Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Moni πŸ€— loved your analysis sweetie. I was expecting a long and detailed one from you today and that what I got it. I don't have enough words for today's last scene, it was simply amazing and excited about precap as Viren's confidence is back, can't wait for tomorrow.
-Jafrina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So today was for me was a really amazing episode. Hats off to kinshuk for the amazing acting. As always he stole the show. Every emotion he showed was believable which makes his character so realistic. I feel like giving him a big hug(if only I could it's the only thing I wish for is 2 see him).

Viren looks so sweet when hes in the room lost in his thoughts but stupid women cc has to cum doesn't she and ruin everything with her evil face.Cc just needs to know her sons mind coz seriously women u have no idea wats in his head. U think that he is happy without his love then u r wrong coz he is dying inside and us fans can see that in his gorgeous eyes. Cc needs a slap she needs 2 leave viren alone before she ruins his life who told her 2 get involved in their relation ( I swear if I was the creator of this story she would have been dead log ago urgh I feel like strangling her.

Omg big applause to nivi for answering back to hl that was a big slap in the face for cc and wow she deserves that. Hl and cc are the same like 2 evil minds cant be different why is hl getting involved I swear she didn't want nivi to be in that house anyway. How selfish can sum1 get she is just the worst role model for dd. If hl is like that wat can we expect from dd but now shes taking over her own life dats good.

Viren at the breakfast table was soooooooooo sweet and hot hot hot awww he is soooo adorable( am not even exaggerating coz kinshuk is the best sight to see)

U might think im weird but I loved the way wen viren was driving past and stops suddenly seing his angell and the way he comes out of his car( im might seem crazy but I was dying he looked so sexy his style of coming out) I couldn't stop staring at him wen he was walking towards nivi. And that moment of silence between them gazing into each other's eyes I was amazed. Wen nivi walked away and he called her I found it so sweet his tone of voice is soo cute. I love it wen he speaks. He cudnt say much but his sparkling eyes said it all.

The last scene of the episode was to die for aww I can watch it again and again. I like sid for being a supportive bro his fulfilling his duties very well. Wen viren said to his flute even u hav left me I wanted to hold him and say no viren im still with u and always will be and ur flute can never leave u just like I wouldn't and don't give. The moment he closed his eyes and played the flute ( I was waiting for that since god knows wen) I felt like I was dreaming he was remembering all those moments in his life first the painful ones then as soon as he started thinking of nivi a smile appeared on his beautiful face he was so glad he had those memories within him. Wen he stopped I was upset if only he could go like that forever.

Yay viren gonna get nivi back im with u my jaan it will be difficult but u have the support of all of us nivreniacs. Good luck.

I just adored todays episode and all the credit goes to kinshuk again I wanna say kinshuk u were tooo good plus u looked so hot

hahhaha Moni jaan ..thatz so sweet ......hay Diya ...jafi how r girls......ohh Moni that Sigy made by Me ..i posted age ago on VSL pg .....ohhhhhhh Anishaaaaaaaaaaaa How u feel after watchingFAb Epi ......πŸ˜‰
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Moni πŸ€— loved your analysis sweetie. I was expecting a long and detailed one from you today and that what I got it. I don't have enough words for today's last scene, it was simply amazing and excited about precap as Viren's confidence is back, can't wait for tomorrow.

Oh hi my keety jaan hu r u ? πŸ€— . Aww U were expecting my analysis ? 😲 πŸ˜† .thatzzz so kind of u , muhwww . πŸ€—  yupp 2dy's last scene , tht 4 mins were just amazingg n marvellous . n I m nt geeting enough of it . n m watchng it again n again . yes Precap is interesting , my Viren is backk . So happyy 2 see him wid attitude as he looks very dull wout his attitude . haina ? it soesn't suits him πŸ˜‰ .

