NivRen: Hamara Dil Aap ke Paas (#38) - Page 44

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by anjaani07

Hehe I dont need a bahana tomorrow Di, it was only cos they wanted me to stay really late today and i just couldn't wait so i said that i had a headache and then my boss was like 'aww just go home and rest Asma, u work too hard' ...OK so i did feel a little bad then but all i could think about was Kinny and his flute, main kya karthi?😳
I know dear, all your di's and friends here wrote so much about the flute scene you could not hold any longer, blame all of us πŸ˜†.

Asma, I wrote in my analysis on the first day of seperation itself that dadi is not Viren's strongest hurdle, when she knows Viren really repents she will be the first one to help. Because she wants everyone to live happily.

Did you read my post earlier I said the same thing this Gaurav kid gives me bad vibes from the beginning. Yash my sweetheart hopefully nothing harmful happens to him.
[/QUOTE]

Yep i just went back and read ur post about that kid and i agree totally!

I remember u saying that about Dadi actually, i wonder how he will bring KS round?

You think CC is anywhere around when Viren says he will bring Nivi back tomoro? She wasn't in the pre-cap but i cant wait to see her face when she finds outπŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]
ASma, I don't want her to see or hear now. I want to see her face the first time when he brings Nivi back into the house.πŸ˜† it will be worth watching. what say?
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Asma Di, Milee Di, Rachu I'll be off now chat tomorrow take care love you x
Good Night sweetheart, take care see you tomorrow.
Originally posted by milee1014

I know dear, all your di's and friends here wrote so much about the flute scene you could not hold any longer, blame all of us πŸ˜†.

OMG Di, you should have seen me when i read Ashly's update about the flute scene!! It was 2.30pm in the afternoon here and i was reading it on my iphone at my desk and i just felt like jumping up and down but we have an open plan office so i had to just sit there somehow!! I had the BIGGEST grin on my face tho, people were like 'ugh it's MONDAY Asma how can u look so happy?!!'πŸ˜†
ASma, I don't want her to see or hear now. I want to see her face the first time when he brings Nivi back into the house.πŸ˜† it will be worth watching. what say?

Oooh yep i agree actually, that would be much better!! I can imagne her face getting all red and smoke coming out of her earsπŸ˜†

It's just horrible how she can't understand what her own flesh and blood is going through, he's her SON, she should be able to understand his pain right? But she's just too filled with hatred to feel it!

OMG Di, you should have seen me when i read Ashly's update about the flute scene!! It was 2.30pm in the afternoon here and i was reading it on my iphone at my desk and i just felt like jumping up and down but we have an open plan office so i had to just sit there somehow!! I had the BIGGEST grin on my face tho, people were like 'ugh it's MONDAY Asma how can u look so happy?!!'πŸ˜†
I know sweetie, when we are in the office its so urgh, we cannot do anything andpeople start looking at us.
Today toh I didn't even care I clapped for Nivi, did you read my posts on Nivi and on Sood Brothers. its on the forum.
Hi Milee I also want CC's 24/7 surveillance system disrupted now. I don't want her to get a clue of what Viren is thinking till the end. Let her be in her own sweet dream about his son hating Nivi, that would a blessings for Nivren. 
Ok sweetie, got to go before going I have to write my analysis on that last scene.
Milee Di, i havent read ur posts on Nivi and Sood brothers yet but will do now! Ok will look forward to reading ur analysis, will u post it on the discussion thread?

Speak to u soon πŸ€—
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hi Milee I also want CC's 24/7 surveillance system disrupted now. I don't want her to get a clue of what Viren is thinking till the end. Let her be in her own sweet dream about his son hating Nivi, that would a blessings for Nivren. 
Hey Ketty, I can picture it just the way she looks when he will bring Nivi backπŸ˜† she needs to be hit hard without knowing, that will be fun to watch. I really hope he will stalk her.πŸ˜†