Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: neha_fan

Raj it is beautiful introduction. Very well said. Viren has to cross a lot of hurdles. I am a bit confused with SBS buss. They say Viren will propose Nivedita and they will be back together. Do you think it will be that easy. According to the article it will take time. Not that I want to see them separated but I am just wondering. In the precap he says, "Mujhe pata hai aap ko aap ki bahu ki kami khal rahi hai. Main use vapis le kar aaunga". He did not talk about himself at all. Maybe it is there in the episode but precap did not have it. And as always article and SBS confuse viewers. I loved todays episode. Forgot to mention, I loved the title.

Chandni, I don't know if I am correct or not but this is my view. Viren knows how Nivi is, she will do anything for her loved ones, so may be he will tell her something which makes her come back to Sood Mansion. And then he will start his work of winning her trust and love back this time for real and for their own happiness. For this to happen it will take time because Nivi won't give in that easy this time, she is very much determined and he needs to work really hard and its good because he put her thru so much.
Then comes the real confession from both sides and then their remarriage, remember Viren Promised to his dadaji that it will be happiest occasion and he will fulfill his dadaji's wish of seeing them married again.
I hope this made some sense.
milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

There are two things for which I really would like to appreciate the CT's for and more than that the actors.

1] Nivi's groW*H - the ones who have seen Nivi from the beginning of the serial will understand Nivi's groW*H or one can say the increase in the level of confidence.
First a timid girl......to second level, the one who opens out with Sid'd love, her getup and talk changes..........to the third level the girl who steps into the world for her father....... to fourth level becoming Viren's wife..........The final level what we see today when after Viren's secret was disclosed.

Hats off to Neha to portray this groW*H so beautifully, being a beginner in this field. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘

2] Kinshuk - What can i say. He is a brilliant actor and has carried off all the shades of the character with such ease. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Raj absolutely correct. I loved her confidence in tonight's episode. I wanted to open a topic saying thanks to CT's for showing this.

milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: starz4me

Hey Milee how r u jaan ??

I am fine thank you. How are you? oh how much I enjoyed your story. I still hyperventilate remembering that kiss. I know we cannot get that in show but I visualized it perfectly.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
So when are you updating.
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Milee di how're u?! I'm stil at work, will be 3 hours b4 I can watch the epi and I'm dying after reading all the updates!

We got a flute scene...omg I couldn't believe it, Nivi wasn't there tho right? Too bad but definitly next time... ๐Ÿ˜
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

I agree Millie and I am looking forward to it. KS you got a chance to make Viren dance on your tunes. Chanchal (tumhare liye sukh bhare din beete re bhayia ab dukh aayo re)

Today Nivi told KS that she wants to lead a new life, so now KS is not going to give it so easily to Viren. I loved what you said about CC, Rach. Yup CC's bad time is beginning now, she better watch out now. 
milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkparty

hey Milee๐Ÿค—agree wid u dear me too luved today's epi
everything was so gud
HL is too much ๐Ÿ˜ก she was so rude๐Ÿ˜กbut i loved d way Nivi talked 2 her
n Sid was also very gud today๐Ÿ˜Šreally he is helping Viren a lot
n d flute scene๐Ÿ˜ wow it was d highlight

Hey Mim right? (sorry if I got your name wrong) That She Golam ki toh baat hi mat karo yaar. I am waiting for the day when everyone gets to know what she did and I want dadi, Pratap to give her good from left, right, center and every possible way.

Sid Bhaiyya, I wrote this in my first ever Sood Brothers post that they will help eachother and Sid is not just a big brother to Viren he is his father figure as we cannot expect anything from JW. I love the way Sid just talks to his brother he never makes decisions for him. Even on terrace he said what Viren needed to hear and rest all he left it for Viren to understand. Oh how much I love this brother jodi yaar.
Today did you all notice that Sid was looking at his brother with so much worry when they were having dinner. Because he understood his brother is feeling completely lonely, he is feeling his brothers pain.
I remembered the other day when Viren came to sit with them all Sid was like 1000 WATT smile and today he was so worried.
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Milee yes milee dear i am Mim n u r right sweety
me too also waiting 4 d day when all will no about HL 
n Sid Viren scenes were really gud
he really cares 4 Viren 
milee1014 thumbnail

I agree Millie and I am looking forward to it. KS you got a chance to make Viren dance on your tunes. Chanchal (tumhare liye sukh bhare din beete re bhayia ab dukh aayo re)

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Rachu, I love to see KS make Viren dance on his tunes. Mr. Attitude will win over his sasurji, he is very charming right.
Evil Witch oh I love the song you put it for het๐Ÿ˜†, I love to see her dance on her son's tunes pretty soon.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Today Nivi told KS that she wants to lead a new life, so now KS is not going to give it so easily to Viren. I loved what you said about CC, Rach. Yup CC's bad time is beginning now, she better watch out now. 

Hi Ketty jaan, how are you? How was the weekend?
@bold - She said she wants to lead a new life and in my opinion that is going to be Nivi and Viren's remarriage with blessings from elders and her dad. It will be beginning of her new life. I am sure KS will file for divorce which will be end of her bad phase. And Viren proposing and proper marriage will be beginning of their new life and happy married life. CTs are giving us hints now..
milee1014 thumbnail

His hatred helped Nivi to give other's back who hurt her and this is needed for your self confidence. Wow Viren need to win trust of Sharma's as well as Soods. Though his family has accepted him because of their love but now also no one trusts him. They are giving in to his way of living because they don't want to loose him but they are not supporting him because of his goodness which he needs to prove. I wonder what a single dialog of Nivi did to Viren (he needed this dialog only). He forgot everyother thing. 

Rachu, you are on a roll today dear. Yes, he needs to win trust from both the families. He makes Nivi happy Sharma's will forget everything and give him his blessings remember what Keshav said that Divorce day, that I was ready to forget everything for my daughter's happiness. So it seems easy to win Sharma's but its not because to get into Nivi's heart is not easy as of now.
And then Sood's he needs to unveil his parents real faces to get back into Sood's good books. And you are right about them not wanting to lose him again so they will be ok with whatever decision he makes.

You know from last week I have a wish, I want dadaji-Viren-Sid to work towards unveiling JAAL. Viren's attitude, Sid's calmness and dadaji blessing. They 3 should play a game to unveil JAAL it would be wonderful to watch it. I know me and my wishing it never ends.

I loved the realization part, and you are absolutely correct that one dialogue from Nivi made him realize that goodness in him, that he is worthy of happiness, he is worthy of love. And now I love to see how he will give Nivi her happiness.