plz add me 2 ur pm list
n waitingggggggggggg
Posted: 13 years ago
nyc part
wil edit later
part 1
nice start...................
matching car and bike...................
Maan is in love with his dream gal and he has met her also.................and shes Geet......................
part 2
nice part..................Adi is getting married................and only he knows Maan inside out........................cont soon.....................thanks for the pm................
hey!!!nice story line.....👍🏼
loved both updates..
plz add me to ur pm list....
love the part..............wonderful!!!!!!

FF:Revenge from the lover

Part 3

Adi was waiting for maan.The ceremony of mehndi of adi and pinky was about to start.He saw maan coming to him.

Adi:Time mil gaya tumhi.Kahan tha tum??Aur yeh tumhare moo per 12 kyu baje hua hain??

Maan(Sadly):Kuch nahi main itne dino se isse dhond raha hoon woh mujhe nahi mil rahe.

Adi(Feeling bad for him):Kuch nahi hota mil jaye ge.Jab itne saal intezaar kiya hai tu kuch aur daar karlo.Shadi ke baad main tumhare madad karoon ga isse dhondne main.....Oh shit!! Main aik cheez bhool gaya.Tum hall main jao.Sare guests wahan per hain.Main abhi aata hoon.

Maan:Ok

Maan was going towards hall when he saw a girl in light yellow dress.His expression changed from sadness to happiness.He didnot know what to do.Then he got an idea.He took out his cell phone and looked here and there.When he was sure that no one was watching him he took her pictures.She was looking too beautiful in yellow dress.She hadnot put much makeup just lipgloss and kajal.Suddenly someone came from his back.

Adi:Maan yeh kya ho raha hai??Abhi tu tum apne dream girl ka liye pareshaan thi ab dosre ladke ko line mar rahe ho.

Maan(Happily):Aree yeh wohi ladke hai jo mere khawabon main aate hai.

Adi:You mean tumhi geet se pyar hai?

Maan:Wow! jis ladke ne mere life musical banaye hai iss ka khud ka naam kitna musical hai.Geet tu miss ka naam geet hai.Sweet name like her.

Adi:Acha bas isse ghoorna band kar.Chal main tumhi isse introduce karwata hoon.

Adi introduced maan to geet.

Adi:Geet yeh mera friend maan hai.

Maan kept on staring at her.Adi hit him with his elbow.Maan came out of the trance.Adi made an excuse and went away.

Geet(Extend her hand for shaking):Hi maan!

Maan(Hold her hand):Hi geet!

Geet(Look at her hand):hmmmm ...Maan hath...

Maan(Again in trance):Hath..

Geet:Maan meray hath itne khoobsorat nahi hain ka tum inhe chor nahi rahe.

Maan(Embarrassed): Sorry! woh main kuch aur soch raha tha.

Geet(Giggled):Its ok.

Adi was looking from the distance and shaked his head.

Adi(Thinking):Yeh ladka pyar main pagal ho choka hai.Ab tu isske madad oper wala hi kar sakta hai.

Geet excused him and went to her friends.Maan looked at her while she was going towards her friends.

Maan(Thinking):Maan beta tum pagal ho choke ho.Tum pyar main teenagers se bhi bura act kar rahe ho.I have to control myself.

He went towards adi.Maan was thirsty so he went to the table.He saw girls started to throw mehndi on eachother.He shaked his head and about to go to adi.When he heard the sound of payal.He looked backward and saw geet was about to throw mehndi on the girl but she ran away and the mehndi fell on maan's kurta.Geet bit her tongue.She came to him.

Geet(While trying to remove mehndi from his kurta):I'm sorry.I'm really very sorry.

Maan:Its ok.Aap rahne dein

Geet(While making baby face):Tu main jao.

Maan(Smiled):Yeah enjoy yourself.

Geet(Happily):Thank u!

She left.He went to adi and told him that he was leaving because next day,maan would go to office.Maan came to his car and smiled while looking at the spot of mehndi.He put his hand on the spot and closed his eyes.Her baby face came to his mind.He smiled and then started his car and went towards his home.

Precap:Maneet meet again and maan didnot give one thing of geet back to her.

Guess the thing!!!

Thanxxx for such wonderful comments on previous part!!!!
I hope u guys also like this part!!
I have added u guys in my pm list.

Love,
Fatima
lovely update
simply loved it
is it the payal..........dont kno.
waiting for next update
keep writing
plzz cont soon
love ur ff