Vdo-Sharad @ Holi Ke Rang Colors Ke Sang

indumak2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sharad @ Colors Holi party:

Daag Acche Hain, Radhey's "Badla" on Thakur Saab😲 (AAKRAMAN!!! πŸ˜†πŸ€£), warning on effects of having too much Bhaang (Aur woh bhi kisse?πŸ˜•πŸ€£) & Sharad's poora masti-bhara performance........4 in 1 pack. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhpxlw_holi-ke-rang-colors-ke-sang-2011-20th-march-2011-pt2_shortfilms

Njoy friends! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by indumak2002 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savitha0101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: indumak2002

Sharad @ Colors Holi party:

Daag Acche Hain, Radhey's "Badla" on Thakur Saab😲 (AAKRAMAN!!! πŸ˜†πŸ€£), warning on effects of having too much Bhaang (Aur woh bhi kisse?πŸ˜•πŸ€£) & Sharad's poora masti-bhara performance........4 in 1 pack. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhpxlw_holi-ke-rang-colors-ke-sang-2011-20th-march-2011-pt2_shortfilms

Njoy friends! πŸ˜ƒ

Oiiii Radhe taking revenge on his Malik πŸ˜²  how he locked him from behind that was funny to watch and made him neela bandar πŸ€£ that masti bhara dance hhaahahahahahahahahahah πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ but he did a wonderful performance πŸ‘ πŸ‘.............thnks indu for the link but the only thing felt very bad that all others from BP were there except Sups was not shown in the show πŸ˜­ this is totally unfair by Colors never expected this from them "HATE U COLORS"
uxghya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thansk indu awsome both of them looking good and yess probely to much bhang πŸ€£ and   yess so unfair colors you didnet show supriya how heartlesss hate you for this  😭
indumak2002 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savitha0101

πŸ˜‰

Oiiii Radhe taking revenge on his Malik πŸ˜²  how he locked him from behind that was funny to watch and made him neela bandar πŸ€£ that masti bhara dance hhaahahahahahahahahahah πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ but he did a wonderful performance πŸ‘ πŸ‘.............thnks indu for the link but the only thing felt very bad that all others from BP were there except Sups was not shown in the show πŸ˜­ this is totally unfair by Colors never expected this from them "HATE U COLORS"

Agree with u totally here, Savi. I was even gonna post a new topic abt. this.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the 12pm telecast here, that Supriya is nowhere to be seen!😲 Even thought I missed something in between.πŸ€” πŸ˜’ In order to convince my ever-wandering eyes which were in search of Sharad & Supriya from the very beginning of the show, I watched the 7pm repeat telecast too & was left totally baffled by the outcome.πŸ˜•

It's really very sad that when a channel of so-called stature like Colors provided proper limelight to many of the the other BP actors attending, including Urmila, Radhey & Kaumudi, it's main female lead & the most deserving pyaari si Amoli was not given due importance & was never even focused on once.😑😭

When I-F & even SBS (after a long, verrrrry long time) threw light on Supriya @ the party in total masti ke mood, then why did the stupid COLORS channel have to cheat on Supriya's fans who were soooo happy after cing these reports thinking that, "Aakhir itne dinon baad Bairi Piya aur Amoli ke naam sunne ko tho mila! Phewwwww!" ???😑

Hate U, Hate U, Hate U Colors
for providing us with false hope through media!
😑😑
PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks so much Indu 4 the links.........

kya promotion kiya hain Surf excel ka...... daag sach mein achhe hain πŸ˜†

N poor Thakur saab....... attacked by Radhe....... was he biting him πŸ€” or God knows wot was happening........ reminded me of the SBS segment that radhe n DV were gay 😳🀣...... id have laughed more had radhe pinned thakur saab 2 the ground wiv Urmi counting as referree to 10 🀣

as 4 bhang........i can think of the song from wanted but modified a little ......"lele lele lele mazaa le....... bhang ka jam ke mazaa le" 🀣

jks apart SK's performance was magnificent .......well done....... such gr8 expressions ....πŸ‘

par kitna bada dhokha....... no Supriya at all 😭....... i was thrilled to see Urmi after a long time but i missed Supriya
indumak2002 thumbnail
Pri, inspired by ur unique way of replying, am gonna post this reply like u do. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: PreciousPri

Thanks so much Indu 4 the links.........

kya promotion kiya hain Surf excel ka...... daag sach mein achhe hain πŸ˜†
hahahahaπŸ˜† And look at Thakur Saab! πŸ˜• He placed his haathon ke colourful daag right on top of everyone else's!πŸ˜† Hmmmmm.....yahaan pe bhi apna "Thakurgiri" nahin chodtha.πŸ˜†πŸ€£ Sabko dikhaana chaahtha hain ki woh abhi bhi sab se "uuuupar" hain.πŸ€”πŸ€£

N poor Thakur saab....... attacked by Radhe....... was he biting him πŸ€” or God knows wot was happening........ reminded me of the SBS segment that radhe n DV were gay 😳🀣...... id have laughed more had radhe pinned thakur saab 2 the ground wiv Urmi counting as referree to 10 🀣
OMG! Aur woh bhi, kaiiiiise attack! 😲 1st he bit Thakur Saab's right ear & then moved down to his neck!πŸ˜• I was like 😲, cing that! 🀣🀣And it was all the more funny to watch Kaumudi dance in joy to it.🀣🀣🀣 Lagta hain ki they were all taking max advantage out of this golden opportunity, to take revenge from Thakur Saab for what they all couldn't on-screenπŸ˜† (BP ended too soonπŸ˜”). Yahaan pe tho poore ke poore badla lene ke iraade se tho aaye the sab. Radhey even admitted it in the beginning of the show.πŸ˜†

And which SBS segment was that shown in,Pri?😲 Did I miss something?πŸ˜• If u have the vdo link, plz send it to me.πŸ˜†

as 4 bhang........i can think of the song from wanted but modified a little ......"lele lele lele mazaa le....... bhang ka jam ke mazaa le" 🀣
True, true Pri. And if at his 1st bhaang attempt itself, SK reached a state where he ate 24 oranges & 2 1/2 kg. grapes😲, tho is baar tho Bhagwan hi bachaaye use!πŸ˜•

jks apart SK's performance was magnificent .......well done....... such gr8 expressions ....πŸ‘
Yes indeed, SK's performance was superbbbb.πŸ‘ Mannn!😲 The tapori look realllly suits him to the core.πŸ˜† And I particularly liked his imitations of Sanju Baba & Suniel Shetty....the dialogues,they were all perfect & sooo funny.🀣 hahaha! That line "Pilaaega bey ya ukhaadega?"......that was a classic.🀣🀣

par kitna bada dhokha....... no Supriya at all 😭....... i was thrilled to see Urmi after a long time but i missed Supriya
Yessssss.......how could Colors bhi sooooo heartless to not focus on Supriya even once?😑 Shows how much they care for the wishes of their viewers who made them what they're now.😑😑 It was good to c light being thrown on Urmila after sooo long, but Supriya ki kami tho bahut khaayi jaa rahin thi, yaar.😭

sanjana2597 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Cant watch the whole program  b'cause of the busy shedule at that day and also b'cause of that stupid cricket match 😑!πŸ˜” just watched sharad's performance in taporistyle !! but why he is always  inserted to a tapori style in almost everything - anchoring , dancing too!! as neither his character THAKUR DIGVIJAY SINGH is in tapori style nor SATYAVEER SINGH !! and they cant choose a better partner for sharad ???? I liked his performance as always !☺️! but wanted 2 see sharad having holi blast ....................! πŸ˜πŸ€— Edited by sanjana2597 - 13 years ago
PreciousPri thumbnail

Pri, inspired by ur unique way of replying, am gonna post this reply like u do. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Achha ji ....meri bili mujhi se meow πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....... kidding πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†....... but u really know how 2 make me ☺️ hun....... i inspire u ?? 😲😳....... awwwwwwwww ... thats too much importance 4 some1 like me 😳...... i really dont deserve that much .......... well as always my reply (short 1) can be found below πŸ˜†πŸ€£

indumak2002 thumbnail
hahahaha, Pri! πŸ˜† No need to feel embarassed yaar. And u deserve not only this, but much more for ur spectacular writing capabilities.πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Ab bolke dikhaao?πŸ˜‰
PreciousPri thumbnail

hahahaha, Pri! πŸ˜† No need to feel embarassed yaar. And u deserve not only this, but much more for ur spectacular writing capabilities.πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Ab bolke dikhaao?πŸ˜‰

Haiyeeeee main mar jawa gur khake 😳...... im on cloud 9 πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒ........but i still say its a team effort n im just a small part of this terrific team n there r others who r worth much more than i  πŸ˜³..........mwahhhh dear β€οΈ.... iske baad aur kuch bacha hai bolne ki liye πŸ˜‰