look veryy unreal.. or may be they can bring him back after generation leap.. 😊

anything would do if it brings rohit back to utaran. flashacks would be magical .....vansh hoga na isiliye....one more flashback plzzzzz
nb.neha thumbnail
have a look at vancha.......

so cutely rohit is teasing tina :)))))))))
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No... i dont want Rohit back on this useless show, where his talent is wasted and under utilized.
sps0114 thumbnail
Dont want Vansh look alike in Uttaran again - yeh bahut hee ghisa pita angle hai har serial meh yeh dikha deteh hai - Amitabh kee movie thee kasme vadeh.......

Uttaran meh kuch toh different hoh.......Ichcha ke saath Veer hee nonah chahiyeh......they make a good pair......Veer will be back in form with Ichcha once Taps is out of bundela house......sachchi aur achchai kee win hogee......dont want anyone else in Ichcha's life but Veer😊......all the stuff is part of relationship ups and down.....let them come out of it and they can have a good ending if cvs wants to end Uttaran........if they want to contd then Ichcha's school dream after the her child with Veer should come true......Veer and Ichcha together should work together for drug addiction......anything with a good social message.....
nb.neha thumbnail
Originally posted by: sps0114

Dont want Vansh look alike in Uttaran again - yeh bahut hee ghisa pita angle hai har serial meh yeh dikha deteh hai - Amitabh kee movie thee kasme vadeh.......

Uttaran meh kuch toh different hoh.......Ichcha ke saath Veer hee nonah chahiyeh......they make a good pair......Veer will be back in form with Ichcha once Taps is out of bundela house......sachchi aur achchai kee win hogee......dont want anyone else in Ichcha's life but Veer😊......all the stuff is part of relationship ups and down.....let them come out of it and they can have a good ending if cvs wants to end Uttaran........if they want to contd then Ichcha's school dream after the her child with Veer should come true......Veer and Ichcha together should work together for drug addiction......anything with a good social message.....

how about vansh in dreams or flashbacks....it would be wonderful. maybe he can again act as a guiding star for icha