Rashi also drinks bhaang u me aur tv

Posted: 13 years ago
http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=469331

her own kalakari to gopi n she also has bhaang she is romancing someone else other than jigar๐Ÿ˜†
Sukji I couldn't view the video for some reason.....tat is hilarious.......it would be worth watching.
Originally posted by simran15

Sukji I couldn't view the video for some reason.....tat is hilarious.......it would be worth watching.
oh no its worth watching as rashi had given bhang to rashi as wwe suspected but then someone else gave it to her n she is sitting talking to some guy who she thinks is jigar, ๐Ÿ˜† kokila will band bajaye both of them cant wait either
I hope its not me๐Ÿ˜‰.. I made sure to stay away frm camera
rashi also drnk thanks for sharing
Originally posted by Jake-neil

I hope its not me๐Ÿ˜‰.. I made sure to stay away frm camera
jake you would be on cloud 9999999999๐Ÿ˜†

This is excellent news!!! What goes around, definitely comes around. I wonder how Kokila will deal with her. I guess in terms of impressing Naaniji, they are both at 0 : 0 for Holi scene. Gopi is definitely in the lead for her cooking, being thoughtful of others and for winning the cricket. Let's see what else the evil Urmila (I'm quite tempted to call her Cruella de Vill, after the evil woman in 101 dalmations) and Rashi will come up to to degrade Gopi.

I wonder what happens to make Ahem and Gopi's relationship get worse...does she come on to him, does he fancy her and unable to resist; does she spill the beans on him to Naaniji and the rest of the family?!

Originally posted by hkhb17

This is excellent news!!! What goes around, definitely comes around. I wonder how Kokila will deal with her. I guess in terms of impressing Naaniji, they are both at 0 : 0 for Holi scene. Gopi is definitely in the lead for her cooking, being thoughtful of others and for winning the cricket. Let's see what else the evil Urmila (I'm quite tempted to call her Cruella de Vill, after the evil woman in 101 dalmations) and Rashi will come up to to degrade Gopi.

I wonder what happens to make Ahem and Gopi's relationship get worse...does she come on to him, does he fancy her and unable to resist; does she spill the beans on him to Naaniji and the rest of the family?!

i am sure rashi will tell what she has done let see i cant wait for this episode
Knowing the CV's this particular episode, gopi and rashi getting drunk and probably spilling the beans is going to be aired only on Monday and they will be a teaser on Friday. As if the SBS videos are not enough of a teaser.
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Knowing the CV's this particular episode, gopi and rashi getting drunk and probably spilling the beans is going to be aired only on Monday and they will be a teaser on Friday. As if the SBS videos are not enough of a teaser.
so true nafisa but lets hope n see  but i just want to see a scene where gopi tells aham she loves him but why doesnt he love her then passes out n nani hears everything  plse cvs do something like this๐Ÿ˜†