Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Millie how are you Jaani I also loved the episode. In flashback scene he was not moved by any other gesture of Nivi but the trust she showed in Viren that he can love. I think he needed this realization only. Because till now no one trusted him once his mistakes come forth. He had feeling even Nivi won't trust him after what he put her through but she did bring his confidence back.
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

I know actually his path to get Nivi back shouldn't be so easy but atleast thori mehnat to karni pade.

Hey Rachu, how are you? its been a while I missed you. What happened were you busy with school.

Rachu, don't worry his path to get Nivi is not that easy. Yes, he said he will bring her back but to gain her trust and her love is not that easy this time. He needs to really work hard and before that he needs to clear the biggest hurdle named Keshav Sharma. Last time he wasn't in the picture but this time Keshav will stand infront of Nivi and Viren needs to prove himself to him.
Don't worry dear its a high road for Mr.Viren Sood but we all know right when he wants something he will achieve it at any cost. He did it before too that was for his revenge but this time its for his Love and his happiness and Nivi's happiness, so he will work twice hard to achieve it.
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

I loved tonight's episode for 3 reasons:

1. Our sweet Nivi gave it back to Hema👏
2. CC got it from her son😆😆
3. Flute scene, it was simply brilliant specially what's with the flashbacks but only thing which I missed was that the music it would have been better they used Viren's music to it instead of something different.😊

Ok I will be back, I got to go and do my honors with my Sood Brothers topic. Yes, I am writing my Sood Brothers topic today.

hey Milee🤗agree wid u dear me too luved today's epi
everything was so gud
HL is too much 😡 she was so rude😡but i loved d way Nivi talked 2 her
n Sid was also very gud today😊really he is helping Viren a lot
n d flute scene😍 wow it was d highlight
Edited by pinkparty - 13 years ago
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Hey Millie how are you Jaani I also loved the episode. In flashback scene he was not moved by any other gesture of Nivi but the trust she showed in Viren that he can love. I think he needed this realization only. Because till now no one trusted him once his mistakes come forth. He had feeling even Nivi won't trust him after what he put her through but she did bring his confidence back.

You are 100% correct, no one trusted him and no one believed in his goodness. That realization part was done brilliantly with him smiling. Kinshuk did brilliant job from the beginning of that scene.
Now he will win her trust back. And its party time for us as we get to see him romance his wife once again this time for good reasons. Oh gosh how I missed this confident, attitude, arrogant Viren.

Specially tonight I am so PROUD of my Nivi, I was clapping when she was talking to dadi. Thank you Viren for whatever reason you did help our Nivi thanks for that.

Hey Rachu, how are you? its been a while I missed you. What happened were you busy with school.

Rachu, don't worry his path to get Nivi is not that easy. Yes, he said he will bring her back but to gain her trust and her love is not that easy this time. He needs to really work hard and before that he needs to clear the biggest hurdle named Keshav Sharma. Last time he wasn't in the picture but this time Keshav will stand infront of Nivi and Viren needs to prove himself to him.
Don't worry dear its a high road for Mr.Viren Sood but we all know right when he wants something he will achieve it at any cost. He did it before too that was for his revenge but this time its for his Love and his happiness and Nivi's happiness, so he will work twice hard to achieve it.

I agree Millie and I am looking forward to it. KS you got a chance to make Viren dance on your tunes. Chanchal (tumhare liye sukh bhare din beete re bhayia ab dukh aayo re)
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Good Night and Sweet Nivi-Virens dreams my NivReniacs

Leaving u tonight with another cherishable moment

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 13 years ago
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow Raj thanks 4 d pic🤗 soooooooooooooooooooooo cute🤗
gud night n sweet Kinny n Nivren dreams..........bye
tc
Sunshine234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I loved tonight's episode for 3 reasons:

1. Our sweet Nivi gave it back to Hema👏
2. CC got it from her son😆😆
3. Flute scene, it was simply brilliant specially what's with the flashbacks but only thing which I missed was that the music it would have been better they used Viren's music to it instead of something different.😊

Ok I will be back, I got to go and do my honors with my Sood Brothers topic. Yes, I am writing my Sood Brothers topic today.

Hi milee, i agree with you...finally we saw Nivi stand up for herself infront of Hemlata, and the look on hemlatas face after 😆. The flute scene wow....i loved the intensity in those last few minutes😃
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

You are 100% correct, no one trusted him and no one believed in his goodness. That realization part was done brilliantly with him smiling. Kinshuk did brilliant job from the beginning of that scene.
Now he will win her trust back. And its party time for us as we get to see him romance his wife once again this time for good reasons. Oh gosh how I missed this confident, attitude, arrogant Viren.

Specially tonight I am so PROUD of my Nivi, I was clapping when she was talking to dadi. Thank you Viren for whatever reason you did help our Nivi thanks for that.

I liked both ur comments
I agree.

His hatred helped Nivi to give other's back who hurt her and this is needed for your self confidence. Wow Viren need to win trust of Sharma's as well as Soods. Though his family has accepted him because of their love but now also no one trusts him. They are giving in to his way of living because they don't want to loose him but they are not supporting him because of his goodness which he needs to prove. I wonder what a single dialog of Nivi did to Viren (he needed this dialog only). He forgot everyother thing.