Users

Frequent Posters

Sunshine234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Hello gals hu r u all ?

dis is wht i want 2 say abt Kinny or 2 kinny  

Kinshuk want 2 express my views abt much awaited scene " d FLUTE SCENE " OMgg Never ever expected such passionate n inetnseful scene frm Ct's but U were just out of d world kinny n hats off 2 u n Ct's n RS for such a brillaint n mesemrizing scene . Seriouslyy Kinshuk i m nt lieing but Even my mom was stunned by dis 4 mins scene just ...like me n she couldn't stop herself frm telling " wowww Viren !!!" Oh kinny U just stole d episode . 2dy Ct's n u proved tht It's nt a scene whch people love but it's d way of presenting d scene whch people love , d actors whom People love. I m SPEECHELSS kinny . Don't hav words . I lovedd loved lovedd it . omgg d way thode flashbacks n then at last ur big relief realization smile was so sweet n cutee

Hi Moni (sorry if I'm wrong) but I agree the flute scene just stole the show and I was loving each and every flashback of how he remembered the painful moments and then just Nivi being happy and that made him happy....I loved what the CT's showed us today (after some time) and they're finally back in my good books😉
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Milee, Viren was not in his right mind but Nivi was.. I have no problem if divorce happens as that will be the end of the bad phase of Nivi's life.. Her bad phase will get a proper closure and then they can start the new chapter in their life. Buri baat ka bura ant...

The overall episode was good but frankly speaking I did not really like the flute tune... It sounded very karkash to me instead of their sweet tune... Maybe I expect too much hence disappointment.. Leave the tune aside, but the acting and the realization was way too good. The beginning of all the bad memories but ending with good ones that brought smile on his lips that yes He is not that bad and has full right to happiness and happiness is with Nivi...
That is why I am saying, divorce will be the end of all the bad memories which they both and the family will bury deep inside and wil surround themselves with happiness and love and trust.

Oh Anju, we always almost most of the time say the same things. You know if you have seen my post about flute scene I wrote the same that I didnot like the tune, they should have used his tune that would have been good. And your thoughts are same as mine on Viren's realization.

Ok if you say like that about divorce, I understand your point too. I want NivRen happiness, I don't care how they get it, if they need to close all those bad memories I am ok with it.

But the best part I am waiting is that our old Viren is back and he will start working to win back Nivi and this time Nivi will give him hard time. I am eagerly waiting to watch it.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Moni and all, I also Loved the Flute scene, It was just fantastic I just loved it so much,  It was so full pf EMotion and passion, and the happiness shown on VIren's face was soooo good,  JUst cant wait to see what will happen during this week

LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: friendforall

Moni and all, I also Loved the Flute scene, It was just fantastic I just loved it so much,  It was so full pf EMotion and passion, and the happiness shown on VIren's face was soooo good,  JUst cant wait to see what will happen during this week

ya hanny am with u and think this week will be rocking😛
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Surely Lojain Dear, it will be rocking week and next week will be even  much better,  and am sure once Nivren become one no one will be able to seperate them,  their relationship will become soooo strong that it will be unbreakable and I want to see CC reacting  just cant imagine her how will she be shocked
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail

Surely Lojain Dear, it will be rocking week and next week will be even  much better,  and am sure once Nivren become one no one will be able to seperate them,  their relationship will become soooo strong that it will be unbreakable and I want to see CC reacting  just cant imagine her how will she be shocked

ya haaany will laugh soooooooo much at her and we will be very happy ya hanny hope 2 be great nivern life😛
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Originally posted by: no-tears

ya haaany will laugh soooooooo much at her and we will be very happy ya hanny hope 2 be great nivern life😛

Imagine her getting mad and pulling her hair and saying how can my plan back fire
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail

Imagine her getting mad and pulling her hair and saying how can my plan back fire

🤣
🤣
🤣🤣

ya hanny or make her make up like hhhhh

🤣
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Milee, Viren was not in his right mind but Nivi was.. I have no problem if divorce happens as that will be the end of the bad phase of Nivi's life.. Her bad phase will get a proper closure and then they can start the new chapter in their life. Buri baat ka bura ant...

The overall episode was good but frankly speaking I did not really like the flute tune... It sounded very karkash to me instead of their sweet tune... Maybe I expect too much hence disappointment.. Leave the tune aside, but the acting and the realization was way too good. The beginning of all the bad memories but ending with good ones that brought smile on his lips that yes He is not that bad and has full right to happiness and happiness is with Nivi...
That is why I am saying, divorce will be the end of all the bad memories which they both and the family will bury deep inside and wil surround themselves with happiness and love and trust.

Hi Anju and Milee, how r u both doing? Well Anju I don't want divorce to be legalized too. But let's see what happens. I was really happy seeing confident Nivi today, and I agree that CTs are giving us hint of Nivren happy life together, but guess it will take a while for that. Well I didn't like flute tune either, scene was amazing no doubt, but i was disappointed with a tune, they have given us better tune before what happened today? 
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Ketty, Anju how are you and ketty you are right Nivi is not going to give up that easily. But Viren's attitude and confidence is back which he lost when Nivi came to know about his truth. So he will gain her back.