Maan is Wrong too...

maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am appalled at the number of posts blaming geet....maan was wrong too when he allowed him to stay at the mansion and gave him a job....just because he doesnt want khurana name to be spoiled and because he saved his life...infact maan shud get him in jail....he has never done that after he got bailed...has he???

if he is allowed to be grateful to dev for saving his life then why not geet.....he saved the love of her life , her husband too...

till now geet has had minimal conversations with dev...she should have taken an auto...why??she treated him like a driver and nthng else...

yes she should not praise dev in front of maan....but maybe he has done sthng nice and we dont noe the entire convo do we????...who said she has forgiven dev....and she will forgive dev....i dont think the CV's would ever show that(hoping so)... but just like maan is bearing some things of dev so is geet....

If geet is to be blamed....so is maan...... just because he voices his contempt and geet does not we shouldnt side him and blame geet....

She is feeling guilty of having not taken care of the baby and thats why not able to talk to maan.... also her grief at present is too much.....

Edited by maaneet_pisces - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mausam19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

I am appalled at the number of posts blaming geet....maan was wrong too when he allowed him to stay at the mansion and gave him a job....just because he doesnt want khurana name to be spoiled and because he saved his life...infact maan shud get him in jail....he has never done that after he got bailed...has he???

if he is allowed to be grateful to dev for saving his life then why not geet.....he saved the love of her life , her husband too...

till now geet has had minimal conversations with dev...she should have taken an auto...why??she treated him like a driver and nthng else...  ( I agree to it completely ) . 

yes she should not praise dev in front of maan....but maybe he has done sthng nice and we dont noe the entire convo do we????...who said she has forgiven dev....and she will forgive dev....i dont think the CV's would ever show that(hoping so)... but just like maan is bearing some things of dev so is geet....

If geet is to be blamed....so is maan...... just because he voices his contempt and geet does not we shouldnt side him and blame geet....

She is feeling guilty of having not taken care of the baby and thats why not able to talk to maan.... also her grief at present is too much.....

Totally with you dear , but be little soft yaar . Nahi toh is post mein war shuru hojayega & then MODS is topic ko close kar denge . Do your conversation in a healthy way dear , just a suggestion .

Edited by roshni19 - 13 years ago
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Originally posted by: roshni19

Totally with you dear , but be little soft yaar . Nahi toh is post mein war shuru hojayega & then MODS is topic ko close kar denge . Do your conversation in a healthy way dear , just a suggestion .

thankyou.... i kind of typed it not realising it would appear blunt or rude.... thanks for the advise :)
mausam19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

thankyou.... i kind of typed it not realising it would appear blunt or rude.... thanks for the advise :)

Thanks dear for not taking it in wrong way .
Mg777 thumbnail
Omg...

One more topic.

and all that I want to say is MAAN is not at mistake here.

No...
Please read the whole post.😃

A)because as you stated that he must not have let him to live in KM.
Did you hear to his reason after that - 

1; Because he couldn't defy Dadima anymore.
2. Because he wasn't in the habit of keeping someone's 'ehsaan'.

B) As you stated that he should not have given him a job.

1. Because he didn't want again to defy Dadima.
2. Because he didn't want to get his reputation at stake again because of someone who didn't exist for him.

C) As you stated Maan never got him in jail again.
Did you exactly know what was the reason after that - 

1. He had to take all Geet's accusation against NT back because of the compromise by Arjun which was favoured by Geet and Dadi.
2. Regarding Dev, don't you think Geet should have initiated this? (I am not blaming her because she didn't).

D) As you stated Geet must have said that 'precap' thing because Dev really did something nice.
Don't you think the way she said it was too exaggerated?
Do you really think Maan can stand that?
I say no... and exact no...

That's all.

And reagarding Geet;s grief, i dun want to say anything. Because I am just tired of her behaviour. i fear, I would say something which would be a fight instigator. 

No offence to anyone.😊

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mg777

Omg...

One more topic.

No...

