Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I feel none of them is wrong  and both of them r right with  their own POV...๐Ÿ˜ณ

For change can we see them as Maaneet???๐Ÿ˜•

They r married now & its new phase of their new relationship so let them handle their new hurdle of life together

More than Maaneet fans r getting hyper for Dev....๐Ÿ˜†If Maaneet can face violent person like Brij then Dev is non-violent๐Ÿ˜† And as a loyal GHSPian I must say...wait and watch๐Ÿ˜ณ
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I think both r wrong into some extent, coz they lack communication, but coz almost all the members here r females youngesters so they will surely unfortunatly only take Maan's side blindly, coz he is the male, but we can't deny the fact that both Maan and Geet lack communication which is most important for any relationship, they love eachother madly, but yet scared to talk to eachother about any issue which they might think hurt the other, they put on consequences into their mind before thinking that the silence kills the other much more, coz silence not in all situations gold, it can be taken as to turn for a misunderstanding......

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
Mg777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: temorocks

I think both r wrong into some extent, coz they lack communication, but coz almost all the members here r females youngesters so they will surely unfortunatly only take Maan's side blindly, coz he is the male, but we can't deny the fact that both Maan and Geet lack communication which is most important for any relationship, they love eachother madly, but yet scared to talk to eachother about any issue which they might think hurt the other, they put on consequences into their mind before thinking that the silence kills the other much more, coz silence not in all situations gold, it can be taken as to turn for a misunderstanding......

Would you please tell me one thing?
Didn't Maan try to talk to Geet?

Even he said everything that he had cleared that baby stuff because he wants geet to move on.

If you remember that episode nicely, you may see that maan had started the communication and told everything to calm Geet. But,I wonder  if you remember what happened just after that. Geet had said tat she didn't want to talk on the matter...... and after that Maan remained silent. 
do some people want him to go and scream after Geet that they should talk?

That is not desirable taht he goes on after Geet all time speaking..๐Ÿ˜”

No offence to anyone
mausam19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mg777

Would you please tell me one thing?
Didn't Maan try to talk to Geet?

Even he said everything that he had cleared that baby stuff because he wants geet to move on.

If you remember that episode nicely, you may see that maan had started the communication and told everything to calm Geet. But,I wonder  if you remember what happened just after that. Geet had said tat she didn't want to talk on the matter...... and after that Maan remained silent. 
do some people want him to go and scream after Geet that they should talk?

That is not desirable taht he goes on after Geet all time speaking..๐Ÿ˜”

No offence to anyone

Geet doesn't need explanations from Maan , Maan must & he will talk to Geet once she leaves KM . As that will be the time he become more desperate to stop Geet from leaving . He will do it , whether anyone likes or dislike . He doesn't care what people say ,  He will go behind Geet and get her back in KM . Don't worry .