Posted: 13 years ago
I'll update it today itself...by night!
That was super!!!
Pleeeease add me to your PM list!!
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

wonderful update.....tahnk god geet is well..... please update soon n thanks 4 da pm

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
 Before continuing with the update...I would like to apologize for the    delay since i wrote UPDATING in the title and then didn't update it!   The reason being power-cut due to storm in my town...Sorry again!
________________________________________________________________________________
                     -Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi-

PART 12

The next morning, Geet woke up and found herself in Maan's arms. He was still sleeping. She cuddled up carefully so as no to hurt herself!

I wonder...None of Geet's family members saw them sleeping together...! Strange...Quite possible that the family might be resting at their guest house quite convinced that Maan would take care of their pampered daughter!

She moved carefully so that she doesn't wake Maan up. But! Maan woke the very instant she moved...
Kya hua Geet? Any pain? Doctor ko bulaon?
Kuch nahi Maan... I was just turning the other way...
Ruko...main help karta hoon!

Maan helped Geet in comforting her and then went out to summon the doctor for the routine check-up. The doctor checked Geet and then told Maan that Geet was fit enough to go back home...Geet sent a prayer to God

Thank you babaji! Is narak se peecha choota! Yeh hospital badi eww jagah hoti hai! Thank you...Thank you!
Maan enters the ward and sees Geet packing up...
Hey bhagwan..yeh ladki hai ya...chalta phirta robot! Kabhi nahi thakti...(to Geet) Geet...yeh kya kar rahi ho? 
Ghar jaane ki tayyari...
"Ghar jaane ki tayyari" (Maan imitates Geet) tumhe tayyari karne ki kya zaroorat hai! Chalo chup-chap baitho bed pe...main tayyari karta hoon...
Main kar loongi!
Geet!
Maan!
Maan lifts up Geet and threatens her that he won't leave her until he drops her back to Khurana Mansion...
Maan please neeche utariye!
Ghar le chalta hoon...phir utaar doonga!
Achcha please!
Promise me one thing!
What...
You'll always obey my orders...
If they are logical...
They are always logical Geet...
Don't be over-confident Mr. Khurana!
I am not, Miss Handa!
Achcha fine...pur mujhe neeche utaariye....oouch! Maan mujhe...
Geet holds her wound and closes her eyes tightly in an effort to tolerate the pain. Maan gets scared and leaves Geet on the bed. He makes her comfortable and then again calls the doctor...

Ufff! Har baat pe doctor...-Geet grits her teeth to overcome the pain.
The doctor after examining Geet comes to the conclusion that the spasm must have emerged from a sudden movement of the patient. Maan drops his head down feeling guilty.
Waise aap Geet ko ghar lekar jaa sakte hain...
Smile returns on Maan's face.

Rano and Raaji enter the ward with breakfast for both Geet and Maan. Rano feeds Geet while Maan gaze at Geet all the time while Geet has her breakfast.

KHURANA MANSION

Khurana Mansion gears up to receive their daughter-in-law-to-be. Daadima and Anni are busy making preparations for Geet's arrival. Anni postponed her return back to UK on account of Geet's attack...

It's evening and Daadima wait restlessly for Geet to arrive. They hear the stopping of the car. Maan carries Geet in his arms. Daarji and Geet's family follow. Rano and raaji stared at the mansion with mouth gaped wide. Geet's father poked rano to behave. Behind Anjali(Brij's wife) giggled.
Once inside the Mansion, Maan took Geet straight to his room and laid her comfortably on the bed. Rano and Daadima followed. Maan gave Geet her medicines and waited till she slept.
All this while, rano thought- kitna sona munda hai...apni Geet to badi luccky hai!
Daadima heard Rano whispering- Kuch kaha aapne Rano?
Rano- Nahi Maaji...maine kuch nahi kaha!

The Handas refused to have dinner at their in-laws house and left leaving Geet.

MAAN'S Room

Maan had his dinner near Geet as he watched her sleep. She was smiling. He finished his work-a trifle of the work he had already pending...but he wasn't concerned about it now...his sole concern was on Geet now who was sleeping peacefully...
At about 12 midnight, he got up...tip-toed near Geet...took his pillows and dropped on the sofa and slept.

Geet was almost healed up by the next day...the doctor was deliberately called to check up Geet. She was delighted to see her condition. Maan took Geet for a lovely walk around their garden. He never left Geet. His phone was lying somewhere in the cupboard switched off! Even Adi and Sasha wondered because Maan never left his cell even for a nano-second!
Maan prepared the convalescent meals with the help of Nakul. Both Daadima and Dev peeped from the door of the kitchen looking at Maan startled. He would feed Geet himself and never left her even when rano of Geet's family was around. Daarji, brij and Geet's father had returned back to Amritsar and rano and raaji stayed back.

