Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thnx Nivi.. Arpitha trusts her didi a li'll 2 much these days...
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Nivi for the promo.👏
New promo very interesting as i can see the truth" kabhi kabhi ankhe bhi dhoka ka sakthe hai."
 Avi can see Arpi and RV together. But how can he say that they were meeting and talking secretly in a public place. If he believes what BJ showing him then he is still Bhains budhi.I know Arpi lied again to him told that she is going to meet her mum but landed in the market.I think Bootni bring Avi telling the same as with Arpi to buy a surprise gift for Arpi so Avi was in the same market. Now if Arpi see Avi then she should have notice why BJ did tell her about buying a surprise for Avi. She should know BJ cooking something.But i dont have such hope from Arpi as CV's taken her brain for rest for some time. 
coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BenNevis

Thanks Nivi for the promo.👏

New promo very interesting as i can see the truth" kabhi kabhi ankhe bhi dhoka ka sakthe hai."
 Avi can see Arpi and RV together. But how can he say that they were meeting and talking secretly in a public place. If he believes what BJ showing him then he is still Bhains budhi.I know Arpi lied again to him told that she is going to meet her mum but landed in the market.I think Bootni bring Avi telling the same as with Arpi to buy a surprise gift for Arpi so Avi was in the same market. Now if Arpi see Avi then she should have notice why BJ did tell her about buying a surprise for Avi. She should know BJ cooking something.But i dont have such hope from Arpi as CV's taken her brain for rest for some time. 

Thanks 4 d promo..........

i agree.........Bhootni is playing her games but if Arpi tells RV dat she did not call him, then his senses shd doubt only one person -  Bhootni (hope atleast Cv's dont make him a BHAINS BUDDHI which i doubt coz he mite deal wid her or do smth later 2 expose bhootni n so wud play along n get proofs against bhootni) but in dis AVITA wud b suffering a lot........... RV n Bhootni n mostly Cv's 😡😡😡😡
swamini5 thumbnail
I think some thing VERY VERY BAD is going to happen between AVITA

With his EGO hurt ........... 

Edited by swamini5 - 13 years ago
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Nivi...

I have no words left fr Bhootni...😡🤬

Avita are not thinking rite now...!!! not using their brains.....!!!

Its going to be very bad now
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
As Bugs Bunny would say, what a maroon!!!!

He offers to drop her @ her maayka, and she declines?  Well, when he kicks her back to her maayka, maybe he can give her the choice of who she'd like to accompany - RV or BJ?  Maybe send all 3 of them there, so that Simple can stop torturing her hubby & sasur-ji, and instead start horse-whipping BJ and RV. 😈
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks dear,
what they are doing yaar?bhutni some times i thinks u are just realy bhutni.