Adaalat

Discussions - Episode 19- 2 hr spl[OVER]

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Everyone...Hope you enjoyed holi. It's time to move ahead and discuss on next episode that is episode 19 which will be aired on 26th march 2011. It's a 2 hr special and we will not have to hear Maya's rough voice (I guess as she was absent in the promoπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰) as usual court room will be missing. Promo seemed to be intresting and I saw Inspector Dave in the plane too. The location was in an area away from city I guess. The plane crashed and some lives (KD, Dave and one Judge) were in danger.😭
The background voice was saying,"Iss baar kd ki adaalat ek sunsaan jaazere mein". Well Kd was hitting someone with his leg in the promo.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ‘β­οΈ Someone please explain in better way if you can actually this time I myself didn't understand properly.
Edited by Shruti_HR - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Can't wait for it...........I'm So excited.
Wistfulness thumbnail
Good News - India reached the quarter finals and Yuvi man of the match once again.
Wistfulness thumbnail
Hope this episode will be too good and sony entertainment television also.
Wistfulness thumbnail
The only thing I fear is that star plus may organize any idiot daily soap's rubbish Maha episode on saturday. It happened once and I had missed the second episode of Adaalat Becoz of that chand chupa badal mein maha episode. Well I was lucky to catch the repeats. My mother watches those ugly, wicked, senseless daily soaps on star plus.  
Wistfulness thumbnail
@ CID_HD - hey did you watch the 2nd episode of Chase????????Actually I missed both Adaalat and CID on saturday.
Wistfulness thumbnail

I will think and open an intresting topic after this episode. My exams are approaching an end on 23rd.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ‘β­οΈ

Thank god tension ka time beet gaya.
Edited by Shrutik20 - 13 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail

@All - I know It's funny but how to upload a picture??????

I wanna post few in the gallary.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
shruti ..
 happy belated holi ,did not  a bit think to visit this forum......
 yeah even i watched promo  not only one but thrice  , it sounded interseting n one special thing its of 2 hrs .
Wistfulness thumbnail
One good news for us is that Adaalat is to turn biweekly. The 2 hr spl episode will have many twists and turns.