MAAN SINGH KHURANA IS NOT WRONG:Mod's note PG8

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh god after all this now people started telling MAAN is wrong. About GEET i have nothing to say because i am not that capable to criticise her character. i just say one and only one thing and that is

MAAN SINGH KHURANA IS NOT WRONG IN THIS SITUATION 

Some people say he should not MU Geet. Definitely he will not misunderstand GEET and DEV relation, but he will be hurt because his wife, she is not standing by his side and not understanding his pain. Anyways he is MAAN SINGH KHURANA and he know to settle his score of life.

So everybody let's wait and watch 
Edited by verode - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mg777 thumbnail
di this was much needed...

MSK is not wrong and I am repeating this for the nth time.😃

Edited by Mg777 - 13 years ago
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mg777

di this was much needed...

MSK is not wrong and I am repeating this for the nth time.😃

Iam seeing that you are shouting and wandering by saying this. to save your energy i made this
Mg777 thumbnail
Originally posted by: verode

Iam seeing that you are shouting and wandering by saying this. to save your energy i made this

Thanks a lot di......

Luv u........you are my true wellwisher.😃
shreeyazz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: verode

Oh god after all this now people stared telling MAAN is wrong. About GEET i have nothing to say because i not that capable to criticise her character. i just say one and only one thing and that is

MAAN SINGH KHURANA IS NOT WRONG IN THIS SITUATION 

Some people say he should not MU Geet. Definitely he will not misunderstand GEET and DEV relation, but he will be hurt because his wife, she is not standing by his side and not understanding his pain. Anyways he is MAAN SINGH KHURANA and he know to settle his score of life.

So everybody let's wait and watch 

i noe n dat y i totally agree wid u..! har baar maan hi aake sab theek karta hai chahe woh bhi kitna hi hurt hua ho..! :P
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Both Maan and Geet are not wrong in their situations, beside this we haven't seen the episode yet to decide that.......
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i agree in a way that msk is not wrong..but the main thing that they both need to talk and confront and burst ther thoughts on each other..keeping quiet is not the solution
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

I Completely Agree With U..

Maan Singh Khurana Can Never B Wrong.

He Is Right.. I Can Feel His Pain.

Cv Ko Duaein Do Bs.🤣

sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We dont know what will happen...but I think Geet was wrong in going with Dev to the orphanage.  Even if Dev tells her that he would take her a 100 times, she should not even be in the same car with him.  She should have just taken a taxi and gone. 

Mg777 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sssiham

We dont know what will happen...but I think Geet was wrong in going with Dev to the orphanage.  Even if Dev tells her that he would take her a 100 times, she should not even be in the same car with him.  She should have just taken a taxi and gone. 

i agree with you.😉