Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Happy Independence Day to me........Board exams are over now...I can concentrate on CID, Adaalat and World cup.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome yaar . I think that one case would be completed in two eps.
Wistfulness thumbnail
I'm so excited for this 2 hr spl episode. Well India reached semi-finals and yuvi man of the match for the 4th time.😊😛😉😃😆👏
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
 even i m mega giga happy on  reaching of india  to semi final .   praying now for india to win ds WC...
Wistfulness thumbnail
Wait is over now........Saturday is here.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
 yayyy.... jumping....
Wistfulness thumbnail
I watched the episode yesterday and it was fantastic. Courtroom scene was in the climax of the episode. One lady named Sheetal was blamed of the murders and to my surprise KD knew her 10 years ago. He had to choose between law and her and so he choosed law. The actress who played Supreme court lawyer in an episode again appeared yesterday. She too was in the plane and we will see her in the next episode also. In the climax I was shocked to see that the Judge himself was a guilt and murdered max people. The story actually revolved around a writer and his book......I'll write again.
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Shrutik

The 2nd episode was about murder of a pairs (boy and girl) by their friend and sister. The boy was step brother of the Criminal girl and his friend was the partner in crimes. The friend got a tatoo on his hand and that was on a picture of a  Pune guide photographer. CID got that pic and investigate and finally they got those partners in crimes.  
Wistfulness thumbnail

Before dying the writer managed to say that clue is in the startings. KD combined the 1st words of few first chapters and it formed that Singhal Gave money to goverment. The writer was too intelligent as he managed to hide the clue this way. KD found out that Singhal gave 42 Crores to the judge and the whole sequence of plane crash was a plan. They had decided to kill KD and Pranali too. 

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shruti!!

Hearty congratulations as you are done with your boards :D
Enjoy this time!! you will never be so free ;)