Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ktms thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
By seeing what happened with that dulhann show,i wont believe this TB article until i see barun in that star plus show's promo.
Dips_Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is great news!! so happy that Barun found a better show then the one on Imagine!! cant wait to see the show!!
sunaina02 thumbnail

what a super way to stat my day 😃

When I started to check my personal email at office , i found the google alert on Barun sobti sitting in my email list. I though it must be about the old nagging news about" luteri whatever" .But no it was such a pleasant surprise 😊

But as said above by few members we should cross our fingers and wait till a promo is shown with Barun in it . With such a fierce compettion anything can happen anytime .

But Barun has the great advantage - he is drop-dead gorgeous and he is a very talented actor .

Edited by sunaina02 - 13 years ago
savan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
arey yaar, barun ki to life ban gayi...😊m so happy for u barun..u are one hell of lucky chap and destined to go places, eagerly awaiting ur new show, but then again in this rat race keepin my fingers cross....😳
chaotic_mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
monaya had got the mpst no os fan mails on valentines day and they are an extremely popular couple.saavan is also a nice couple.i think my angel sanaya and barun will make a good couple
pluviophile. thumbnail
Originally posted by: jahnvi.angel10

I am really really happy for him as I never wanted him to be a part of Imagine. Being a part of Endemol and that too on Star Plus should be really good for his career. Hoping that things will be finalized this time and Barun fans won't have to wait much longer to see him again on screen. Till then, just keeping my fingers crossed! Wish him all the good luck.

Thanks for sharing!

exactly👏