NivRen: Hamara Dil Aap ke Paas (#38) - Page 19

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by friendforall

Hey I read the SBS Article and just loved it, Oh what a wonderful post,  I am waiting for our Viren to propose Nivi, How he will propose her and how will she say yes,

Diya....i think......Nivi.....ab thoda....like how they say.........bhao khayegi.
WOW Sahuja.....u said it all..........n yes i agree with u on Nivi being bold n confident.
Life ke pratical experiences.....ne bahut sikha diya usse life jeene ka tareeqa.

@Raj wow d pic is so gud😍 i didn't c it before 
thanks Raj sweet🤗
koll pic me going now to have baysahram dreams of my nivren
Originally posted by friendforall

Hey Raj this is wonderful u started the thread just today and 24 pages are full,  Oh wow am sure by tomorrow this will also get full

Diya,

I ready with the next thread

Raj..........jaan.........the more we miss NivRen together.........the more u make us love them to bits.........thank u soooo much for those awesome pic from ur Yaadein collection.

Ohh wow...........we'll give ur treasured collection a name.........how about......

YAADEIN......(A Raj Collection of..........NIVREN's.....PRICELESS MOMENTS).

just abaysharm though for all of you niverains...... the doctor  has instructed our viren to a geta kissa dn hug from our nivi it's teh med for all his bimari and nazookpan
Originally posted by pinkparty

@Raj wow d pic is so gud😍 i didn't c it before 
thanks Raj sweet🤗

That's one of the jewels of my treasure 😊
Originally posted by pipicat

just abaysharm though for all of you niverains...... the doctor  has instructed our viren to a geta kissa dn hug from our nivi it's teh med for all his bimari and nazookpan
hehehehehehehe too gud yaar🤣so lets find d doctor ASAP😆