Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Arine_123

Happens.I wonder why AB doesn't take any action or clarify his stand !  😕

Okay, i am sorry .......i guess i shudn't have said that ! 😆

it's his life...hez free what to do........who r we to discuss on that.........Confused😆 

why u r srry......?Confused
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

it's his life...hez free what to do........who r we to discuss on that.........😕😆 

why u r srry......?😕

Do u know what happened with Tiger Woods ?  I was literally annoyed with the follow up stories of his "mistresses" everyday in the newspaper. That's how the media is ! Here the personal life thingy doesn't work !
Edited by Arine_123 - 13 years ago
Pragati.T thumbnail

Do u know what happened with Tiger Woods ?  I was literally annoyed with the follow up stories of his "mistresses" everyday in the newspaper. That's how the media is ! Here the personal life thingy doesn't work !

hmm,what can i say i guess this is the biggest loss of being a celeb.....ur personal life is not personal...........but still i personally not interested to know abou his personal affairs.........vo kisske saath date kar raha hai ya nahi....humko kya karna............😉😆😆😆
Novarieaa thumbnail
Talking abt Tiger Woods,  i remember John Terry as well !  🤣
Damn, he was my so fav footballer..........why did he have to involve himself with that extra marital affair bullshit ? 🥺
Pragati.T thumbnail

Talking abt Tiger Woods,  i remember John Terry as well !  🤣

Damn, he was my so fav footballer..........why did he have to involve himself with that extra marital affair bullshit ? 🥺

poor woods he had to give soo much compensation to his ex wife.........😆😆 sari kammaai paani mein chali gayii.........😆😆 though it doesn't  matter to his acounts.........😆
Novarieaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

poor woods he had to give soo much compensation to his ex wife.........😆😆 sari kammaai paani mein chali gayii.........😆😆 though it doesn't  matter to his acounts.........😆

Yup.........and i hated how these useless news were filling up the whole sports page !  😡

So rubbish and disgusting. What could we do knowing the amount of money given to his wife for not to divorce him ........arrghh!  And all those statements from the mistresses ! 🤢
Edited by Arine_123 - 13 years ago
Pragati.T thumbnail

Yup.........and i hated how these useless news were filling up the whole sports page !  😡

So rubbish and disgusting. What could we do knowing the amount of money given to his wife for not to divorce him ........arrghh!  And all those statements from the mistresses ! 🤢

happnes babay happnes........i was also feeling the same when SBS acussed arhaan for first time.........😉😆😆😆
Novarieaa thumbnail
And the warning from court also didn't work for the idiotic media ppl ! 
Then again, ppl must love reading these kind of stories ! 🤣

Anyway, i just love how we can start discussing anything unrelated to the show in this forum ! 🤣
Novarieaa thumbnail
 Enough spamming  for today ! I am calling it a night ! Byeeeeee  😆
Pragati.T thumbnail

And the warning from court also didn't work for the idiotic media ppl ! 

Then again, ppl must love reading these kind of stories ! 🤣

Anyway, i just love how we can start discussing anything unrelated to the show in this forum ! 🤣

👏👏👏👏😆😆😆 thatd why love this forum..................ROFL