Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Pyaar mein Kabhi Kabhipt21/epilogue76/Pg80Analysis (Page 21)

Unknownrockstar Groupbie
Unknownrockstar
Unknownrockstar

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Nice update, eagerly waiting to know that why did they part? Update soon... Keep it upClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

malec.

malec. IF-Stunnerz
malec.
malec.

Endearing CC Captain

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Guys, 
Before updating, I would just like to say....
GOODLUCK TEAM INDIA

Edited by CIDRoxx - 02 April 2011 at 3:36am
malec. IF-Stunnerz
malec.
malec.

Endearing CC Captain

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
On request of spvd or deepa. I have changed Geet's dialogue color from pink to red
Glitter Text Generator

PART 8

The main wedding is in the Gurudwara. The families get up fast and reach the venue. Arohi looked exactly like a princess and Karan complimented her. Geeeeeet! beta....tayyar ho gayi tu? Ji mamma...bas do minute...hogaya...do minute bas... Jaldi aa bas tu...! daarji intezaar kar rahe hai sabka... aayi naa bas do minute do to... Geet attired herself in a lavender saree and when she headed downstairs, she saw everyone staring at her. But her eyes were searching for someone special...
The object of her search was not found. She searched for his family and found only Anni standing their in the name of Khurana Family. She trotted towards her and asked her about the whereabouts of Maan.
Geet, Maan bhai na subah hi Delhi chale gaye...Woh ek client ne humari company pe case kar diya hai aur woh bahut tensed hai...i think main bhi chali jaaongi shaadi ke baad. Maan bhai bahut serious ho gaye the isliye daadima bhi chali gayi saath mein.
Geet desperately wanted to call Maan and share his feelings but he never picked up the phone. At the Gurudwara, Geet got busy with the ceremony. After the marriage got over, She again tried calling Maan. NO ANSWER! Now she was worried. She tried calling daadi and she too gave her no reply. She asked Annie to give her updates if any of Maan or Daadi called. Till that time, she just revised her studies. She had been away from her books for nearly 3 weeks now. At night, she jumped into Annie's room...They both started chatting...
To batao Annie, kaise rehte hai tumhare Maan bhai...i mean...is he always like Mr. Akdu or sometimes the old Maan, the sweeter one...
Nahi Geet, Maan bhai na papa ke jaane ke baad he hardly smiles...he is always into his work and work and work...
Baap re baap Annie...pata nahi itna gussa unmein kaise bhar gaya!!...us din woh kisi Adi se baat kar rahe the...main to dar gayii do minute ko by god...
Bhai na sirf upar se gussewaale dikhte hain...agar woh nahi hote na to main aur dev bhai apni studies poori nahi kar paate...he's really sweet...i love him!!
Mee too!!
ahem...ahem...kuch bola tumne Geet...
Nahi...maine...kuch nahi bola!! tum aur batao...london mein tumhare dosto ke baare mein batao...
pata hai Geet main na tumhe ek ladke ke baare mein batati hoon...maine aaj tak daadi ko bhi nahi bataya...you know I love him more than my life...i mean he is my life now...i'll show you his picture- Arjun Singh Rathore...
Achchi hai na?
ahem...ahem.....kitna cute hai by god....
Ey Geet, dore mat dalo...
jao nahi dalti....waise bhi mera 'my man' to hai na....mujhe kya padi hai...kisi pe dore daalne ki...
Haan waise bhi yeh baat to hai...phir bhi tell me Maan bhai maanenge kya??
Ummmmm....Maan ko maan jaana chahiye...
The conversation set Geet thinking about Maan. She texted him-
Maan, where are you? u haven't called me since morning....Call me
I Love You...always remember that...I am waiting
Luv,
Geet aka Jhansi ki Rani... lol
Maan didn't text him at all. She left him thousand of messages but no reply...
It was midnight and Geet hadn't been been able to sleep. She was still waiting for Maan's call. At about 1am, he texted her...
Geet, Sorry...i couldn't call you...i am stuck...it's very complicated. will tell you as soon as it is sorted out. By the way..Love you too Jhansi ki Rani. I know you haven't slept a bit. Go to sleep...for my sake.
Love you always
Your Maan
Geet was a little relaxed. She could realize Maan was in pain. A tear or two rolled down her soft cheeks. For her Maan's sake, she slept. But before that she texted him.
Maan, Just wanted to say. We are leaving tomorrow and I wanted to meet you for the very last time. I know after that i would only hear your voice but i just wondered if you could...Well i will drop Annie and have returned your driver back...Don't panic or call Anvesha. I have bonded with her very well. Be calm...Good Night Maan...and don't get angry...I am going to sleep...I love you intensely...
Luv,
Geet
Geet hid her face in the pillow and slept. 

NEXT DAY-

Geet got ready and went straight to Annie's room if she was ready too. They would be leaving soon. When she went inside, she found Anvesha crying. Her eyes were swollen red. It seemed she had not slept a bit.
Anvesha! Kya hua tumhe! Why are you crying...aansoo pocho...please and tell me what happened? Tell me Annie..
Nahi kuch nahi Geet, bas aise hi...
Tumhe tumhare Maan bhai ki kasam batao kya hua...?
Geet(sob)...pata hai Maan bhai pe attack hua(sob)...jin logon ne.... Maan bhai pe case kiya tha....(sob) unhone Maan bhai ko drug dekar...(sob) bahut maara. Maan bhai ICU mein hai...(sob). Kuch karo na...flight ki ticket bhi nahi mil rahi hai...(sob) mujhe wahan jaana hai...(sob)...abhi(sob)
Geet controlled herself... she had to control Annie. She contacted brij veerji who arranged her a train ticket to Delhi. Geet herself took one ticket to Delhi with Anvesha. She wanted to cry. Maan had been hurt. She could feel that. She consoled her heart. 
She tried to text Maan...a faint hope lingered that whatever Annie said was a rumor and there was not reality in that.
Maan,
Geet here...good morning...how do you feel? I am leaving from Ludhiana, Annie's with me. We are coming? Call me
luv,
Geet.
No reply... Geet's heart was beating a thousand devils...She wanted to see Maan desperately. On her way she called rano
Mamma, main Anni ko lekar Delhi jaa rahi hoon. Brij veerji ko pehle se bata diya tha...aap chinta mat karna...please papaji aur daarji ko samjha dena...
Main jaanti hoon Geet beta, brij ne mujhe bata diya tha...tu jaa...yahaan main sab ko samjha doongi...
Thankyou mamma!! Love you...
Tu ro rahi hai na Geet...chup ho jaa! Maan theek hoga...beta! chup  bas chup...aur pahunchte hi maaji se meri baat karwaana...samjhi...?
Nahi mamma...main nahi ro rahii...baat karwadoongi aapki daadi se...chalo rakhti hoon bye
apna khayal rakhna beta...
Tum bhi apna khayal rakhna.
Delhi was still very far. She decided to call Karan. She hadn't even bid goodbye properly...
Hello!
Karan bhaiyya, main Geet bol rahi hoon
Tu mujhse aur Arohi se bina mile chali gayin...very bad
Aap ko isiliye to phone kiya tha...Maan na ICU mein hain...isliye main aur Annie Delhi jaa rahe hain unse milne.. Isliye aap se theek se baat nahi ho payi.. bhabhi ko phone dijiye...unhe bhi bata doon...
Haan...lo baat karo...
Hi Geet! Maan ke baare mein pata chala...tum chinta mat karo...he'll be fine...and hum log gussa nahi hai...but do tell me about his condition regularly...Fine?
Ji bhabhi, main aapko Maan se milte hi phone karoongi.. bye...have a great life ahead. bye!

Geet mind was on Maan. She couldn't concentrate on anything else. If someone had asked about what conversation she had with Karan and Arohi. She would have no answer..

Precap
-Maan Critical-
PREV -PART 7-  NEXT -PART 9- 

Edited by CIDRoxx - 12 April 2011 at 12:35am

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10shanky18Candy_jsramavishsree12angelincasmi123syedahavantika_singhmmishra1shreya satishmans22anaum91bubblygalpreet.harmanvarshakhedekarPaloma_Dsiroililysanjuleemysticangelmansijani21dh_rititeju2292LadyArwenHADmishtidreamy4evercrazydevil87am_sweet_pariBe.edgymyedward12nan_10neha512KinshukKiDewanicyum321butterfly.tanuputhsoni-zeeCute_GalShimmerrMaaneet4eveMsMovielovergangesegbpaponecon-Veritaserum-DilsayMaaneet.Loverbasicquestion1maanshi-Zahra15-shruti_luvs_mskmrk-1meravigilisoambbihasanu3108seemamary--Ratna--rsroopalishah10maaniqramitzi11anuandavipreethiswetha10jasraj123kahkashansakinamaaneetsangelpreethiachsweety22arpitaji6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6cookie.khwaishfanspvd

am_sweet_pari Goldie
am_sweet_pari
am_sweet_pari

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
superb update...............loved it
cant wait. 4 nxt

malec.

maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz
maaniqra
maaniqra

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
superb update...............loved it
cant wait. 4 nxt

malec.

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
sooo sad............ but update soon

malec.

Desipunjaban Senior Member
Desipunjaban
Desipunjaban

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Plj dear add me 2 d pm list of ur awsmm ff..

malec.

varshakhedekar Senior Member
varshakhedekar
varshakhedekar

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged

superb update dear...........

i hope maan jaldi thik ho jaye...........
pls update soon

malec.

Go to top