5 days later...

Geet was healthy enough to walk around the Mansion...so Maan returned to work. But, he would call several times a day to inquire about Geet's condition. Anni had returned back to UK and Geet was left in Rano and daadima's company... Geet returned to her work even. Regularly from the internet, Geet would search about the newest discoveries in the field of Medicine and be in contact with her college-mates. It was nearly a month since she came back from BHU and her return was still 2 months away. Rano came in Geet's room while she was surfing the net
Rano- Geet beta...Kab wapas chalegi tu?
Geet- Umm....( Geet hadn't decided that )
Rano- Ab to tu theek bhi hai...chal phir humare saath...
Geet didn't wanted to leave Maan and go. She came up with an idea...
Geet- Mamma, mujhe kuch books aur libraries mein kaam hai...aur thodi markets bhi dekhni hai...To aap chali jaao...main 2 din baad aa jaaongi...
Rano- Na baba na! Daarji naraaz ho jayenge...
Geet- Main daarji se baath kar leti hoon na...
Rano- Theek hai beta! Agar woh maan jaaye to main aaj chali jaaongi...
Geet- Ji!

As Rano exited, Geet stood up on the bed and started dancing...typical Geet style! She sang- Oye Balle Balle! Ohh Shava Shava!! Maan had returned from Khurana Constructions and headed straight to his room. Then outside his room, he stopped when he saw Geet engrossed in herself and dancing wildly...He got lost in her innocence and beauty. Then he woke up, and entered the room...
Maan- Geet!
Geet looked down horrified to see Maan standing. She jumped off instantly and then moaned because she had jerked one of her stitches...
Maan- Dekha! isiliye keh raha tha tumse ki...insaano ki tarah behave karo...pur nahi...tum to tum hi rahogi...Lag gayi na chot!
Geet- Nahi! Theek hai...zyaada dard nahi ho raha hai...Sorry! (Geet stuck out her tongue)
Maan- Achcha...jao ab bed pe leto...main medicine laata hoon...
Geet- hmm
Maan went out to take medicines and juice for Geet. Geet recalled to call daarji...
Geet- Hello!
Brij- Hullo....Brij bol raha hoon!
Geet- Brij veerji...main Geet!
Brij- Oye Geet! Kaisi hai tu...aaj aa rahi hai na?
Geet- Veerji, aap daarji se meri baat karwao...
Brij- Kyun?
Geet- Karwao to sahi...
Brij- Achcha...karwaata hoon...

Daarji- Haan Geet puttar...bol?
Geet- sasri-akal daarji...
Daarji- Haan khush reh! Bol kya kaam tha!
Geet- Daarji...ji...woh...woh baat yeh hai ki...Daarji...
Daarji- Arey puttar...ab bol bhi de!
Geet- Daarji...woh Mujhe na Delhi mein 2 din aur rukna hai...kuch kaam hai...mujhe padhai ka kuch samaan lena hai...ruk jaaon?
Daarji- Maan ko bol de...woh le lega!Tu aa jaa.
Geet- Ji ....woh...haan...Maan ko kya samajh mein aana hai...woh to business ki field mein hai na...medical science ki kitaabe kahaan samajh paayenge...main 2 din baad pakka aa jaaongi! please...daarji...aap bahut achche daarji ho! please!
Daarji- Achcha...ab makhan lagana band kar...ruk jaa! lekin do din baad tu ghar mein dikhni chahiye!
Geet- Pakka daarji!
Daarji- Aur teri tabiyat kaisi hai?
Geet- changi! chaliye main rakhti hoon....mujhe kuch kaam hai...
Daarji- Chal theek hai...mujhe bhi kaam hai!
Geet- sasri-akaal!

Geet sat on the bed delighted that Daarji had permitted Geet to stay back at Delhi...Maan came in the room with a tray in his hand...He had brought his and Geet's dinner along with her medicines...Maan fed Geet and then continued with his work. Geet felt frustrated. She purposely exclaimed- Ouch! to gain Maan's attention...

Precap
                 ~~!!Geet trying to gain Maan's attention!!~~
                                       -Prev PART 11-
            Please hit the LIKE button if you enjoyed the update
                                   Has it become boring?
                           Because I don't get responses!
                       Do tell me if it ever becomes boring...
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow... nyc part.. cont soon!
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice update..............will geet leave after 2 days? r will maan do something to stop her
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow i loved it yaar ..awosme one