shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
supreb update.
love it.
soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love the part dear🤗, loved the way Geet convinced her Daarji😳, but hope Maan realize that Geet want to spend sometimes with him😍 before going back😭, would to see what will be the next😍

**Dear, never think that your ff's is boring us, it really entertaining us, it make us happy, and love the punjabi style you're adding, keep continuing dear, don't stop it at all**🤗

I think the problem is, that most of the ff's moved to fan fiction and people are missing and not noticing it, so it would be nice that all ff's writers make a thread to add their ff's links so we, the members, can able to see it😊
mitzi11 thumbnail
dont dare say its boring
love it & ur doing super job
keep it up
lovely update
love it
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnn
thanks pm
thank yuuuuuuuuuuuuuu so muchhhhhhhhhhhh
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

very nice read all da part
KinshukKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luved This Awesome FF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Plz Plz Plz Update Soon
N Do Add me To Ur Pm List!!!
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
woooo awesome FF 
   do add me to ur PM list😃
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
             Guys! I changed the font and thought this was more appropriate!

-Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi-

PART 13

Maan was busy encircling various important points in his files while Geet was thinking of ways by which she could get Maan's attention...She even exclaimed 'Ouch' Maan just glanced at her and told her- Geet! Please so jaao! Mujhe kaam hai...apna khayal rakho...
Geet smiled angrily and Maan was so busy with his work that he didn't notice her anger...Geet thought- Abhi do din pehle tak...'Geet' Geet kar rahe the...aur ab aise behave kar rahe hai jaise main kamre mein ho hi nahi...Lekin main bhi Geet Handa hoon...inka dhyaan apni taraf kar ke hi rahoongi...
She started thinking of ways by which she could gain his attention...and then...
Geet- Maan! meri medicine?
Maan- Tumhe dinner ke baad khila do diya tha na? 
Maan replied still looking in his files...She hit her head and then whispered- Ouch!
She started gazing at the ceiling thinking of some other option...
She thought to herself- babaji! isse to achcha main mamma ke saath wapas Amritsar chali jaati! Ek to inke liye ruki aur ab yeh attitude dikha rahe hai!
Maan- hmm? Kuch kaha tumne?
Geet- Nahi (gritting her teeth) maine kuch nahi kaha!
Maan- so jaao Geet!

15 minutes later...

Now Geet was wide awake...despite the fact that she was under severe medication...She was gazing at Maan with angry eyes. Maan didn't even looked at her once...

Geet- Maan!
Maan didn't respond!
Geet- Maan!
Maan- hmm?
Geet- Maan! mujhe pyaas lagi hai...
Maan- to?

Geet murmured to herself- arey! to kya? bada jhalla hai yeh!
Maan looked at her from the corner of his eyes and then smiled looking at her reaction...
he replied looking at the files- Geet!
Geet's eyes brightened- Haan!
Maan- woh side-table mein ek file rakhi hai...use de do!
Geet felt frustrated and replied harshly- Khud hi le lo!
Maan- Please Geet! Kaam hai...de do na?
Geet- Nahi...(pretended to yawn loudly) mujhe neend aa rahi hai...main sone jaa rahi hoon...

Geet felt harshly on the pillows and started cursing herself to have stayed back for Maan...
As soon as she heard Maan's footsteps...she forcefully closed her eyes...she hoped Maan would come near her...but alas! Moments ago, Maan's coming footsteps were audible...they were suddenly replaced by his returning footsteps...Geet became restless...

She tried last time...
Geet- Maan! mujhe sach mein bahut pyaas lagi hai....!
Maan- to main kya karoon...jug tumhare bagal mein rakha hai...le lo!
Geet glanced sideways and then hit her temple again...main bhi na! sach mein jhalli hoon...jug bagal mein rakha hai...aur inhi rijhane ke liye paani ka istemal kar rahi thi!
lekin...ab tu inhe samajh jaana chahiye na! Gande....sadu!

12:00 am midnight....

