Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Nissar to direct 4 lion's new show on Star Plus

BluntlySpeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

As per the latest news, Nissar will direct $ lions new show on Star Plus...is this why he is no longer associated with Geet any more? Not that MAAN SINGH is doing a bad job...i actually think that te new creatives, Maesh pandey and Barry Dillion team is doing a better job in terms of direction, editing and the flow of episodes etc but the script and direction of the plot may not be what i would have liked...but no comments...i am willing to wait and watch...i

Star plus has a wider reach and i am sure the will want the best team to execute this show but just hope they dont yank every good technician and crew from Geet for the same...that will truly be a shame.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: indepgal

As per the latest news, Nissar will direct $ lions new show on Star Plus...is this why he is no longer associated with Geet any more? Not that MAAN SINGH is doing a bad job...i actually think that te new creatives, Maesh pandey and Barry Dillion team is doing a better job in terms of direction, editing and the flow of episodes etc but the script and direction of the plot may not be what i would have liked...but no comments...i am willing to wait and watch...i

Star plus has a wider reach and i am sure the will want the best team to execute this show but just hope they dont yank every good technician and crew from Geet for the same...that will truly be a shame.

He may be directing the other show but its still not confirmed that he is leaving GEET.. So lets see.. fingers crossed i hope he can handle both the shows... 😊
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
tis news is not goin well wid me...😔 
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Azmatazz

He may be directing the other show but its still not confirmed that he is leaving GEET.. So lets see.. fingers crossed i hope he can handle both the shows... 😊

fat chance. 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Nissar is involved with Geet series more on a story level right now...he might b busy with that other show's direction because thats a new show which is starting but he is still invovled with Geet in the story department😊
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Nissar is involved with Geet series more on a story level right now...he might b busy with that other show's direction because thats a new show which is starting but he is still invovled with Geet in the story department😊

Nissar should never leave Geet, it's the show which got him an award.......

Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow i am sooo happy for the new show....but unhappy because KSG left the show....!!!!!!!
BluntlySpeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by jyoti06

Thanks for the clarification, Jyoti. Appreciate it!

Edited by indepgal - 13 years ago
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Thank god! I thought he would leave the show..
But i really want swati pandey back..she only cud give us passionate love story of maaneet and their passionate romantic moments back