Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Damini2000

wowwwwwwwwwwww yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........................sanaya with star plus...........that means star parivaar and what not..........cloud 9.........😍

and i hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this forum...........seriously hate............kaash kaash ye post tumne banayi hi nahi hoti............so people would have not got a chance to speak blah blah........and blah blah and blah.................

we very well know kisko monaya nahi chahiye........and about experiencing with other actors is great..........but what's wrong in a mission............i know the mentality..........just that u said mission and the second fan group on forum also did that.........so no mission please.........and our fan group has certain reputation............the limit.........parzzzzzzz.........what happened to u jaana......common........fan group reputation and all.......sorry yaar........it isn't to hurt u anything........its just u know me na.........i always speak what i feel.................

oh i hate this forum so much.......... i come just come bec sur told about san....i come here .........she rocks.........and agree with pari.........mohit too will rock..........and i am mailing πŸ˜‰.

p.s - sorry........dont want to hurt anyone but this was something i felt.........and it was imp for me to speak.......apne mind mein ye sab lekar nahi ghoom sakti........🀣

u hate this forum mini and I love it!! our views are different and we look at the things differently! All the interviewers from diff sites and channels believe that SGains/MSains are very supportive and one of the best fan groups! now I dont know whats wrong if I say we have to maintain thatπŸ˜•

IF people dont believe in any mission they will surely oppose this...there are some who support this!! 

Having different views is natural but here, everyone respect other's views!! thats the imp thing!! we all are discussing things here as a group collectively! 

I know u say what u feel but things are not always the way we think/feel...just different viewpoints:)

good to see u here btw...hope ur boards are going good! 
Edited by -MohitzPari- - 13 years ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
@ Damini- I kinda felt i need to write s'thing abt dis issue so writing..
Every fan base has a certain reputation someway or other dey maintain it..The defination of mission-is defferent to each person..Acc to me der is no need for a mission to TV celebs..We can spam,We can mail to PH but @ d end of d day these r PH/Actors call..Take it as an example- KSG was finalized 4d role & he rejected it 4a flim still his fans r crusing d CV's.Widout thinking dat its d actor's decision.

Im a hardcore MS fan..I dont need to prove it by doing/joining to any mission,be it if it planned by a Sgian/MSian.Mailing PH once or twice,giving ur feedback abt der previous work or current show its cool..but spamming shows wall n all i never did & nor i'll ever do..I hardly remember if i ever asked SBS/SBB to show us MS interviews when most of my friends mail dem once in a while or sending my messages to my fav MoNaya..Now if anyone say,doing this im not showing my love..den i'd say-Im like this only,For me what matter im a fan of d actor or not & if im happy wid der work or not,By not doing those thing if any 1 even SGains think im not a proper fan of dem i could happily ignore der thinking coz im aware abt my feelings :)

Abt mentality - Ok im not a cheap person dat to keep us on d top,i've to show other ppl low.

Im a MS fan but i admire dem idvisually 1st.. I'd be happy if dey get to work wid each other or if dat dont happen i'd be happy dat dey r getting gud offers not bcoz of der fanbase from der previous show but for der indivisual performences..

Thanks.
Edited by piya2025 - 13 years ago
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
yes me too believe that!! they have their strong identities individually! I love to see them together but that doesn't mean I have a right to counteract their decisions! they have a FULL right to grow individually! They are so in love...we all know how much they love eachother...thats all matters!
angelllllllll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -MohitzPari-

u hate this forum mini and I love it!! our views are different and we look at the things differently! All the interviewers from diff sites and channels believe that SGains/MSains are very supportive and one of the best fan groups! now I dont know whats wrong if I say we have to maintain thatπŸ˜•

IF people dont believe in any mission they will surely oppose this...there are some who support this!! 

Having different views is natural but here, everyone respect other's views!! thats the imp thing!! we all are discussing things here as a group collectively! 

