Monaya fans start your Prayer!*Edited*

Posted: 13 years ago
Guys this new article mentioned that Sanaya is coming back.If i am not wrong this male lead character is also approached Mohit earlier.PLz all monaya fans request for monaya .because nothing is confirmed yet.This is high chance we can get back our monaya again.

Hey i edited my topics name, I also don't want to give ph any pressure for casting Mohit.HE is the bestest and deserve bestest like him. I just want to say that  This ph first consider Karan and Mohit for this role earlier why not now.Yes we all Monaya fans also accept them with  other actors too.But i am greedy about MONAYA,Kya karo yaar control nahin hota.When i saw that article,I thought that perhaps we can get back them together again on screen.I just want to say we can mail them and send our message.I am not talking about spamming. we can request them for reconsider their decision because they consider Mohit earlier for this role .But now we can only Pray for Mohit opposite Sanaya.Plz don't take me wrong.πŸ˜•
Edited by soniasharmin89 - 13 years ago
mee vid u but if she is cming thn i hav no prob
but frst priority is monaya😳
We will definitely try dear cuz what can be moreee beautiful than Monaya..! 😍   😍  ❀️But yeah we wont SPAM...!!!!  😳 As spamming further spoils matters..! πŸ€”
i hope san gets finalised..miss her alott.she is definatly gonna rock... mr too want mohit 2 be s part of this show..first priority wil always n always be monaya..😳
Hey guys, thanks for your reply.@ sumi-Dear i am not telling about spamming,I just tell that sending them a mail about what we want.O.k thanks again.
I  think we should give freedom to  makers &chanels to choose actors for their stories.Frankly speaking i dont minf If Sanaya act other instead of Mohit.I just wish she wil be finalized for this Good chanel &Good Ph. This is my personal opinion.Edited by P.Srinivas - 13 years ago
Ghosh m really happy for san... And i don't mind monaya in separate shows..
and if consider san with barun then barun he is cute bt can't say abt his acting as haven't  followed his show much..  but though i wish if we get monaya together then it would be even moreeeeeeeeeeeeeee better....😍😍
but at last we are always with monaya.. both to be together or separately in different shows...

Edited by charmee_sammy - 13 years ago
i am happy that sanaya choose star plus to re enter..........i hope she is finalized.......and ya as its said search for her love interest is on.........so it can be mohit for sure........😊..
yes we can!! but we wont beg for him!! He will get what he deserves the most on his own!! I know he WILL. We can suggest the PH once but we wont spam!! we have a certain reputation as a fan group and we will maintain it! 

Also, I do believe in destiny...and whatever happens, it happens for good! now lets just cross the fingers and hope for the best!!