India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

maan-geet soon to maneet:) (Page 2)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Wah wah wah meri raani one more bang on postClapClapHug...Seriously lovely....Yes their love is irreplaceable, their love is way higher than anything.....

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bobby13rocks

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Good one sanjh.... I am copy pasting my responce from another post here..... Dont doze off before completly reading it!

I dont think they wil lshow Geet being attracted towards Dev ever. I feel this is just going to be a situation where noone is to be blamed. For Geet, Dev and his deeds are no longer a appaling crime mainly because she has moved on. Knowing Geet, I dont have a tad bit of doubt on her character. I am more than 100% sure she would not nurse any kind of attarction or any feelings for any man other than Maan. Purely my point of view. I would say the same with Maan. However hard he might try to prove himself being ABLE to live without Geet, like he did after the broken engagement fiasco, I really dont think Maan would be able to put any other woman in Geet's place.

But the circumstances are set as such that the re-entry of Dev has caused Maan to feel insecure. Knowing Maan who can jump to guns because of his anger meter, seeing Geet time and again with Dev under unavoidable circumstaces, he would obviously be an angry man!

Here i would say, Geet is at mistake. She has to clarify her stand to Maan. There is no need for her to do the "dev" jap in front of Maan when she clearly knows he would be angered.

CV's have touched the most sensitive issue. One day or the other this had to come up. I was awaiting something like this once the baby comes. But Cvs decided otherwise. If handled with care this track can be good. But seeing th way things are going its apparantly not being handled properly.

We cant always have passionate love and kiss and hug on the screen. We would need drama that can keep us on our toes. I am very sure that is what they planned to bring in. I would be more happy if DEV is evil here. What hurts me is the fact that they are showing him like a Devta which is just not acceptable. They can infact show that DEV did all this intetionally to cause drift between Maneet. That would justify such a track but if not, then i just dont have any more words...

End of day, I TRUST MANEET. They are made for each other and My trust on them tells me that NO WAY THEIR CHARCTERS WOULD BE RUINED! The day that happens I would be done with GHSP. Gett cannot and should not think of anyone other than Maan and same applies to Maan.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharathi_gurtiLuvScoobybobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
MAAN-GEET will definitely come together again to be MAANEET ......coz....                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Edited by bobby13rocks - 21 March 2011 at 1:43am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

preetee14sara202.Regal.Bharathi_gurtiEccentric.Being18myprideLuvScoobyrahmona_paksweGiraffidae

Bharathi_gurti IF-Dazzler
Bharathi_gurti
Bharathi_gurti

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

MAAN-GEET will definitely come together again to be MAANEET ......coz....                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

@preethi...this will never happen and they will never show like this yar..please dont worry dear..you wont get a situation where you are gonna done with ghsp....preethi look all those pictures of maaneet which bobby posted..look at them yar..they are made for each other and they are only for them maan ki geet and geet k maan....
@bobby.. love it dear....
Love You

18myprideLuvScoobybobby13rocks

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Thanks Sindhu..... I know inside my heart that NEVER will they show Maan or Geet falling for someone else.... I was just talking about the hypothetical situation Sindu dear... Like they can never be with anyone else i will never quit GHSPBig smile Love you [email protected]

Bobby - Thanks for the pic! Perfect way of showing that they are indeed made for each other and noone els!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharathi_gurtiLuvScoobysaanjh11bobby13rocks

Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged

Optimistic SanjhSmile

Keep it upThumbs Up

millii18mypridesaanjh11

.Regal. Goldie
.Regal.
.Regal.

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Agree with you yaar completely.
"however long the night, dawn will break."
Maneet are going through there rough patch which every couple will one day endure. And after all this is said and done our Maneet's relationship will be back with a vang and on the plus side they will have a more stronger relationship.
All love faces a challenge that hurts them but true love faces a challenge and rises up and to it and wins. And I am 100 percent sure that our Maneet's love is true love.

And we as fans, and some of us very obsessive fans, need to just wait. Because our Maneet are worth the wait. And as their relationship faces this challenge we should be supporting and helpling them not tearing them apart and creating enemies between us...

Just be patient. Patience is a virtue you know

@Bobby : LOVED the pics.... We will need them to go get throughthese days. And I just like looking at them

Edited by PurplePetal - 21 March 2011 at 2:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11bobby13rocks

Bharathi_gurti IF-Dazzler
Bharathi_gurti
Bharathi_gurti

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
girls please don't get dishearten....
cv's knows very well  the strenght of maaneet and their impact on this shows popularity...maan and geet are complete two extreme poles and their reaction to circumstances have always been extreme., whether they fight / or they love they are extremists...
and don't bother about people Angrystating that maan should leave geet., and geet is selfish and maan deserves someone better than geet and sameera should come and maan should go back to her blah., blah....its easy to spread negativity and hatredness...difficult to spread love..
maan loved geet at all circumstances and the same immature geet has gone to an extreme level , at the risk of her own life( she went to hoshapur to help maan ...)..so go by your instincts..love them for the love they share...and believe they are gonna be together always after this little seperation.....and now i need a big smile from all maaneets ' lovers...
Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30Preethi-Premisaanjh11bobby13rocks

Go to top