Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: anjaani07

LMAOO Anisha ur soo sweet jaan!!! It's ok cos i think we're all Krazzy todayπŸ€—

Ohh Di your too sweet Love you πŸ€—

Hahah i agree Di everyone is too hyper and doing Krazzy stuff and Di i just cannot concentrate on my college work today i just won't be able to after this hot flute scene hehe x
-Jafrina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
biii guys chat 2 u soon
all i wanna say now is after watching 2days ep im thinking maybe the cts do know wat their doing
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Aww bye jafrina!! See u tomoro and hopefuly we'll  be this happy tomoro too!!

Sweet kinny playing the flute dreamzπŸ€—
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Milee Di cant wait for ur analysis yaay!! And i did see the tears and mentioned them in my analysisπŸ˜†

Aww im on such a high today, i keep watching that scene over and over 😳

oh Asma, you did see tears I didnot read your analysis dear that is why I missed it. While watching I was thinking how come Moni or Ashly did not mention it as they watch it on TV and clarity is better right.
Did you post your analysis in the discussion thread?
Oh forgot to ask how is jhooti headache did you take NivRen medication.πŸ˜‰
anjaani07 thumbnail
Rachuu!! How're u sweetieπŸ€— Aww thanx jaan and yeah the (fake) headache is fine now, how could it not be after that amazing scene!!!πŸ˜‰
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Rachu, kyun rorahi hai tu? what happened

Rachuu!! How're u sweetieπŸ€— Aww thanx jaan and yeah the (fake) headache is fine now, how could it not be after that amazing scene!!!πŸ˜‰

Finally you answered my question you are too good hey Millie now what you think will be future plan of Viren and how he is going to win Keshav. Flute scene was so cute and what will happen to yash how his problem will be sorted out.
anjaani07 thumbnail
oh Asma, you did see tears I didnot read your analysis dear that is why I missed it. While watching I was thinking how come Moni or Ashly did not mention it as they watch it on TV and clarity is better right.
Did you post your analysis in the discussion thread?
Oh forgot to ask how is jhooti headache did you take NivRen medication.πŸ˜‰

Milee Di, I'm not sure why they didnt notice it, maybe they did but too hyper after the amazing scene that thry missed it out?! I was too hyper in my analysis you'll see😳 Yep it's posted on the discussion thread too!

And can i just say, thank u SOO much for loving my scenes and analysing them that way, i loved ur comment and replied to it just nowπŸ€—

Aur haan Di, jhooti headache is fine, thanx for asking, it got extra special Viren Sood flute medication today and now is nowhere in sightπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: milee1014

Rachu, kyun rorahi hai tu? what happened

Koi bhi mujhse baat nahi kar raha tha. Ab batao jaisa ki SBS keh raha hai Viren is week Nivi ko apni feelings confess karega aur woh phir se ek ho jayenge uske baad kya story develop karenge???