Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: starz4me

Raj..........jaan.........the more we miss NivRen together.........the more u make us love them to bits.........thank u soooo much for those awesome pic from ur Yaadein collection.

Ohh wow...........we'll give ur treasured collection a name.........how about......

YAADEIN......(A Raj Collection of..........NIVREN's.....PRICELESS MOMENTS).

Thanks Sonal

I love the name

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sonia wonderful analysis. Loved Nivi getting back to HL and Viren getting back to CC. It is refreshing to see Nivi all full of confident. Hope this continues and she find her own way. Last scene was just amazing, didn't expected his realization this soon but I am happy that CTs didn't stretched this too much. 
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

That's one of the jewels of my treasure 😊

ohh 1 of d😲 u mean u have more pics lyk disπŸ˜ƒ wow thats gr8πŸ˜ƒ post dem dear
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nivi told HL

Main Janti hoon ki maine yeh faisla kyu liya aur kisleya liya.

I was wondering what she meant by it.
Is it what i think or not πŸ˜‰
pipicat thumbnail
d docs gone to bzazzr and iam logging off till tommrow grils keep your basahrm slves busy .. dont be too naugthy without me k..
gmann2010 thumbnail
Here is the link for SBS segment, news of CCBM starts @18:50. Just can't wait for that to happen. 

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=469438
sahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: starz4me

WOW Sahuja.....u said it all..........n yes i agree with u on Nivi being bold n confident.

Life ke pratical experiences.....ne bahut sikha diya usse life jeene ka tareeqa.

hi sonal...thanks dear... i am getting so excited to see how viren propses niv..and hopefully nivi says yes...and more than anything.... i want her to say i love u too..this time..i have been waiting for this... forever now...

sonia
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Raj this is great Next thread is also ready.  Wow we are so fast, Good,  AM sooo happy am waiting when we will complete 50 Threads, 

Hey Raj Preethy was suggesting one title for the time when Nivren get close and accept each other and are about to get married,

She suggested Rab ne bana Di Jodi.  How so u feel about this, But it will for later this
Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi everyone.......it was a totally rocking episode........especially Viren's flute ......and the BARRAGE of Nivren Moments....😳
sahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Sonia wonderful analysis. Loved Nivi getting back to HL and Viren getting back to CC. It is refreshing to see Nivi all full of confident. Hope this continues and she find her own way. Last scene was just amazing, didn't expected his realization this soon but I am happy that CTs didn't stretched this too much. 

hi ketty.... how r u dear... i just love when HL and CC are shut down.... and only viren  can stop CC...i cant wait to see CC's face when she knows that viren is seriously in love with niv and will bring her back.... omg...the later she knows the better for us..i dont want any more misunderstandings until viren proposes nivi and nivi says yes...