2. Because he didn't want to get his reputation at stake again because of someone who didn't exist for him.

1. He had to take all Geet's accusation against NT back because of the compromise by Arjun which was favoured by Geet and Dadi.
2. Regarding Dev, don't you think Geet should have initiated this? (I am not blaming her because she didn't).

D) As you stated Geet must have said that 'precap' thing because Dev really did something nice.

That's all.

And reagarding Geet;s grief, i dun want to say anything. Because I am just tired of her behaviour. i fear, I would say something which would be a fight instigator. 

No offence to anyone.😊

Sanjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu 5000000000000000000000000000% agree with u
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mg777

Omg...

One more topic.

No...

That's all.

No offence to anyone.😊

no fighting.... :)

this is the first topic otherwise all topics against geet...

Okay maan did everything for dadi then geet is doing everything for maan.... she is bearing the presence of dev, she cant leave her work alone because she doesnt want to face him... she has hardly talked to him till now..

only that one statement has caused all the revolt....which is definitely wrong....i am not saying anything in favor of that...but its not like she has forgiven dev...she might just be thankful that he made her realise maan needs her...

see when you lose something as precious as the child she fought for...she obv would be sad....after the mc she hasnt conversed with anyone properly....its not like she is ignoring only maan....i think she blames herself for not having taken care of the baby...also the statement she passed to dadi.... people say such things when they are sad.... even though they dont mean it.... believe me it happens...

its not that she has forgotten everything what maan has done for her...infact that is exactly what is makin her feel bad...that she has never been able to give him happiness... the room getting cleared was obviously a jolt for her...and she was bound to feel bad...

i dont noe what is in store for the future...maybe she will be wrong...but till now.....till the epi aired till sat i dont think she did any wrong...
Mg777 thumbnail

no fighting.... :)
this is the first topic otherwise all topics against geet...
Okay maan did everything for dadi then geet is doing everything for maan.... she is bearing the presence of dev, she cant leave her work alone because she doesnt want to face him... she has hardly talked to him till now..
only that one statement has caused all the revolt....which is definitely wrong....i am not saying anything in favor of that...but its not like she has forgiven dev...she might just be thankful that he made her realise maan needs her...
see when you lose something as precious as the child she fought for...she obv would be sad....after the mc she hasnt conversed with anyone properly....its not like she is ignoring only maan....i think she blames herself for not having taken care of the baby...also the statement she passed to dadi.... people say such things when they are sad.... even though they dont mean it.... believe me it happens...

its not that she has forgotten everything what maan has done for her...infact that is exactly what is makin her feel bad...that she has never been able to give him happiness... the room getting cleared was obviously a jolt for her...and she was bound to feel bad...

i dont noe what is in store for the future...maybe she will be wrong...but till now.....till the epi aired till sat i dont think she did any wrong...

I respect your view but not agree.
Anyways, All of us have different points of view, so it's natural to agree or disagree with someone.

I am glad you didn't take my post as wrong.
Thanka a lot!
sreenysa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

As far as i understood that maan doesn't want dev to stay KM. But it was geet who told him that he saved his life and they have think about dadi. for me Geet and dadi were the reasons dev stay in KM.

Geet know that he is not happy with dev. In one scene maan told that he doesn't want dev to be if if he is allowed to be grateful to dev for saving his life then why not geet.....he saved the love of her life , her husband too...

he not at all greatful to dev, he felt to die better to take help from dev, it was geet who made maan feel guilt that he dosent think about her and baby. 
till now geet has had minimal conversations with dev...she should have taken an auto...why??she treated him like a driver and nthng else...

for remaining three points i can say one thing, it was geet who made maan think like this. she never thinks before her action, but now she has excuse because she lost baby i am talking before MC.

for this i will say one thing maan is not mahathma.....

I dont blam geet or maan........... but i will definitly blame dev and dadi maa

abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah sudden rampage of Geet's character assasination & blame game has started but there are few who are not supporting but i see many are just blaming Geet for Maan's behaviour its actually both who has had no communication at all is the real cause... hope next epi Maaneet spoke something might be possible people stop this Geet bashing