Frequent Posters

LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
it seems na so girls see u 2moorow after dhe eps take care happy nivern dreams🤗
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello girls who ever is online, here is the link for my thoughts on tonight's last scene.
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hello anyone here?
gosh it's been how many threads since i've discussed with you all *sigh*
milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

hello anyone here?

gosh it's been how many threads since i've discussed with you all *sigh*

Hey Sanju, how are you? its been a while. How is it going? Can we expect any new VM's from you.
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hai sanju how r u .............how is ur health.............ur WU are really good
Edited by doot - 13 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
@milee m all gud baby..well atleast for the time being I guess.... =D
yeah u will expect a vm from me..it was requested by a members..woh ladki bohut yaad aati hai..so it'll be a short one...m just waiting on more scenes and then u'll get more VMs from me..it's just dat i've been rlly busy with uni and work..i hv the day off today and tomorrow so yeah, will be using my time to decdicate it to you all =D

how hv u been?
KinSanj thumbnail
Originally posted by: doot

hai sanju how r u .............how is ur health.............ur WU are really good

@preethi: m much better now darling, well atleast for a while I guess I am after having the worst feb in my 21 yrs *sigh*
hehe thanks M glad u enjoy reading them =D
how hv u been?
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i am fine yaaaarr.........why don't you become an coolbie or moderator of this forum..........we all will be happy
milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

@milee m all gud baby..well atleast for the time being I guess.... =D

yeah u will expect a vm from me..it was requested by a members..woh ladki bohut yaad aati hai..so it'll be a short one...m just waiting on more scenes and then u'll get more VMs from me..it's just dat i've been rlly busy with uni and work..i hv the day off today and tomorrow so yeah, will be using my time to decdicate it to you all =D

how hv u been?

I am fine thank you Sanju. So you are back to normal, I did not get any reply for my PM thought you are either busy or you are mad at me (but did not know what's the reason).
That is good news about VM's I missed your new one so much. Actually I always watch My thode badmaash one daily without missing, I know crazy me.

So what did you think about Viren's flute scene, Ashly thought you will faint after watching😉 Did you?
KinSanj thumbnail
Originally posted by: doot

i am fine yaaaarr.........why don't you become an coolbie or moderator of this forum..........we all will be happy

hehehe me? well let's see when the admins decide that..i hv given my name for it..the rest is their call! :)