Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
part 11
OMG he died? par kaise? poor Geet....................only Maan is supporting her........................
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 12
Maan was responsible i dont think so.......................
cont soon......................
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: spvd

part 11
OMG he died? par kaise? poor Geet....................only Maan is supporting her........................

Dev died in the accident!
Yeah poor geet😭!
pickachu thumbnail
Originally posted by: spvd

part 12
Maan was responsible i dont think so.......................
cont soon......................

Lets see if he killed dev or not😉!
I will try to update soon inshallah!
doosheeka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update...well i think geet must be misunderstanding maan......................
pickachu thumbnail
Originally posted by: doosheeka

nice update...well i think geet must be misunderstanding maan......................

Thanxx for commenting!
Lets see if this is MU or not😉!
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hi i just finished reading all the parts of your ff and liked it very much,plssssssssssssssssssssssssss add me in your PM list and PM the next part.
pickachu thumbnail
Originally posted by: seemamary

Hi i just finished reading all the parts of your ff and liked it very much,plssssssssssssssssssssssssss add me in your PM list and PM the next part.

Thanxx for commenting!
I have added u in my pm list😃!
pickachu thumbnail

FF:Revenge from the lover

Part 13

Five days had passed,Geet tried to ignore maan as much as she could but she couldnot understand how to take revenge from maan when he was his husband.At night,she was thinking the same thing.

Geet(Thinking):Main itne dino se soch rahe hoon per koi idea hi nahi aa raha ka main maan se badla kaise loon.Chalo kal pakka soch loon ge abhi so jate hoon iss se pehle ka maan aa jayein.

She slept on the bed in such a way so that maan couldnot sleep next to her.At 12:00 pm,maan entered in the room.He saw geet who was sleeping with a frown on her face.

Maan(Smiled):I wander what is she thinking right now?She looks beautiful even when she is angry (His smile vanished) Mere itne dino se theek tarah se geet se baat nahi hui.She is going through so much pain and instead of consoling her i'm busy in my business.Ab mujhe geet ka bhi khayal rakhna ho ga afterall she is my wife.

He went to the washroom.After wearing waist and pant,he came back to their room.He looked at the bed.He could guess from geet's sleeping style that she didnot want to sleep with him like previous five days.She could directly tell him that she was not comfortable sleeping with him but he guessed that may be she didnot want to hurt him by saying that she didnot trust him.He shaked his head because of her innocence.He went close to her and softly kissed her forehead.

Maan:Good night my sleeping beauty!

Geet blushed in her sleep.Maan smiled and slept on the couch while watching his love.

She was searching him madly but couldnot find him.She thought to go to the place where he used to go when he was disturbed.She was going to that place when she saw him walking slowly on the road.It looked like he was walking without soul.She tightly closed her eyes while cursing herself.She softly whispered his name.He felt her presence and looked at her with expressionless face but with pain in eyes.She ran towards him and she was on the middle of the road when he pushed her away and hit by a truck while saving her.She quickly went to him.He only said i'm sorry and closed his eyes.She checked his heart beat which was stopped.

Geet(Shouted):Maan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She woke up while screaming his name.Maan quickly went to her.She tightly hugged him.

Geet(Sobbing):I'm sorry please don't leave me.Pleaseeeee

Maan(Softly patted her back):Geet main tumhi chor kar kahein nahi ja raha.Main yahan hoon tumhare pas.Tum pani pee lo.

Maan gave her glass of water from the side table.She drank it.He put it back and also wiped her tears.

Maan:Geet tumhi bura khawab aaya tha.Ab tum so jao.

He put blanket on her and about to go to couch.When she gripped his hand.

Geet:Please aap mujhe chor kar na jao.Yahan hi so jao.

Maan(Hesitately):Geet main yahan couch per hi hoon.

Geet(Pleading):Please aap mere saath so jao mujhe dar lag raha hai.

Maan nodded his head and slept next to her while keeping a distance between them.But geet moved close to him and hugged him while slowly moving her nose on his chest.Maan blushed and put his chin on her head and both closed their eyes and slept peacefully.Next day,geet woke with a smile and went to the washroom.After coming out of the washroom,she remembered her nightmare.

Geet(Worried):Maan kahan hain!

She searched maan in study room but couldnot find him.She heard a sound from gym.She entered in the gym and found maan.He was doing tai chi.

Geet:Aap yahan hain main aap ko study room main dhond rahe thi.

Maan(Worried):Kyu kya hua tum theek tu ho?

Geet:Haan main theek hoon per main aap ko breakfast ka liye bolane aaye thi.

Geet looked at him from head to toe and blushed to find him shirtless.He went to the chair for getting his shirt.

Geet(Self thought):Hayyo rabba!! inke kya muscles hain.Lagta hai six packs use karte hain jo shahrukh khan ne use kiye tha aur aamir khan ne bhi.

Maan(Cleared his throat):Tum ja kar breakfast karo main shower le kar aata hoon.Mujhe meeting per bhi jana hai.

Geet nodded while blushing.Maan smiled and geet went towards kitchen.After sometime,madhavi entered in kitchen.She looked at geet angrily.

Madhavi:Pehla pati ko marre hua aik mahena nahi hua aur yeh ladke dosra pati ke saath SR mana rahe hai.

Actually madhavi saw them sleeping together in the morning.Geet controlled her tears.Maan heard it.

Maan(Controlled his anger):Please chachi,Geet ab mere patni hai iss liye mere hote hua aap iss ko kuch bura khahein yeh main bardast nahi karoon ga.

Geet quickly went to her room while controlling her tears.Maan followed her trying to console her.

Maan:Agar tum chaho tu tum orphan house per se join ker sakte ho.

Geet:Haan main iss ka bare main sochte hoon.Aap late ho rahe ho ge aap ko meeting attend karne hai na?

Maan:Haan per main tumhi yahan akele nahi chor sakta.

Geet:Maan please aap jayein main yahan theek hoon.Main sab handle kar loon ge.

Maan(Not convinced):R u sure?

Geet(Lightly smiled):Jee ab aap jayein.

Maan:Ok take care of urself.Agar koi bhi problem ho mujhe call kar dena.Ok?

Geet:Ok Bye

Maan couldnot stop himself and kissed her forehead.Maan went away.Geet smiled.

Geet(Thinking):Pata nahi mera dil nahi maan raha ka aap dev ko maar sakte hain.Kyuki pata nahi mera dil khata hai ka aap mere saath kuch bura nahi kar sakte.Kyu jab aap mere saath hote hain tu mujhe sab kuch bhool jata hai.Ab mujhe iss baat ka pata karna hoga ka rahul kyu yeh samijhta hai ka aap ne  dev ko maara hai ya.Ab mujhe rahul se hi pata chal sakta hai ka kon sahi hai mera dil ye mera dimag.

Precap:Geet met rahul again or not!

+

Which is better for geet

1:To join orphan house.

2:To join maan's company!

Edited by pickachu - 13 years ago
pickachu thumbnail
NOTE:
I have replied everyone individually!
Thanxx for commenting and liking the part!
I have updated longer part this time!
I hope u guys like it!
I'm not good at writing the romantic type of scenes.
So bear with me!
Please leave ur comments!
If u have any questions regarding this ff.
Pm me!

Love,
Fatima

Edited by pickachu - 13 years ago