Pyaar mein Kabhi Kabhipt21/epilogue76/Pg80Analysis - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
great FF..n plz add me to your PM list..!
Pls add me in ur PM n awesome update...........👏
sweet & lovely part
pls cont soonnnnnnnn
thanks pm
till part 3
nice story.....................
Maan has stopped being in contact with Geet...................
they are gonna meet in the shaadi..................
add me to ur pm list...................
cont soon and pm me................
great update
cant wait 4 maaneet to meet.
thx
Nice update.  Waiting to know how will Maan react when he sees Geet. Waise I am sure he will not even recogonize her.
Hey dear, read both part it was superb😳, eager to know what will be Geet & Maan reaction when they'll meet☺️, update soon😍
-pyaar mein kabhi kabhi-

Part 4

Handa Haweli

The Handa family is ready to leave. Geet is nowhere to be found. Her search is on. She had stealthily crept out of the house in the scorching heat. Where? To the famous mound near her street. Famous? actually Geet's gang would spend the entire afternoon on the mound playing hide and seek and gilli-danda! Yaah geet would play that... Geet and Maan had engraved their names on a tree nearby and that was what our medical student Geet had gone to see. She sweeped her hand over the names and sad down on the ground with a dull thud. She had loved 'her Maan' more than her life... She had so much pain in her heart which was suppressed by her studies, but which dominated her life during her stay at Amritsar... Her friends would ask for Maan.. she was without an answer... She was crying her heart out... She loved Maan so much... How could he not remember her... She thought Idiot, Fool, Lallu, Gadha!... Raaji found her sobbing near the tree. Geet didi! Chalo Ludhiane nahi jaana aapko... Chalo jaldi daarji gussa ho rahe!! Geet wiped her tears Haan chal raaji, chalte hai...
The train reached Ludhiane an hour before! Karan was ready to greet them... He took Daarji, rano and Geet's father's blessing...patted raaji and then while they were advancing towards the car...He hugged Geet...
Shaadi kar rahe ho Karan bhaiyya...Arohi bhabhi kitni chatak hai by god!!!
Karan- Tu nahi sudharne waali (he pulled her ear)
Geet- Naa, bilkul naa!!!
Arohi came to meet Geet and her family...To tu hai Geet?? Karan teri badi changi baate-shaate karta hai..!!! Hi I am Arohi...Hi bhabhi I am Geet...apki nanad...khoob pategi meri tumhari (sticks out her tongue) sorry jee, meri aur aapki!!...
Karan pulled Geet aside to show her something...Maan's photo!
Karan- e Geet, tujhe tere Maan ki photo dekhni hai ki nahi!!!

Ek baar to Geet ka man chaha ki us lallu ki photo dekh le pur dil ko sambhala
Geet- Nahi bhaiyya, main khud hi pehchaan loongi! Aap photo de do, baad mein dekh loongi...jab kabhi bhi milega na...tab!
Karan- Main to tujhe batana hi bhul gaya. Maan aa raha hai shaadi mein!! tabhi dekh liyo apne lallu ko
Tears rolled over Geet's cheeks...They were 'khushi ke aansoo'. She would be meeting Maan after such a long time

Delhi- Ludhiana Flight

Maan was still working on his laptop. Daadi was really angry for thisMaan bete, ab to kaam band kar dijiye...aap flight mein hai...enjoy kijiye...Aap jaante hain...aapki Geet bhi aa rahi hai shaadi mein...ab to chehre pe raunaq aa jaani chahiye
Geet kaun daadima? main kisi Geet ko nahi jaanta (looked back into his laptop)Daadimaa did not question further...There was no scope...Maan had changed!

Ludhiana
Maan's family was welcomed at the venue...Even Karan didn't question about Geet..he wanted to surprise Geet! At the sangeet, Geet wore a beautiful ocean-blue lehenga... She was pacing through the corridor to show it to rano when she bumped into Maan. Here they two meet formally, Geets bracelet sticks to maan's dress, He hands it over to her and they
Geet- eh lo babaji, shaadi mein bhi kaise log aa jaate hain..face pe naa koi smile na happiness..agar mooh phulana hi rehta hai to aate kyun..chaddo mainu kya!

The sangeet begins in a full fledged way. Geet danced the entire night and till the morning. Maan was out of scene...soon Geet forgot about the incident which she would otherwise tell it to the entire family...chatter box as she is!!!

At last Geet fell asleep at the venue only and Karan took her to her room so that she could rest. Suddenly Arohi bumped into Karan and asked him to kiss he then and there

Karan- Tum pagal to nahi ho gayii...Geet jag gayii to....tumhe yanhi jagah mili...sach tum Geet part 2 ho!

Arohi- Ab hoon to hoon ... mainu ki.!! pur itni mushkil se tumse milne ka mauka mila hai...woh saare aurte peeche padi thi mere...bachcha kab hoga...chi chi yukk!! Kya shaadi ka matlab sirf bachcha hota hai kya...tumhari aisi psycho family kyun hai?? kiss karo warna shaadi cancel!

Geet had been listening this sweet conversation from the corner of her eyes and giggling simultaneously. Karan passionately kissed her... Geet closed her eyes and imagined Maan(in his childhood face) kissing her...Wah babaji, kya imagination tha!!! Lovely!! She slept the next entire day!

Precap- Mehendi!

PART 5

Edited by CIDRoxx - 13 years ago
wow..wow..wow...😃
nice update....
they met....👏
but...dont know each other....😔
update next part soon.....
waiting..........