Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Hamara Dil Aap ke Paas (#38) (Page 54)

-Jafrina- IF-Rockerz
-Jafrina-
-Jafrina-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
biii guys chat 2 u soon
all i wanna say now is after watching 2days ep im thinking maybe the cts do know wat their doing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Aww bye jafrina!! See u tomoro and hopefuly we'll  be this happy tomoro too!!

Sweet kinny playing the flute dreamzHug
Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

anjaani07

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Originally posted by milee1014

Hey girls, I actually thought I will skip writing an analysis tonight as mine was same as Anju's but I just now watched the episode on startv site, and girls I am so hyped up and you know why because of the clarity girls did you all noticed that Viren had tears rolling down his eyes in the end when he was smililing looking at Sharma house. I have to write my analysis on that scene. Oh my gosh, even Moni did not said anything and she watches it on TV and AShly too did not say anything. I know we all watch it on other sites were clarity is problem but how come Moni and Ashly missed it.
Viren Sood had tears of joy at the end. Highlight of the last scene.

Milee Di cant wait for ur analysis yaay!! And i did see the tears and mentioned them in my analysisLOL

Aww im on such a high today, i keep watching that scene over and over Embarrassed
oh Asma, you did see tears I didnot read your analysis dear that is why I missed it. While watching I was thinking how come Moni or Ashly did not mention it as they watch it on TV and clarity is better right.
Did you post your analysis in the discussion thread?
Oh forgot to ask how is jhooti headache did you take NivRen medication.Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenanjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Rachuu!! How're u sweetieHug Aww thanx jaan and yeah the (fake) headache is fine now, how could it not be after that amazing scene!!!Wink

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
Rachu, kyun rorahi hai tu? what happened

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Rachuu!! How're u sweetieHug Aww thanx jaan and yeah the (fake) headache is fine now, how could it not be after that amazing scene!!!Wink
Finally you answered my question you are too good hey Millie now what you think will be future plan of Viren and how he is going to win Keshav. Flute scene was so cute and what will happen to yash how his problem will be sorted out.

anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
oh Asma, you did see tears I didnot read your analysis dear that is why I missed it. While watching I was thinking how come Moni or Ashly did not mention it as they watch it on TV and clarity is better right.
Did you post your analysis in the discussion thread?
Oh forgot to ask how is jhooti headache did you take NivRen medication.Wink
[/QUOTE]

Milee Di, I'm not sure why they didnt notice it, maybe they did but too hyper after the amazing scene that thry missed it out?! I was too hyper in my analysis you'll seeEmbarrassed Yep it's posted on the discussion thread too!

And can i just say, thank u SOO much for loving my scenes and analysing them that way, i loved ur comment and replied to it just nowHug

Aur haan Di, jhooti headache is fine, thanx for asking, it got extra special Viren Sood flute medication today and now is nowhere in sightWinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index