Maan was still busy with his work and Geet was awake...she was waiting for his work to finish so that he can come back to his normal...'Geet ka Maan' character...She waited...and waited....and waited....but he didn't get up...Then, her patience finally surrendered and she took a pillow and tip-toed near Maan to hit him tightly....but before she could do so... she slipped because of water on the floor and screamed- Maaaan! Maan defensively turned back and held Geet from her waist...
Geet had closed her eyes tightly and was sweating...he calmed her down and then lifted her and put her in the bed...She moaned... Maa... Chup! bilkul chup! Maine tumhe kitni baar kaha hai ki apna dhyaan rakha karo...lekin tum to tum hi rahogi... Sor... Ab mujhe baby face mat dikhao apna... Maan felt her wound...it was hot and wet...he felt from inside and realized that Geet was bleeding...

He called the doctor and soon the entire room was flooded with people- Daadima, Nakul, Dev and dozen servants...The doctor examined her and came to the conclusion that one of her stitches opened when they were not properly healed...Maan shot an angry glare at Geet...

Doctor fixed her stitches again and gave her sedation so that she could sleep without any pain...Geet however know that she will have to face Maan's anger in the morning...

Maan didn't sleep at all...he stopped his work and gazed at Geet so that she could sleep peacefully and whenever she moved and she moaned...he would feel pain too....

Next Morning...

Geet woke up and stretched herself....She moved her eyes around the room and saw Maan looking at her. She smiled...but he didn't... How much trouble am I in? Geet asked innocently... Lot's off! He gave a stern look at her. She got petrified... I am... Don't you dare speak that again... It's so easy for you...trouble me and then with your puppy dog face kaho ki I am sorry! Main tumhare dawai laata hoon....don't you dare get up... hmm...! Geet tucked her face in the blanket wondering what was wrong with Maan...She couldn't remember what had happened the previous night...
Maan brought her breakfast and juice and Geet gulped them in horror...She looked in his eyes and there she saw only agony and anger...She felt guilty...

Maan got ready for the meeting and was leaving the room when he noticed Geet's absence...He looked around and then thought- Aaj yeh mujhse nahi bachegi! He was leaving the room when soft, pink hands encircled his waist...
Geet tum bed...
Sshh ! Maan...
She hugged him tightly...he felt that his shirt had got wet and realized that she was weeping...
Sorry! He cupped her face and answered back... Geet! is baat pe rone ki kya zaroorat hai...huh? Sshh....chup ho jao.... Aap humesha kaam mein busy rehte ho...isiliye...kal raat ko main...aapka attention chahIiye tha mujhe... Geet confessed innocently...He kissed her forehead and left promising he would return early...

Connaught Place

Geet along with Nakul wandered all through the connaught place looking for books and other accessories for her College...She bought a new cell, iPod and a laptop....Whatta gadget freak!
Then she went to the library and looked for the book on the latest discoveries as well as the books she had searched from the net...
Then she landed at a local mall and shopped for herself and her family....

Does she look injured?

It was lunch time when she got back and saw that Maan wasn't there....she asked daadima who was sitting and chatting with someone...she was pointing towards Geet and addressing her as 'ghar ki badi bahu'...Geet blushed and then asked her....
Daadima! Maan nahi aayenge lunch pe?
Nahi bete! Maan nahi aayenge...unki foreign ke clients ke saath meeting hai...
Aap khana kha lijiye...
Ji!

Geet went to her room and took out the books she had shopped...She started going through them and then didn't realize when evening grew out...Maan was quite busy that day...He didn't pick up any calls...Geet waited for him to return and then dozed of on the sofa...

It was probably mid-night when he returned and found Geet cuddled on the sofa... Geet! Geet jumped up and then greeted Maan...they dined together and then went back to their room...He made her have her medicines while he continued his work...
Waise Maan! hmm? Dekhiya...parso main chali jaaongi...so I was thinking that kal aap mere saath delhi ghoome? hmm... what 'hmm' ? chalenge? dekhonga...

Precap
                   Geet- Maan aap mere saath chalenge na?
                                Maan- Main dekhta hoon...
                                        -Prev PART 12-
                                        -Next PART 14-
                          My New Maaneet ff- Inhuman Ties
                 Do tell me if I should continue with my new ff

Edited by CIDRoxx - 13 years ago
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow loved it yaar ,,,awsome one