Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: temorocks

Both Maan and Geet are not wrong in their situations, beside this we haven't seen the episode yet to decide that.......

Temorocks, Thank you for saying thisπŸ€—
Edited by Maaneet-is-best - 13 years ago
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sssiham

We dont know what will happen...but I think Geet was wrong in going with Dev to the orphanage.  Even if Dev tells her that he would take her a 100 times, she should not even be in the same car with him.  She should have just taken a taxi and gone. 

Dear deere se bolo, the u will become a Geet basher yaar. people will come upon you for that
Mg777 thumbnail
Originally posted by: verode

Dear deere se bolo, the u will become a Geet basher yaar. people will come upon you for that

Haan haan.........sshhhhhh phir koi aa jayega....🀣
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
In think the only person who is not wrong is Nakool since he has no story of his own. Every character in this show has his or her own strengths and weaknesses.
sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry, is this what bashing is?  I'm not calling names or anything, just saying what I thought she should not have done.
mausam19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sssiham

We dont know what will happen...but I think Geet was wrong in going with Dev to the orphanage.  Even if Dev tells her that he would take her a 100 times, she should not even be in the same car with him.  She should have just taken a taxi and gone. 

The car which Dev is driving is Maan's car & Dev was a Driver , i don't think she was wrong by taking her car & driver , I repeat Driver .
mausam19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: an12345678

In think the only person who is not wrong is Nakool since he has no story of his own. Every character in this show has his or her own strengths and weaknesses.

That was great πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
maan is geet's husband and geet is his wife. So whatever happens it is between them. maan will not spare those who speak against his mishti and geet will not spare those who will bash maan. Maan and geet uske beech kisiko kya kaam hey. They will fight now and later they will be one. For such a lovely couple why we are taking one's side and fighting among ourselves.
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
He is not wrong. Just like geet did everything for dadi in relation to the transfusion, maan did everything for dadi. here there is no difference. But even if maan let him stay at KM and gave him a job for dad's sake, he is not on talking terms or friendly terms with Dev. He keeps his distance and this is where geet is wrong

twice now maan has told dev to stay out of his and geet's life. Geet does not do that. everytime dev offers help, whether in the kitchen or for orphange she took his help instead of saying stay out of my life. She encouraged him to enter their lives not maan. this is where geet is at fault. 

If maan let him stay at KM, she ket me enter KM for dadi's sake in the first place and even hid all the truth from maan. So blaming maan for letting him stay at KM i do not understand.
Bu she should have kept her distance and clearly said to him like maan , not to interfere in her life. She faild to do that. That is completely wrong

so i repeat, in this aspect maan is nowhere at fault. he give him a job, but not in the same office as he goes to
Edited by delhigirl - 13 years ago
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: roshni19

The car which Dev is driving is Maan's car & Dev was a Driver , i don't think she was wrong by taking her car & driver , I repeat Driver .

Dev is not a driver. he is her rapist and she went with him in the car
Edited by delhigirl - 13 years ago