NivRen: Hamara Dil Aap ke Paas (#38) - Page 55

Posted: 13 years ago
guys...after watching viren's realization yesterday.....I'm wondering...dat did viren not love nivi earlier.....he just did dis coz of revenge actually.....It yes ,den we all got it worng....πŸ˜•
nivi's not gonna rush into things dis time and u got dat rite yati... she does love him though which is a bonus point for viren...

@raj
i was abt to mention abt yash πŸ˜† i think viren's gonna help yash on watever he's gonna fall into and yash in return will help viren to win over nivi
but i still think he loved her earlier yati... he realized her importance to his life last nite
Originally posted by CCBM_fan

guys...after watching viren's realization yesterday.....I'm wondering...dat did viren not love nivi earlier.....he just did dis coz of revenge actually.....It yes ,den we all got it worng....πŸ˜•

I wuz wondering da same thing...but one thing does not make sense...Viren found out about NivArth after he confessed his luv for Nivi and asked for her hand in marriage....so how cud he hav been doing it for revenge at that timeπŸ˜•

The Ct's contradicted themselves -
KS dream scene
Viren walking alone on the road and remembering Nivi after revelation

I feel Viren loved Nivi, but his anger first and then guilt totally suppressed the love within him as he himself was not aware of the amount of love that he had for Nivi. Yesterday when he said looking at his flute, tumne bhi mera saath chod diya. I feel that even at that moment he loved her, it is only that he needed to get over his guilt and feel it. He was thinking with his head not his heart.

That's just my view.

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

but i still think he loved her earlier yati... he realized her importance to his life last nite

yes nadz i feel the same
ok gals
got to go for a while

see u later
Nadz n @skojla( may i know ur lovely name, plzz....) .....I'm not sure about viren loves her or not earlier....Coz nandz if we love someone dan we realize dat he/she is how important 4 ou life itself......n why viren's asked 4 nivi's hand before d turth of sidputul came out......not sure about it also....

But now one think is sure dat he loves her.....n dis matters 2 us ......well allz well when endz well.....he realized his love....datz a big relief......
girls i gotta go now... meetin time...
byeeeeeee πŸ€—

Nadz n @skojla( may i know ur lovely name, plzz....) .....I'm not sure about viren loves her or not earlier....Coz nandz if we love someone dan we realize dat he/she is how important 4 ou life itself......n why viren's asked 4 nivi's hand before d turth of sidputul came out......not sure about it also....

But now one think is sure dat he loves her.....n dis matters 2 us ......well allz well when endz well.....he realized his love....datz a big relief......

My name is Suman sweetz😊