Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet's character getting bashed right,left and cen

kriti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

What ever be the reason for the present track, do you realise that the main protagnist of the show Geet is gettings bashings from left, right and centre while MAAN is getting all the sympathies on the show. You could have show this track with much more delicacy so that we wouldnt have bashed Geet's character so much. MSK's character has somehow stood the test of time atleast a little but Geet's character has been tarnished since her marriage for whatever reasons. the CVs need to realise this and not tarnish her character further or DD needs to talk over to the CVS else we all will start hating Geet inspite of her good acting skills.( Even NTs acting skills are very good but we hate her becoz of her character in the serial). Even if MU happens this time the CVS should see that Geet initiates peace with MSK and not the other way around becozz this time majority of our sympathies lie with MSK and not with GEET.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mg777 thumbnail
Originally posted by: phal

What ever be the reason for the present track, do you realise that the main protagnist of the show Geet is gettings bashings from left, right and centre while MAAN is getting all the sympathies on the show. You could have show this track with much more delicacy so that we wouldnt have bashed Geet's character so much. MSK's character has somehow stood the test of time atleast a little but Geet's character has been tarnished since her marriage for whatever reasons. the CVs need to realise this and not tarnish her character further or DD needs to talk over to the CVS else we all will start hating Geet inspite of her good acting skills.( Even NTs acting skills are very good but we hate her becoz of her character in the serial). Even if MU happens this time the CVS should see that Geet initiates peace with MSK and not the other way around becozz this time majority of our sympathies lie with MSK and not with GEET.

For the word in red...... i must change that - 

"not a little'but MSK's character has always been to the point and even abot the point.

But, GEET's character is being down into the deepest sinks no matter how much we try.
heycookie thumbnail

I'm totally agree with u
I'm also W*H MSK
Not W*H Geet
mausam19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
    Maan will have to go behind Geet this time dear . 
Mg777 thumbnail
Originally posted by: roshni19

Maan will have to go behind Geet this time dear . 

WHy this time?
He always has to........😔
There's nothing new in that.
mausam19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mg777

WHy this time?
He always has to........😔
There's nothing new in that.

Geet is leaving KM , so .
Mg777 thumbnail

oo...
I dun care.😳
mausam19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mg777

oo...
I dun care.😳

But Maan cares yaar , only that matters nobody else . 
Mg777 thumbnail

But Maan cares yaar , only that matters nobody else . 

I care only for Maan and all his thoughts except this one. ðŸ˜‰
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

I dont like maan will go to behind Geet but you knows MSK loves more then 2core even no fult for him he will bring her his  heart very soft and kind.