Fan Fictions

ManeetFF:Revenge from the lover(Continued on th:2) - Page 49

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: avani_9

hey yaar it's so emotional n sad part...ohh geet misunderstood maan..arghhh...
feeling sad 4 maan n uff Dev juzt go to hell....or i'll kill dev....
precap is shocking n sad n interesting too...well thnx 4 pm

Yeah it was very sad part!
I'm also feeling bad for maan😭!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Just read both the updates now........wonderful n sad update...... poor Maan ..... he so helpless. Geet is so silly for trusting Dev blindly......he killed he mother !!! Precap sounds intriguing! thanks 4 da pm.... Please acceot my sympathies in respect of ur uncle. Hope ur family is well.

pickachu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khwaishfan

Just read both the updates now........wonderful n sad update...... poor Maan ..... he so helpless. Geet is so silly for trusting Dev blindly......he killed he mother !!! Precap sounds intriguing! thanks 4 da pm.... Please acceot my sympathies in respect of ur uncle. Hope ur family is well.

Thanxx for commenting dear.
Yeah poor maan😭!

pickachu thumbnail

FF:Revenge from the lover

Part 11

Maan went back to his home.He started to do packing.Dev entered in his room.Maan saw him but then he again started packing while controlling his anger.

Dev(Smiled):Thanxx bro!

Maan:Hmm

Dev:Aap kahin ja rahe ho bro?

Maan:Haan main raat ke flight se america ja raha hoon wahan aik important meeting hai.Tumhi bhi yeh meeting attend karne hai.Tum subha ke flight se aa jana.

Dev:Ok!

Maan:Ab tum ja sakte ho geet tumhara intezaar kar rahe ho ge.

Dev:Ok bye bro! Takecare.

Dev went to his room.Maan was thinking how to change dev.After one week,Geet was walking here and there in tension.

Geet(Thinking):Dev kha rahe tha ka plane main beithna se pehla mujhe call karein ge...Chalo main kar lete hoon.

Geet called on dev's mobile but his mobile was switched off.She tried many times but then she thought to call maan.She called on maan's mobile.After few bells,He attended the call.

Geet:Hello maan! Aap aur dev airport pohanch gaye ho kya?

Maan(Sadly):Geet airport aate hua dev ka... accident ho gaya hai aur woh ab... nahi raha.

Geet(Shocked):Aap yeh kya kha rahe hain maan??

Madhavi:Kya hua geet?

Geet(Controlled her tears):Dhekye na mom yeh maan kya kha rahe hain...Aap in se khud baat karein.

Madhavi took mobile from geet and she was shocked to hear the news of dev's death from maan.She started to cry.Savtri devi also heard the news.She was crying while hugging geet who burst in tears.On the other side,Maan was feeling helpless.He wanted to be their for his family but for taking dev's body with him.He had to stay there.After two days,maan had taken dev's body to the khurana mansion.Geet,madhavi and savitri devi were crying.Maan came and hugged them.He knew that now he was the only man in the home.He had to do other rituals so he just kissed them on their foreheads and went away.After the funeral,some women came to madhavi.

First woman:Maine tu tumhi pehle hi kaha tha ka bin maa yeh baap ke ladke mat la aana bahu bana ka.Aise ladkiyan manhoos hote hain.

Second woman:Waise woh ab iss ghar main kya kar rahe hai bhoolo mat iss ghar main aik javan ladka bhi rahta hai.Tum logon ke tu badnaami ho jaye ge.

Madhavi was not in her senses.

Madhavi(Thinking):Yeh ladke humare liye manhoos hai.Jab se aaye hai tab se ghar main masla chal rahe hain.Yeh ab iss ghar main nahi rah sakte.

Madhavi:Geet tum ab iss ghar main nahi rah sakte.

Geet(In tears):Per main kahan jao?

Madhavi(Angrily):Pata nahi bas tum yahan se chale jao.Jab mera beta hi nahi raha tu tum kyu raho yahan.

She pushed geet towards the door of the home.Geet was about to fall when maan gripped her from her shoulders.Maan looked angrily at the madhavi and other women.

Maan(Angrily):Yahan kya ho raha hai?

