Poll

Ichcha exposes the truth {phoding bhaanda} of tapasya is it good or be

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rashi85

why is everyone assumign RAPE????was it even mentioned once in the show.......... oh i foprgot its tapu nothing shud b said its all assumed๐Ÿ˜†

Why is everyone assuming its not rape........????
the episode shows like something that.......
so its not rape then what?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

in every show wen ne female is raped its  abiggg thing..yahan pe not even once rap is cum...waise i jus told my sis bt the rape thingy she is i then wonder how many girls/guys r raped daily after clubbing if they call tapasya been raped๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

correct๐Ÿ‘Edited by ichvee - 13 years ago
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: varun.tap

Why is everyone assuming its not rape........????
the episode shows like something that.......
so its not rape then what?

beta we go according to dialogues!!!! why do u watch the show..keep on mute then naa...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
have u watched ne other show where ne1 has been raped???ull c d difference in RAPE!!!๐Ÿ˜‰ waise she has enjoyed her life aftr rape too no trauma nothing infact proud that she is fasoing her "love" with some one elses child๐Ÿ˜†Edited by rashi85 - 13 years ago
varun.tap thumbnail

</div>
beta we go according to dialogues!!!! why do u watch the show..keep on mute then naa...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

<div>
have u watched ne other show where ne1 has been raped???ull c d difference in RAPE!!!๐Ÿ˜‰ waise she has enjoyed her life aftr rape too no trauma nothing infact proud that she is fasoing her "love" with some one elses child๐Ÿ˜†

Nahi meri maa i watched wid full of volume but i open my eyes also
jo app log band karke dekhte hai I go wid diolouges and as well as what seen also...........
why she crying and feels bad aur agar aise he baat thi to Unconscious rape nahi sex dekhna chaheye tha wid sexual felling and wid ango bonga dance ke saath me.....,....
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

varun yaar , mein tere saath kya karoon๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

varun.tap thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

varun yaar , mein tere saath kya karoon๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Bas yehi
๐Ÿคฃ
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So wat if she is raped (assuming and believing what Varun feels for his darling)........................isn't she doing big crime in forcing someone's child as Veer's?? shud she not be punished for this?? Isn't she trying to break Veecha's marriage?? Shud she not be punished for doing this?? 

Even if afterwards every1 comes to know that Tapasys is indeed an abala nari as Varun says...................Jogi will definitely take care of his daughter as he is responsible for her as a father. Ichcha and Veer can definitely sympathize with her but why shud they bring her to bhouse and pamper her now that it is clear she is not giving them any Waaris. 
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Bas yehi
๐Ÿคฃ

get well soon broROFL
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nahi meri maa i watched wid full of volume but i open my eyes also
jo app log band karke dekhte hai I go wid diolouges and as well as what seen also...........
why she crying and feels bad aur agar aise he baat thi to Unconscious rape nahi sex dekhna chaheye tha wid sexual felling and wid ango bonga dance ke saath me.....,....

u cant get raped when ur UNconscious with drinks r u kidding๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ ok hold even if u r....didnt tapasya know its not veers kid???????
 and then even veer was unconscious with drinks..so veer was raped too haaan๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† 
humari aankhen aur mat kholo please waise hi bahut paap dekh chuke hum๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
she was crying after 6 mnths????????๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† she din mention once i was raped...she said YEH RAAZ...raaz means secret hai na...what is secret mean???? jaan booj ke chupana...
aftr the "rape" she ws gambling with him if u rem!!!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by rashi85 - 13 years ago
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
uski watt kyu lagegi?but ye 1st option ques. se match nai kar raha so i'm not voting๐Ÿ˜•