Uttaran

Ichcha again in benefit or lagegi waat(notepg11)

Poll

Ichcha exposes the truth {phoding bhaanda} of tapasya is it good or be

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
My quetion is ichcha going to expose tapasya's truth but she not aware full reality of this truth.....
she thinks that tapasya was always wrong then this time she also wrong and for the purpose of snatching veer from me so she telling lies............
Maanlete hai ichcha ne sabke samne truth ko la diya par pura sach kya hai wo to ichcha khud he nahi janti aur tapasya ke jhooth ki wajah se koi usspe vishwaas bhi nahi karega But we all know the charactor of veer he also annoyed at present time when tapasya's exposes....
I again say we all know the charactor of veer he is first standing wid truth then after love or something.......................
So tapasya ke bare me ki uske saath sach me rape hua hai ye baat veer aur family member ke samne ayegi to veer ussi trah nafrat kar payega....... aur
Phir se hichcha ki waat lagegi ki nahi........???
Maine ye thread issliye banaya hai kyeki people saying ichcha ne tapasya ko 15 din ka time kyu diya sab keh rahe hai kyu nahi wo tapasya ka bahanda fodh deti.....
To kya iss baar bhi iss exposure se ichcha ko he faida melege yaa ichcha ki kam se kam iss baar to waatt lagegi..???Edited by varun.tap - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
dear Varun, u tell it Rape we tell it consumation. lets not discuss abt this, becoz we will not agree to each other anyway. but wht will she say, why after knowing the fact tht she is carrying others child is sitting in Bzoo and claiming to give TUKRA SINGH BUNDELA instead of TUKRA SINGH RATHOREπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and do u think Rathore will now sit and watch onlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. and wht proof u r talking. the medical report is more thn enough to prove tht its not Veer child and whose its dosnt matter for kicking her out. we all know tht Tapu will play her game and for short time Ichha will suffer, but how long????? ground for Vamp exposure is ready and finally it will happen today or tomorrow. Vamp can enjoy short term victory, but in long term Achchhai always winπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by ankit111 - 13 years ago
varun.tap thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankit111

dear Varun, u tell it Rape we tell it consumation. lets not discuss abt this, becoz we will not agree to each other anyway. but wht will she say, why after knowing the fact tht she is carrying others child is sitting in Bzoo and claiming to give TUKRA SINGH BUNDELA instead of TUKRA SINGH RATHOREπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and do u think Rathore will now sit and watch onlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. and wht proof u r talking. the medical report is more thn enough to prove tht its not Veer child and whose its dosnt matter for kicking her out. we all know tht Tapu will play her game and for short time Ichha will suffer, but how long????? ground for Vamp exposure is ready and finally it will happened. Vamp can enjoy short term victory, but in long term Achchhai always winπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes yes ankit bilkull sahi wahi to mai bhi keh raha ho ki sahi par galat thoda he din hawi rahta hai ye humne uttaran me bahut baar dekha hai aur isss baar tapasya nahi galat hai may be ichcha exposes the truth then she feel freedom in bundela house and satying wid enjoyement wid veer but the real fact that tapasya is raped by rathod then ichcha ki waat lagegi ki nahi ki phir bhi tapasya had to saffering contineus.....
post not very clear not making any ense.
yes i understand what one is wanting to convey or discuss or think upon
lekin writ up is not clear lot of hindi not written correctly
varun.tap thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shon703

post not very clear not making any ense.

yes i understand what one is wanting to convey or discuss or think upon

lekin writ up is not clear lot of hindi not written correctly

You know hindi clearly or not?
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: varun.tap

My quetion is ichcha going to expose tapasya's truth but she not aware full reality of this truth.....
she thinks that tapasya was always wrong then this time she also wrong and for the purpose of snatching veer from me so she telling lies............
Maanlete hai ichcha ne sabke samne truth ko la diya par pura sach kya hai wo to ichcha khud he nahi janti aur tapasya ke jhooth ki wajah se koi usspe vishwaas bhi nahi karega But we all know the charactor of veer he also annoyed at present time when tapasya's exposes....
I again say we all know the charactor of veer he is first standing wid truth then after love or something.......................
So tapasya ke bare me ki uske saath sach me rape hua hai ye baat veer aur family member ke samne ayegi to veer ussi trah nafrat kar payega....... aur
Phir se hichcha ki waat lagegi ki nahi........???
Maine ye thread issliye banaya hai kyeki people saying ichcha ne tapasya ko 15 din ka time kyu diya sab keh rahe hai kyu nahi wo tapasya ka bahanda fodh deti.....
To kya iss baar bhi iss exposure se ichcha ko he faida melege yaa ichcha ki kam se kam iss baar to waatt lagegi..???

Varun I told na I don't want to indulge in discussion it was rape or not. I hd told my view regarding this. But if u want to say tht knowing the fact tht its not Veer child still she is trying to use it for her evil motive, and she is not at fualt, thn its ur pov and not many of us. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† lets cvs prove na who is rit and who is wrong πŸ˜† πŸ˜† as they r god of this show. And most of us understand wht they want to show. Who is rit and wrong according to thm πŸ˜† if u don't want to understand it, no one can help πŸ˜†Edited by ankit111 - 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: varun.tap

You know hindi clearly or not?

agar hindi kee jaankari nahin hoti, tou mein uska jikar hee nahin karti. mere kehne ka tatparya yeh hai ke post mein punctuation marks na honey ke wajah sey wagaira aur sentence break na houney ke kaaran, matlab saaf saaf jaahir nahin hota.
basss galat matt samjhna... kahir humareliye ek hee prashna hain ye bakwaas cihcha do haftein ka muhalat deke khudh kya haasil karegi ya kya gawaah dalegi

hamein lagat hai sab upar nichey honey wala hai, tapasya bahut bahut chalak hai...
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
why is everyone assumign RAPE????was it even mentioned once in the show.......... oh i foprgot its tapu nothing shud b said  its all assumedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
in every show wen ne female is raped its  abiggg thing..yahan pe not even once rap is cum...waise i jus told my sis bt the rape thingy she is i then wonder how many girls/guys r raped daily after clubbing if they call tapasya been rapedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
varun.tap thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shon703

agar hindi kee jaankari nahin hoti, tou mein uska jikar hee nahin karti. mere kehne ka tatparya yeh hai ke post mein punctuation marks na honey ke wajah sey wagaira aur sentence break na houney ke kaaran, matlab saaf saaf jaahir nahin hota.

basss galat matt samjhna... kahir humareliye ek hee prashna hain ye bakwaas cihcha do haftein ka muhalat deke khudh kya haasil karegi ya kya gawaah dalegi

hamein lagat hai sab upar nichey honey wala hai, tapasya bahut bahut chalak hai...

Ok thanks!!!!!!!
'age se dhyaan rakhne ki bharpoor koshish karoonga'.....