scene so cute
the precap sounds
good pls cont soonnnnnnnnnn
wonderful update
thanks pm
bubblygal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
wow.....................its so cute....plzzzzzzzzzzz update soon....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update 

continue soon 

love
Sana
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
PART 7

Maan and Geet sat in the balcony. Geet was weeping. He tried to console her.
Geet! Ab tum kyun ro rahi ho? Ab to hum dono saath hain ki nahi!
Mujhe na apne aap pe gussa aa raha hai. Socha tha...jab miloongi tab aapse badla loongi pur aaj aapko dekhte hi sab bhool gayi...(wiped her tears) aap...aap bataiye ki itne saalon mein ek letter to kya letter ka 'l' bhi nahi bheja. Kyun? Bhul gaye Geet ko? Bhul gaye ki aapki koi dost bhi thi? Tell me?
Maan closed her lips. Jhoot nahi bolunga. Haan kuch der ke liye tumhe bhul gaya tha...pur tumhe khone ke dar se ab tumhe kabhi nahi bhul sakoonga! aa. na maine kaha na chup....He placed a soft kiss on her lips. A current swept across Geet's body. Such purity, sereneness, softness! She still couldn't believe she was in Maan's arms. She showed him her mehendi which endorsed his magical name. Geet all of a sudden realized Maan's changed behavior. He was never rude when he was young. Aapko kya ho gaya? Aap itne akdu to kabhi nahi the? Kya hogaya aapko achanak. 
Maan rose and went away. This was not acceptable to Geet. She at once ran to daadi to ask about Maan's attitude. Daadima told her that Maan's father's sudden death had made him the sole heir to the Khurana Constructions. At that time Maan was still studying. So he had to manage the Office and his studies which hardly left hi any time for himself. Till lunch, he would be busy in his college then office and in the evening he had to manage his studies. For this reason Maan had grown morose. Tears came in Geet's eyes. She developed greater respect for Maan. She ran through the corridor searching for Maan. She found him sitting on a bench outside the marriage hall. She sat next to him and let her head rest on Maan's shoulders. She realised, he was crying. She gently turned his face towards her and kissed his tears as if an attempt to dry them. Bahut ro liye aap...ab nahi Maan! ab aap sirf khush rahenge! Tum mere paas ho to mujhe dukhi rehne ki zaroorat hi nahi hai.
I am very sorry Geet. Main tumhe bhool gaya tha... i am so very sorry.
eh lo phir se english bolna shuru kar diya....aap ko hindi se kuch problem hai kya. 'angrez chale gaye, inhe chod gaye' 
A sweet smile sweeps across Maan's lips. Hai!! kitni lovely-shovely smile hai aapki...ise chupate kyun ho?
Meri jhansi ki rani itni khoobsurat lagegi...yeh maine sapne mein bhi nahi soch tha,! You are the most beautiful girl in the world!
Thankyou ji! Waise to sab log yahi kehte hai pur aapke mooh se sun ke na bada hi changa laga by god!
Geet beta! chalo...Karan aapka intezaar kar raha hai! Aapke bina andar nahi jayega...
Chalo mamma...main aati hoon.! Chaliye Maan chalte hain...

The wedding was on in the full swing! Karan and Arohi looked like angels descended from the heaven. But our Maaneet were lost in each other...totally! Occasionally Geet would wink at Maan making him feel embarrassed. The main wedding would be in the morning and the groom would stay in the bride's house for a night and next day would proceed to the Gurudwara for the wedding.
Maan left a not for Geet to come to his room. Geet was very shy. When she entered the room, it was dark. Someone closed the door behind her. Now Geet was scared. She tried to scream but someone closed her lips and switched on the lights. The room was decorated with childhood memories of Maaneet. Her sandals, her toys , her dolls which often got misplaced were all present there. 
Yeh saare chheze to meri kho gayii thi na? Yeh aapke paas kaise? 
Main inhe apne paas utha ke rakh leta tha Geet, tumhari yaadein mujhe kabhi dukhi nahi karti thi. Karan ne daadima se keh ke yeh sab mere outhouse se mangwaaya! Tumhe achcha laga... ?
Bahut achcha laga Maan. Thankyou. She placed a deep kiss on his lips. They were lost in each other for a moment. Someone knocked at the door. Maan!! Maan!! kya Geet aapke saath hai? Maan and Geet were startled! Geet whispered him to tell a lie..Umm....nahi aunty Geet mere saath nahi hai! Kyun aapko kuch kaam tha Geet se.... Haan beta...woh Karan use bula raha tha isliye...waise woh tumhe bhi bula raha tha. Meanwhile Geet was biting his ears. After a great degree of patience. He shouted Bas! Shaant khadi rahi udhar... Maan, aap humpe chilla rahe the? aa...umm nahi aunty...main call pe tha Adi ke saath... Geet giggled. Maan frowned at her. Geet sticks out her tongue.! Acchcha...Geet aapko mile to kahiyega ki Karan ne bulaya hai.. ji!
Geet giggles! Bahut hansi aa rahi hai tumhe! haan...!!! Phir hasti raho...main jaa raha hoon. tussi jaa rahe ho? tussi na jaao! Maan smiles...
Geet tum humesha...! Main humesha aapko hansati hoon na!! maan lijiye Maan!!... Say that you love me... But I don't! Geet was shocked.... You don't !! main jaa rahi hoon...
Maine apna sentence poora to kiya nahi... I don't hate you.!! Geet I love you jaan!!
Ek baar aur please,! Pehle tum! Aap.!! Tum! I love.....you! Geet whispers in Maan's ears and runs away. 
In her room, Geet is lost in herself...smiling alone sometimes giggling...Maan eavesdrop her and found her talking to herself. He entered Geet's room...closed the door behind and sat with Geet on her bed.! He made her lie on his lap and kissed her on every possible spot he could but didn't go beyond his limits. Geet was so delighted to see Maan... she slept on his laps...

Precap
Maan and Geet separate...Oops!
Edited by CIDRoxx - 13 years ago
butterfly.tanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yupee..i m de first one..awesome update..loved maaneet moment..precap looks scaring..dont saperate them.Edited by butterfly.tanu - 13 years ago
Unknownrockstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Coool 
awesome.
i loved maneet's conversation at the end