Miley Jab Hum Tum

TB- Article SI's Return - Page 3

lakshmi_SG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
WOW that is really gr8 news for all of us........waiting like anything for monaya's return, atleast sanaya is coming.....little bit relieved !

If it is with mohit, then it would be double dhamaka for all of us.

@ishita.......thanx alot for the update
Edited by lakshmi_SG - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Will wait for the confirmed news.. esp wid so many actors having been almost finalized and bowing out😆

But If San accepts.. M all for it.. excited to see her doing something.. new.. no idea about guy.. but If I could warm up to Mohit in MJHT after the initial days m sure I wont mind this dude either.. but I wish it was Wahi or KS tho😆.. no harm in dreaming while we r at it.. But yup all the best to San.. in watever she decides to do.. 

the good news is.. if it is confirmed.. San repeats her spotless streak with PHs.. she was repeated by DJ n now Endemol.. good PR skills definitely..rock on gal
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Hope that this news gets confirmed soon

1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Dear thanks 4 sharing this link with us..🤗......Rocking information👏....I am very happy ........I wish Sanaya ke opposite Mohit hota..........But Happy that Sanaya got offer as lead 4 star plus show....I hope she is finalised as lead Soon...n I wish Kash they take Mohit as lead....Best of luck Sanaya n Mohit 👍🏼.............Monaya Rock........

love Gunjan😊😊.........
MyInfatuationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Sanaya widout Mohit is lyk Sugar widout Sweetness.
cake widout cream 
Love widout life
Kiss widout hug.

GOSH incomplete hain plss we need Mohit for second lead 
Sanlicious thumbnail
So Much Exciting News Guys😍🥳
Finally, Signs of San coming Back😳
OMG
        Star Plus
                         4 lions/Endemol Creations
                                                                           Nissar Parvez
                                                                                                      Sanaya 😳
and the Guy also looked Good.....I actually liked him in BHPH😛
But But But.....,,,,,,.......If I'm getting things right!!!!!
Sanaya-Barun are not opposite each other........The Article states that they are bro-sis......who'll find their respective love interests.............................and and and the hunt for her love interest is still ON.............................Sooooooooooooooo, we CAN hope to see MoNaya together Again😳❤️
But Overall......................................I'm Lovin' It😆❤️😍

😍
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Wellll I would Love mohit opp san..But they r actors afterall...MoNaya are a real life couple..tht piece of news gives me gr8 pleasure..!=)

So m f9 if san n mohit work with different actors or in diff shows, Its how an actor's life is, the two cant be limited to each other..

@SG-obsession- i dont think so hunnie....It says hunt for the Sister and her love interest is On :( 

So It's Barun-San if everything goes right...though i dont lyk barun..lets see =( (No offense meant)
barun n san?? i just hope she plays his sis in the show n btw Vaidehi??😕??wat type of name is this???
no hopes left for mjht s3😭
SandCastle. thumbnail
hey,
1st of all thnx a ton 4 this roccccckkkkkkiiiiiiinnnnnnggggggg news.......
it has really made my day........
its the same show 4 wich mohit was approachd 1st rite????
then y dnt they cast MONAYA 2gether?????
if they do this then nothin can stop this show from becuming the most super-duper hit show ever......
i really want MoNaya back together & m praying 2 god for having MoNaya together in this show........
want monaya together.......plzzzz do sumthing guys plzzzzz.......
welcum back Sanaya.......missed u soooooo much........🤗
hoping to see u & mohit together on-screen again........
*FINGERS CROSSED*........
thnx a ton 4 sharing dear........dunno hw 2 say thnx 2 u.......
thnk u sooooo much from the depth of my ❤️ 4 sharing it.......😊
SoniRita thumbnail
awwwww gr8888 news so so happpy sanaya gonna be back bt kaash it was mohit who was playing da role against sanaya not barun eheheh we all monaya fans only want monaya together naa eheheh anyways thnx for sharing will wait for SI return