I know u say what u feel but things are not always the way we think/feel...just different viewpoints:)

good to see u here btw...hope ur boards are going good! 

fist was thinking..........kise answer karu........than choosed u ofcourse.........safer side......🀣

first of all i hate this forum because of a certain thing...........which u certainly know sweetheart...................i dont need to tell............and jaha thak fan groups ka sawaal hain..........kab..........kaha..........maine kabhi bhi interviews mein ye nahi suna ki kiska fan group acha and kiska nahi..........theek hain u r proud of being an sgian........and others are proud of there one's .......but i mean like sites ne kaha and all is nothing.....i being a member of this forum never listened this............i just listened saying things to dabofy the next fan group and this is definitely from both the sides.................jab jaha jiski baari aati hain.........all the fan groups show colors and even u know that........like jan monaya ko nikala gaya tha..........we were not civilized than yaar...........and that's what i was talking about................respecting views is actually something i never found in the forum......sorry to say pariiiiiiiiiii..🀣.........no one respects for sure................

ya may be what i felt was wrong..........but than i am still not sure because have already noticed many many instances na......................

haan woh sur ne bataya san is back.........that too with star plus and i was on cloud 9.............

boards going great...........awesome.............

.MohitzPari. thumbnail
m missing sonali right now.....I love what she thinks about this whole MS together/individual issueπŸ˜†

angelllllllll thumbnail
piya dear first of all..........i very well know that u admire ms individually first but dont u think mission is of many many types.........when we all are going to mail...........ok if less .....once or twice than it can be called a mission na..........who in the world has said mission means spamming..........now tell me whose mission were u talking about ?????/...........the things atlast end there dear............😊
angelllllllll thumbnail
well moreover leave piya..........i am having board tomorrow isiliye jo man mein tha likhna tha ..........warna gadho ki tarah soachthi rehti.........so dont mind..........and i know at least right now ..........we all should be happy for sam........so let me end it here..........and i am just a guest in the forum now........so why to take discussions.........lets just end it and enjoy the happiness that san make a good choice........simple...........😊...
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Damini2000

fist was thinking..........kise answer karu........than choosed u ofcourse.........safer side......🀣

first of all i hate this forum because of a certain thing...........which u certainly know sweetheart...................i dont need to tell............and jaha thak fan groups ka sawaal hain..........kab..........kaha..........maine kabhi bhi interviews mein ye nahi suna ki kiska fan group acha and kiska nahi..........theek hain u r proud of being an sgian........and others are proud of there one's .......but i mean like sites ne kaha and all is nothing.....i being a member of this forum never listened this............i just listened saying things to dabofy the next fan group and this is definitely from both the sides.................jab jaha jiski baari aati hain.........all the fan groups show colors and even u know that........like jan monaya ko nikala gaya tha..........we were not civilized than yaar...........and that's what i was talking about................respecting views is actually something i never found in the forum......sorry to say pariiiiiiiiiii..🀣.........no one respects for sure................

ya may be what i felt was wrong..........but than i am still not sure because have already noticed many many instances na......................

haan woh sur ne bataya san is back.........that too with star plus and i was on cloud 9.............

boards going great...........awesome.............

Mini...do u know something? I think u r a good friend of mine so I can tell u this.....u may not be aware but the things what u r saying can lead to fight here!!

why to state something controversial? member here are talking about MS so just limit the discussion to MS and MSains.......we have no hard feelings for anyone! 

If u dont want people to fight and if u dont like it...then u should not have said such things without any bases! 

saying such things like ".i just listened saying things to dabofy the next fan group and this is definitely from both the sides" can simply lead to fight!!! dont do that for god sake! It can cause fight! 

ITS NOT TRUE AT ALL!! people have individual thoughts here!!

about reputation.....I m not saying things ese hiπŸ˜† I dont need to lie...people have told us and its not related to IF so u dont know it shayad! 

angelllllllll thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MohitzPari-

Mini...do u know something? I think u r a good friend of mine so I can tell u this.....u may not be aware but the things what u r saying can lead to fight here!!

why to state something controversial? member here are talking about MS so just limit the discussion to MS and MSains.......we have no hard feelings for anyone! 

If u dont want people to fight and if u dont like it...then u should not have said such things without any bases! 

saying such things like ".i just listened saying things to dabofy the next fan group and this is definitely from both the sides" can simply lead to fight!!! dont do that for god sake! It can cause fight! 

ITS NOT TRUE AT ALL!! people have individual thoughts here!!

about reputation.....I m not saying things ese hiπŸ˜† I dont need to lie...people have told us and its not related to IF so u dont know it shayad! 

ok ok.........ab isse bhi ladai ho jayegi..........than should i edit ...........bol..........

bold - so mujhe to nahi pata tha na...........meri kya galti......🀣

.MohitzPari. thumbnail
I m glad ur boards are going well....now a frank and true advice being a friend.....arguing here can make u upset....do something that makes u happy....u can come back and argue after ur exams!! dont let ur study get affected! :)