yaar i m lovgg dis Seperation track, Imagine it is just started n lotzz of thngs 2 come up , So it gonna b veryy intresting . I know sometime we may get emotional But After all at d end It's NIVREN whch gonna give us all hapiness in return . haina ? πŸ˜ƒ
-Jafrina- thumbnail
hey anisha great analysis
and omg i agree with u soo much that flute scne just killed me
his beautiful music was back and put in a dreamworld i cant get out of
@jafrina Oh i lovedd ur analysis jaan . Woww lovedd it . amazing . n Yes Viren's flute cn never leave him n so as we lolz

@Anisha ohh dear hu r u ? πŸ€— missedd u so much . Gosh U came n I hav 2 go damnnn . But I lovedd  ur analysis SIs . as always It was beautiful , amzingg  n lovelyyy . wondeful job dear
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Moni sis OMG Viren's flute!! 😍  wonderful analysis sweetie loved it, you did a fantastic job its awesome awesome awesome love it x
Ga;s We got d Viren's FLUTE SCENE ,We got our Confident , attitude Viren backk . So Now Will we get our Hottt n sexyy Viren's Bike ride as well ? Wht say ? dyngg 2  seee it

@Anisha  thanxx swwetie for lovngg it . πŸ€— Yes Viren's FLUTE whhopsss

@ALL

okk gls I hav 2 leave , will talk 2 u all tomm . GN n SD of KINNY n NIVREN . lovee u all πŸ€—
Edited by sushmitadutta - 13 years ago
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Aww thank you Moni sweetie, okay darling i'll catch you tomorrow take care jaan sweet Kinny dreams I'm sure all you will imagine tody is how Viren played his flute hehe good night take care love you x
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hiya everyone!!! πŸ€— Ok so i'm back after watching the epi...and headache freeπŸ˜‰

Wow what can i say and where can i start!! Not a scene by scene analysis today but there's loads to say!! Today was all about Nivi and Viren and Kinshuk and Neha were great. Kinshuk was just ...amazingg!!! Even if i wasnt krazzy about the guy (not possible!) he was simply perfect, he stole every scene he was in and after the last scene he stole the whole show!!! More on that later...😍

So Nivi. I just want to say, there's SUCH a big difference to her since when i first started watching the show. Gone is the timid, unable to speak her mind girl...the way she just stopped HL in her tracks was just fantastic!! The old Nivi would have listened, cried, been upset and second guessed herself....this one cuts HL off, says that's enough, i know what i'm doing thanks and walks away leaving HL stunned!!! Wow i LOVED it!!! Im so proud of herπŸ‘ On a side note, when PT, KS and Dadi are standing there, PT looked so mad at her, i was just thinking go and slap her pleeeasee LOLZZ, if only!!!

Might as well get all the evilness out of the way at once: CC otherwise known as the root of all evil! So first she tells everyone that Viren hates Nivi...are u BLIND woman? How can u think that?!! Then while Viren is sitting in his room, lost in his thoughts, attitude mug forgotten (awww he's so cute!!)...CC comes in and starts sweet talking him and bad mouthing the sharma's. He's not paying attention till she says he should be celebrating - he looks at her in shock like he cant believe what she's saying, then as she's carrying on saying how Dadi and them came and she told them where to go and she gave them the divorce papers and told them that they'd next meet in court, he just watches her closely and in disbelief the whole time and the expression on his face!! He has tears in his eyes but he looks mad like he's gonna murder her and then HE cuts her off by saying 'kyu maa, kyu kiya yeh sab?!' Poor guy, he looks distraught! He asks her why she did all that and then puts his hands together and says 'please maa' and then leaves. leaving her stunned!! Aaargh WHEN if ever will she understand her son?! She's just so evil, ohh i cant wait for him to sort her out!!

