Character Sketch:

Maan Singh Khurana-25 years
                             MD of Khurana Constructions
                                           lover of geet

Geet Handa

21 years daughter of a very big business-man based in Amritsar
                              dreams of becoming a doctor...
                               is in the midst of her studies..
bestest friend of Maan...whom she hasn't met since past 8 years when                             Maan's family shifted to Delhi.

They meet at a common friend's wedding...not able to recognise each                                                  other

Guys tell me should i continue??

PART 1 (down)
PART 2          PART 3          PART 4          PART 5          PART 6          
PART 7          PART 8          PART 9          PART 10         PART 11

PART 12          PART 13          PART 14          PART 15          

PART 16          PART 17          PART 18          PART 19

Edited by CIDMaaneetNaksh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
hey do continue.. and plzz add me to PM list
nice intro
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Give me some time....i have my board exams pending...after that i will update itt...till then i will recieve more views!!!!
ya sure no probs....
all the best for ur exams.........
do well
will wait for ur updates

sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
plzz continue and add me to the pm list

love
Sana
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Before the update just wanted to share that my board exams are finally over...i am damn happy... just wanted to share my happiness with you all

Pyaar mein Kabhi Kabhi

Part 1

8 years ago...

Maan and his family are shifting to Delhi and both Maan and Geet are puffed up with rage...sun jhansi ki rani..main tereko chod ke kahin nahi jaane waala...bas keh diya...exclaims Maan breaking an earthen pot... haan tu na yahin reh jaa...phir hum shaadi kar lenge aur tu ghar-jamayi ban ke rehna...retaliates a chubby cheeked girl Geet...

Both of them are sitting in the balcony of Handa Haweli and breaking things one by one...suddenly Geet can't restrain herself and breaks into a cry-Maan..tu na jaa...keh de na daadi se tujhe yahin chod jaye....😭
Maan's mother shouts for Maan and its time for Maan to leave her for a long time... e Geet..ro mat main tujhe roz phone karoonga aur tere har birthday par tujhe chitthi bhejoonga... (leaves)
Geet sits there alone for a while remembering all those evenings she had with Maan-her bestest buddy...and one fine day when she got the title of 'jhansi ki rani'
Both Geet and Maan had been great friends since their cradle time..and in their KG class once a girl had taken Maan's colours and Pokemon tazzo and Maan had become sad...Geet had revenged that girl by slapping her and taking her crayons and tazzo...there for the first time Maan's daadi had called her jhansi ki rani which was soon picked up by Maan...

Handa Haweli-(2011)

ji suniye to...aapki Geet se baat hue..kab aa rahi hai Benaras se...uski to chuttiya hone waali hai na ji? asked rano curiously...Aa jayegi..uska phone aaya tha kal ki train se aa rahi hai...
Geet was in Benaras since two years studying in BHU. 

Since past 4 years..Maan and Geet had zero communication...Maan had stopped writing to her...neither called her or sent her b'day presents...They couldn't have recognized  each other if they met without their families..Maan was now MD of Khurana Constructions...

Mamma,papaji,daarji, brij veerji kahan ho aap sab??-Geet shouted entering Handa Haweli...
ji aapne to kaha tha ki geet kal aa rahi..aur woh to?
arey bhai...aise bina bataye nahi aati to kya aap itni khush hoti??
ji aap jaante the?
haan...main to sab jaanta tha...Geet ne hi humse aise karne ko kaha tha!!
Geet embraces her mamma and papaji...and why not? she was meeting them after 2 years..Geet was wearing a black kurti with lilac borders and jeans...She just changed into her comfortable salwar kameez and went down to have dinner

daarji- Geet puttar...kaisi hai tu...padhai kaisi chal rahi hai teri?
geet- ekdum changi daarji... bas kuch hi saalon mein na main docter ban jaaongi aur sab se pehle aapke dard ka ilaaj karoongi...
rano- Geet beta, kuch nahi kha rahi tu to...kha to...dekh sookh ke kanta ho gayi hai
(raaji giggles)
geet- bahut hansi aa rahi hai...(splashes water on raaji's face)
rano- chal Geet beta, tujhse khoob saari baten karni hai...
geet- chalo mamma main aati hoon!!!

Guys should i continue???

Edited by CIDRoxx - 13 years ago
sweety.2 thumbnail
👍🏼plzzzzzzzzzzz  continue n update fast😊
simply awesome
keep writing
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
YAAR VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYY NICE INTRODUCTION PLZZZZZZZZZZZ CONTINUE AND ADD ME IN UR PM
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
please soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn