NivRen: Hamara Dil Aap ke Paas (#38) - Page 16

Posted: 13 years ago
i really loved todays episode...viren playing flute was awesome..omg πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thank god viren had made a decision to get back nivi and it will be interesting to watch..cant wait for that
Raj, Ash just what I was thinking. These two are taking turns hiding their feelings. Viren has to break through her defences now.
Originally posted by ashred12

raj dear...wen 'll d two lose their masks???? 1st it was viren  n now nivi...πŸ˜”

Hey ashley they will.
hey and viren proved me right with my intro, his hidden love which gave him pain has come out.
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 13 years ago
i wonder wats sanju's haal today πŸ˜›...she must be in urgent need of oxygen masks n cylinders...πŸ˜‰
Anisha!! I kno jaan I'm so happy to see that finally gave us a flute scene, weve been writing about it for long enough, bout time!!

I have to work late, won't be home till 7.30, how will I survive that long... πŸ˜”
hey guys......has nivi stopped putting sindoor also ??
Originally posted by starz4me

hey guys......has nivi stopped putting sindoor also ??

Sonal,
She stopped today
OMG ...OMG..First Big Big HUG ashly Jaan For The awsome updatz ..OHH ...My KRAZziez FLUTE Is Back with Our VIREN ...Oh cant wait more !!!
Hi girls Good Evening, How r u all my JaanussssπŸ€—, Missed u all sooooo much, 

Ashly Jaanu thanks so much for this beautiful update,  I just loved it sooo much, Finally we have got back our Old Viren,  I Ioved the ending and the Precap,  Now an sure the coming Episode will be very interesting, And I loved one scene the most where Viren tells CC to please folding his hands,  Oh CC ki ab khair nahi, 

hey Diya ur back
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 13 years ago