no harshad at ektas or zoom holi

Posted: 13 years ago
guys i hv seen zoom and ekta holi party bt i didnt find any harshad pics....why harshad doesnt come i hv seen sushant and ankita pics so why not harshad.....
harshad doesn't play holi....i think thats why he doesn't attend any holi parties

....i think she didnt invited her..or i thnk that harshad didnt come bcz of susshant...i think he has some secret fight W*H him

Originally posted by rao_rajput

....i think she didnt invited her..or i thnk that harshad didnt come bcz of susshant...i think he has some secret fight W*H him

stop jumping to conclusions.......🥱
Originally posted by -vandy-

iam not jumping to conclusion...iam noticing tht frm many days
Originally posted by rao_rajput

iam not jumping to conclusion...iam noticing tht frm many days
harshad did not attend ekta's party....holi party to be precise coz he does not play holi...its been almost 14 yrs that he has stopped doing so......
and i don't think hc has any kind of so called secret fight with anybody.....leave alone sushant.....infact both r on very good terms...why r u spreading unnecessary rumours???

harshad did not attend ekta's party....holi party to be precise coz he does not play holi...its been almost 14 yrs that he has stopped doing so......
<div>and i don't think hc has any kind of so called secret fight with anybody.....leave alone sushant.....infact both r on very good terms...why r u spreading unnecessary rumours???

yea harshu hav said dat in sbs last year dat he had stopped playing holi long ago.

and i don't think hc has any kind of so called secret fight with anybody.....leave alone sushant.....infact both r on very good terms...why r u spreading unnecessary rumours???
why i will spread rumors yr........iam just saying general tht i feel tht bt thx for ur information th they r on gud terms😊....i luv both😳

people can't live without saying what they do not know🥱
agar apako kuch pata nahi hai so pls dont tell anything why becoz prem and preet are always best bro's.