First woman:Beta yeh ladke manhoos hai.Pehla apne maa aur baap ko kha gaye per apne pati ko.Iss liye madhavi isse ghar se nikal rahe thi...

Second woman:Waise bhi yeh yahan rah kar kya kare ge.Tum bhi beta samijh sakte ho aik ladke aur ladka jis ghar main kisse rishte ke bajai rahte hain.Log inka baare main kaise kaise baatein karte hain.Tum logon ke badnaami ho ge iss ke waja se.

Maan couldnot control his anger anymore.He went away and then after few minutes,He came back to the geet who was crying.He turned her around and put sindoor in her maang.Everyone was shocked.

Maan(Angrily):Ab tu aap logon ko koi masla nahi hai kyuki aap humare bich aik rishta hai.Ab aap log yahan se ja sakte hain.Abhi tak maine aap ko iss liye kuch nahi kaha kyuki aap log mujh se bare hain lekin agar ab kisse ne geet ka bare main kuch kaha tu mujh se bura koi nahi ho ga.

Everyone went away.Maan saw geet was slowly going towards her room.He was feeling bad.He knew that she was going through too much.

Teri Bechaini Ka Teri Tanhai Ka Ehsaas Hain Mujhko Sun

Main Jo Saath Tere Hu Phir Tujhe Hain Kaisa Gam

Dard Baat Lenge Ham Sun

He went to her room and opened the door.Geet was sitting on the floor and tears were flowing from her eyes.Maan sat next to her.Geet looked at him.

In Palko Mein Khushiyo Ka Sapna Sajana Hain

Tere Dil Ka Mere Dil Se Rishta Purana Hain

Geet(Crying and hugged him):Main manhoos hoon maan woh aunty sahe kha rahe thi.Pehle mere maa baap maar gaye aur ab dev bhi nahi raha.Mere saath aisa kyu hota hai ka sab mujhe chor kar chale jate hain.

Kaise Main Batau Yeh Tera Is Tarah Rona

Dekha Nahi Jaata Hain Sun

Maan(Controlled his tears and hugged her back):Nahi geet woh aunty bilkul galat kha rahein thi.In sab ka maarne main tumhara koi kasur nahi hai.

Geet:I'm sorry maan per main ache patni nahi ban sakte..

Maan(Cupped her face and wiped her tears):Tumhi shaadi ka bare main sochne ke koi zarurat nahi hai.Main jaanta hoon ka tum kis dard se guzar rahe ho.Iss liye tum pareshaan mat ho main tumhare saath hoon.Aur mere hote hua tumhi koi kuch nahi kar sakta.

Shaam Jab Dhalti Hain Subah Muskurati Hain

Khushbuye Lutati Hain Sun

Geet hugged him.She felt safe in his arms.

Udaasi Ke Lamho Mein Hamein Muskurana Hain

Tere Dil Ka Mere Dil Se Rishta Purana Hain

In Aankho Se Har Aansu

Mujhko Churana Hain

Mujhko Churana Hain

Mujhko Churana Hain

They slept like this.Maan's mobile vibrated.He opened his eyes and saw geet sleeping while hugging him.He picked her up and slowly took her on the bed and went out of the room.

Maan:Hello adi!

Adi:Sorry maan per tumhi abhi office aana phare ga.Bohat important kaam hai.

Maan(Thought something):Ok main aata hoon.

After cutting the call,Maan went to geet's room and softly kissed her forehead.

Maan(In a low voice):I'm sorry geet mujhe abhi jana ho ga.I will be back soon.Jab tak aaram se so jao.

Precap:Rahul met geet.

This is maneet vm on this song:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPH3Cnjtx6Y[YOUTUBE]

Credit goes to the vm maker!

NOTE ON PAGE 71.Please check it out!

Edited by pickachu - 12 years ago
pickachu thumbnail
NOTE:

I have replied everyone individually.
Thanxx for commenting and liking the part.
I hope u guys like the part.
Please leave ur comments.
The sindoor scene looks like star plus scene.Lol!!
But i couldnot think of any marriage scene except that.
Anyways this is the banner of my ff.

Credit goes to the banner maker!!
Thanxxx to Ash (Cute-ash) for making it.
That's very sweet of u.
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
RES
awesome update
loved it lotz
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx