Pyaar mein Kabhi Kabhipt21/epilogue76/Pg80Analysis - Page 28

Posted: 13 years ago
nyc part... thanx for the pm!

Maan! Aap chal rahe hai na! 
hmm...main dekhoonga...mujhe bahut kaam hai Geet...i'll try my best...  please!
okay... Geet sat on the bed puffing her mouth...

Maan continued with his work... and finally Geet slept...

When Geet got up next morning, she found that Maan had gone already...She sighed...then stretched herself... .At the breakfast table, Geet and Dev were alone...so he ended up chatting up with his bhabhi-to-be...
Dev- Geet...umm...you mind if i call you bhabhi?
Geet blushed- Um...okay!
Dev- To aap wapas kab jaa rahin hain?
Geet- kal subah...meri flight hai!
Dev- Oh...aapko ek baat bataon? Daadi ya bro ko pata nahi chalna chahiye!
Geet- hmm!
Dev took out a photo and showed it to Geet...it was his girlfriend's pic...Naintara Rathore...
Dev- she is my gf! I love her indefinitely!
Geet looked at her precisely and then wondered why Dev was showing her pic to Geet!
Dev- bhabhi! aap baat kijiye daadi se...
Geet- main kyun?!
Dev- Umm agar daadi ko pata chal gaya that I want love marriage...she'll refuse outright
Geet- pur main aur Ma...
Dev- bhabhi..aap ki baat alag hai...aapki arranged love marriage ho gi...daadi ne kab se aapko Maan bhai ke liye choose kar liya tha!
Geet blushed again. Daadima came in and the three had their breakfast and then Geet proceeded for her lv. 2 shopping...!
Clothes and clothes were the items on her agenda followed by coffee and lunch at some joint!

She stopped at a local coffee shop and ordered Cappuccino...she called Maan
Geet- Hi!
Maan- hmm!
Geet- kya hua?
Maan- hmm? nahi...kuch nahi...
Geet- aap tensed lag rahe ho?
Maan- haan...woh meeting thodi thandi gayi...!
Geet- oh!...don't worry Maan!
Maan- waise tum kahaan ho...?
Geet- **** coffee shop! kyun...
Maan- nahi...just inquiring...pata hona chahiye na!
Geet- hmm...
Maan- tum kal jaa rahi ho?
Geet- hmm... ðŸ˜”
Maan- achcha...will call you later! bye!
Geet- hmm! bye!

She sat sipping her coffee...wondering she would be leaving Maan tomorrow with no assurance as to when they would meet again... at the spur of the moment, someone closed her eyes...she struggled to move but couldn't...this 'someone' came near her ears and whispered 'Hi' 
Abhishek!

She turned around quickly and saw Abhishek- her college-mate standing...smiling at her...
She jumped and hugged him...it was normal for modern girls to do so...but alas! it would have been better if Maan hadn't seen her...
Maan had come to surprise Geet but himself got surprised seeing Geet clinging to some other guy...from Abhishek's shoulder...Geet saw Maan staring at them and quickly released herself...She rushed to Maan and hugged him...He didn't hug her back! She felt odd...his grip around her was very weak and loose as if he never wanted to hug her...She introduced him to Abhishek and then excused herself and Maan...she took Maan to the car and sat quietly!
Geet- Maan!
Maan didn't reply... Aapko kya hogaya! She rested her head on his shoulder but her released with a jerk...
Maan! Geet got startled...
Woh...ladka kaun tha Geet?
mera college-mate...
aur
aur kya?
a friend Maan...
sirf dost!
haan! kyun?
dost se zyaada lag raha tha!
matlab?
tum samajh rahi ho Geet!
oh babaji...kahin aap use mera bf to nahin samajh rahe...? creep! Maan he is just a friend...Coffee shop mein mil gaya to hug kar liya...wats the big deal...
It's a bloody big deal Geet...you with some other creep!
Maan...aap mujhe trust nahin karte!
Maan tilted his head away...
Boliye Maan...
Yeh to sahi hai...pehle khud gussa ho jao...then don't even try to hear to the explanation...
Mujhe koi explanation ki zarorat nahi hai...i believe what I see Geet!
Itna bhi vishwas nahi hai apni Geet pur...

Geet turned away and looked the other side...she was too hurt...she controlled her tears because she didn't wanted to gain sympathy...she called the airport and booked the ticket for the evening rather than next morning...
Maan was disturbed because first time in his life...his meeting had failed...he was too upset and wanted to talk to Geet... he thought- yeh kya kar diya Maan tumne...Meeting ka gussa Geet pe nikaal diya... but his ego...his ego didn't let him apologize to Geet!

Geet went back home quietly and packed her luggage...It was already 4 when she finished her packing and she decided to leave...Maan watched her from the curtain...feeling agony and pain...but his ego was above all!

Geet left after taking Daadima's blessings and Maan just stood at the window gazing at her...
he called her but she didn't answer...she was too lost to answer any call...she just called brij veerji... to inform that she was coming back...

Maan called her again...she didn't answer again...

Handa Haveli

Everyone was very excited to receive Geet. She reached at night. They welcomed her with flowers and thalis with diya. She looked gloomy...
Oye Geet! tujhe kya ho gaya...?
Kuch nahi mamma...thodi neend aa rahi hai...jaa rahi ho sone...
aur khana?
Maine plane mein kha liya mamma...main sone jaa rahi hoon...
jaa!

Geet changed in her polka dots night dress and lay on bed. She was thinking of the afternoon...she was with Maan hours ago and now...she was lying in her own room. Her gaze fixed at the wall where hers and Maan's childhood photo was stuck...she smiled...

Her phone rang and inattentively she picked up the call without noticing the call-id...
Geet! dekho...please...phone mat katna... meri baat suno...
Mujhe aapki koi baat nahi sunni!
Geet please...tumhari awaaz nahi aa rahi hai...chhat pe aao na!
Nahi...
Please Geet!
Maan please...mujhe neend aa rahi hai...
tumhe meri kasam...ek baar!

Precap
                                       Maan in Amritsar

-Prev PART 13-
                                          -Next PART 15-
Edited by CIDRoxx - 13 years ago
AWESOME YAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
loved it ...

first fight... aww...  ye Maan bhi naa....

so he reached Amritsar to surprise her ...

continue soon

love

Sana
awesome update .... 

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...
lovely update................but i didn't receiv pm this time