Poll Choice
YES phir akele khuub maja lutegi
NO phir uski khud he waaat lagjaigi
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by rashi85

</div>
<div>
u cant get raped when ur UNconscious with drinksr u kidding🤣ok hold even if u r....didnt tapasya know its not veers kid???????
and then even veer was unconscious with drinks..so veer was raped too haaan😉😆

humari aankhen aur mat kholo please waise hi bahut paap dekh chuke hum😆😆😆

she was crying after 6 mnths????????😆😆😆she din mention once i was raped...she said YEH RAAZ...raaz means secret hai na...what is secret mean???? jaan booj ke chupana...

aftr the "rape" she ws gambling with him if u rem!!!!!😆😆😆

🤣Samething🤣 samething🤣only samething I am not saying about veer rape or condition...............🤣
Originally posted by varun.tap

🤣Samething🤣 samething🤣only samething I am not saying about veer rape or condition...............🤣
kyuuu veer ke saath yeh naainsaafi kyuuuuuuu😭😭😭atleast he apologised unlike shameless her😆😆
I don't think icha will get in any trouble I m sure veer will support icha tapu is strong girl only problem of her is that she lives veer so much if only she can turn that love tos a something else then she will be happy as well as for her rape, nobody is going tO believe her and I don't think she will say that she was raped the creatives had done such a bad or good job at showing that scene that it's upto viewers to decide whAt actully happened or maybe in the future they will tell us what happened exactly but I m sure tapu will be ok she just need to kick her sautan and bewafa pati out of her lifeEdited by trupat - 13 years ago
uski waat lagegi. RIP ichcha.
Originally posted by trupat

I don't think icha will get in any trouble I m sure veer will support icha tapu is strong girl only problem of her is that she lives veer so much if only she can turn that love tos a something else then she will be happy as well as for her rape, nobody is going tO believe her and I don't think she will say that she was raped the creatives had done such a bad or good job at showing that scene that it's upto viewers to decide whAt actully happened or maybe in the future they will tell us what happened exactly but I m sure tapu will be ok she just need to kick winngu out of her life

Tapori ki life aur mast😆yar forget about rape or no rape😆now she knows it is rathore's child still she is using him for getting veer😡yeh hai aapki naive tapori👏👏👏
Yup see she is naive in veer's love that she doesn't know what she is doing I think veer ne jaadu Dora kar diya hai uspe

Yup see she is naive in veer's love that she doesn't know what she is doing I think veer ne jaadu Dora kar diya hai uspe

omg😆r u serious😲u believe in jaadu etc😆yar india mein bhi aajkal log aisi baatein nahi kartey😉vaise where was this jaadu kaa asar when veer was marrying kinjle😉😆

In one of the my posts i also says to tappu ki sach bata de pyaar gaya bhaad me.............
mughe bhi lagta hai kuch to jaadu dora jarror kiya hai usne...lol....
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

omg😆r u serious😲u believe in jaadu etc😆yar india mein bhi aajkal log aisi baatein nahi kartey😉vaise where was this jaadu kaa asar when veer was marrying kinjle😉😆

Rahul i used up all my likes already liking ur yesrtadys post😳😆 but ur comments r always smashing👍🏼
Originally posted by varun.tap

In one of the my posts i also says to tappu ki sach bata de pyaar gaya bhaad me.............
mughe bhi lagta hai kuch to jaadu dora jarror kiya hai usne...lol....

Joh log bachpan se mental type harkatein kartey hain naa unn par jaadu kyaa Jhaadoooooo bhi asar nahi karti😆