The scene where the family are eating and Viren is just sitting there staring into space is just so sad. He doesnt notice anything at all till CC tells him to eat...then he automatically looks to where Nivi used to stand...and then remembers (ouch!) and then says he's not hungry and leaves with everyone looking sad...he's missing her so badly awwπŸ€—

OK moving on to the Nivren scene, Nivi is going to the market walking and Viren is driving by (where is ur BIKE dude? Ab tak teek nahi hua?!!) when he spots her in the mirror and jerks to a stop. He gets out of the car (looking SOOO hott im sorry, i just had to watch it over again...😍...sorry i'll focus!) Nivi sees him and they have a LOOK, a looong look, Viren walks over to her (im keeping focused...) and they carry on the intense look till Nivi finally turns and goes but he calls her back saying 'nivedita!' I just wanna say something random here - Viren never calls her Nivi, he always calls her by her full name...i always notice that but forget to say it, i just think it's so sweet right?!!😳

So back to the epi, he says he wants to say something to her but he can't find the words! You can see him trying to form the words but all that comes out it 'woh jo' and then she tells him to leave it, there's nothing he can say, their marriage was a lie and the only truth that was their frienship died!! Uff that was so painful to hear and Viren just stares at her looking shocked and hurt...she says she's getting late and goes leaving him with tears in his eyes...aww felt bad for him but i guess he needs the jhatka in order to make him speak his heart!

And then the flute scene!!! OMG OMG OMG Krazzy 5 what do i say?!! We were JUST talkin about it yesterday!! Aaaaah i just wanted to jump up and down it was soo sweet and Kinshuk was just FANTASTIC!!! His face is just so expressive wow!! πŸ€—

So Viren is sitting outside facing the Sharma house trying to play the flute but he can't, nothing happens. He looks towards where Nivi is in the sharma house and then at the flute sadly and says 'tumne bhi saath chod diya..' in a sad little voice aww!! Then he leans back and closes his eyes (even then u can see the emotions on his face wow!!) till Sid comes and puts his hand on his shoulder and tells him to play it. He says he doesnt know why but he cant and its like he's never played the flute b4, there is no melody there. Sid was the perfect big brother today, he gently gives Viren a push to look inside himself and realise the truth...

Then Viren closes his eyes and remembers first his painful childhood memories and then slowly sees Nivi telling everyone that she has felt Virens love and that he is capable of love and of being loved and then he sees Nivi laughing and he smiles....AWWW it's such an amazing little smile, beautiful...then he starts playing his heart out its just so sweet and intense! He imagines all the happy times with Nivi, all the nivren scenes we watch over and over he imagines them aww, most of them are of Nivi laughing and smiling.

He finishes playing and he has big smile on his face and he KNOWS!!! HE KNOWS HE LOVES HER!!!πŸ€— He looks at the Sharma house with a smile and then at the flute and there are tears on his cheek and u can just SEEE the realisation on his face and it's beautiful!!!😍 Wohoooo wow, i just felt like yelling - he knows!!! I'm so glad i saw this on my own cos if it was on TV with my mum there i literally wud have been jumping up and down on the sofa yelling and my mum wud have sent me to the pagal khanaπŸ˜†

I LOVED the way they showed him realising, it was just amazing and im soo glad they showed a flute scene, if only Nivi had been there to listen like in my scene but there's time for that stillπŸ˜‰
Awww i was SOO happy with that scene, i'm GLAD i faked a headache at work and came home erly LOLZZZ

Pre-cap: Viren saying to DS and YD, i know how much ur feeling Nivi's absence and im going to get her back!! Wohooo Viren Sood is back!!! OMG i cant WAIT till he starts trying to get her back, i'm SOO glad they started the week with his realisation, now he can spend all week trying to find ways to get Nivi back yaaaay!!! And the SBS segment - proposal?!!! Wow when will that happen, what will Nivi say!! Jetspeed Sood is well and truly back girls!!πŸ˜‰

OK so sorry if that was a little jumbled i'm so excited im on a high!! Hope u liked it xx
Edited by anjaani07 - 13 years ago