Fan Fictions

ManeetFF:Revenge from the lover(Continued on th:2) - Page 22

dimpzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ufffff! they dunno tat the girl dadima likes n the 1 maan likes is same!
not fair geet will get married to dev?!?!
nooo.....n does maan actually kill dev!?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 5
nice part.................wow Maan is gonna propose Geet aur yahan pe bhi wo Dev..................sigh.................cont soon................
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome part... loved it
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great part.....loved reading it.
-shamima- thumbnail
Awe maan head over heels in love with geet is so sweet and different and awe maans wants to propose but I can see where the misunderstanding has cropped up madhavi wanted geet for maan but maan doesn't know that and now he refused that which will go to dev ooh anyways great update and can't wait to read more 😊
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

FF:Revenge from the lover

Part 6

Maan was on the airport,He came back from England.He called adi on the mobile.

Maan:Adi tum ghar pohanch gaye?

Adi:Haan abhi main aur pinky ghar pohanche hain.Tum tense lag rahe ho.Kya baat hai?

Maan:Yaar main geet ko abhi propose karna chahta hoon pata nahi kyu mera dil ghabra raha hai.Tumhi pata hai na main geet ko kahan propose karna chahta hoon tum please iss ko kisse tara wahan bhej do.

Adi:Acha main kisse tara bulata hoon.

Maan:Thanxx adi.

Maan decorated the place by candles and red roses.He fell red roses from the entrance to the place at which he would propose.When he had decorated the whole place,He was very tense.He was walking here and there.Suddenly he felt geet's presence.He stopped and turned around to find geet.She was walking on the red petals.Then she came to him.

Maan(He was forgetting his speech by looking at her):Hmmm hi geet!

Geet:Hi maan! tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?

Maan:Geet woh ...... main tum se kuch khana chahta tha...woh geet... main (Maan Thinking:Stop trembling.Tell her the truth) Geet main tumse p.y.a.a.r.That's it Geet main tumse pyar karta hoon.I know this is too early but main tumhi khona nahi chahta.(Then he bend on his knees and took the ring from his pocket and raised his hand towards geet).Geet main tumse bohat pyar karta hoon.Kya tum meri zindagi main shamil ho kar mere zindagi ko complete kar sakte ho?Kya tum mujh se shadi karo ge?

Geet was shocked.She didnot even look at the ring.She felt bad hurting him but she has to say.

Geet:I'm sorry main tumse shadi nahi kar sakte.

Maan was shocked to hear her reply.

Maan(Stood up still not accepting the truth):Kyu geet kya mujh main koi problem hai agar hai tu i assure u main sab kuch theek kar doon ga tum jaisa kaho ge main waisa ban jao ga.

Geet:Maan tum main koi problem nahi hai tum bohat ache ho tumhi koi bhi ladke mil jaye ge.

Maan(Controlling his tears):Koi bhi ladke mil sakte hai tu tum kyu nahi.

Geet(Seriously):Maan kal mere shadi hai aur yeh rishta mere maa aur mujhe dono ko pasand hai.Please maan tum mera liye problem create mat karo.Mujhe guilty feel ho ge aur main apne shadi per khush nahi rah sakoon ge.Waise bhi tumhi mujh se pyar nahi hai humare bas do mulakaten hoye hain aise pyar thore na hota hai.Tum kuch dino main mujhe bhool jao ge.Ab main chalte hoon.I'm sorry again.

Geet left.Maan stood there.Geet's words were ringing in his ears.He tried to stop his tears but they kept on falling.He didnot know how he drove the car and went to Khurana mansion.Everyone was busy in there work decorating the house but he didnot notice it.Savitri devi(SD) came to him.

SD:Beta ab kahan tha?Kitne daar baad ghar aaye hain.Hum ne aap ko itne call ke yeh batane ka liye ka jab aap wapis aayein ge iss ke next day dev ke shadi hai.Aap ne tu ladke ko bhi nahi dekha.Chalein hum aap ko inke picture dekhate hain.Bohat pyare hain woh.

Maan(Wanted to get away):Dadi maa aap mujhe iss ke picture mere kamre main bhej deye ga.I'm tried.

Maan went to his room.His brain was not working and his heart was very hurt.He wanted to cry.He need someone to share his sorrow.Then he remembered about adi.He was about to call him when dev came to his room.

Dev:Aree bro aap aa gaye.Yeh rahe mere hone wale wife aur aap ke hone wale bhabi ke picture.

Maan looked at the picture and shocked to see geet's picture.His heart was bursting with pain.He wanted to cry aloud.

Dev:She is so beautiful.I really like her and i know she also likes me.God has created her only for me.

Maan was looking at him with expressionless eyes.

Maan:Dev main thori daar akela rahna chahta hoon.

Dev:Ok bro but kal aap mere shadi ka liye tayaar rahna.Bye!

Dev left the room and maan who was controlling his tears.His tears started to flow from his eyes.

Maan(Looked up):Why this is happening to me??Mujhe kis cheez ke saaza mil rahe hai???Agar geet mere kismat main nahi thi tu kyu woh mere zindagi main aaye???Kyu maine aise sapne dekhe??Kyu????Ab tu main isse bhoolna chahoon bhi tu nahi bhool sakta kyuki woh haar waqt mere samne ho ge.Kyu mere saat yeh sab ho raha hai???

The whole night,He couldnot sleep.In the morning he composed himself.The wedding was about to start.Adi came to know that geet was marrying dev.He came to maan.

He brought maan to the corner.

Adi:Maan tumne savitri ma'am aur dev se baat ke iss bare main??

Maan:Nahi adi,Aur please inhe iss bare main kuch pata nahi chalna chahye.Maine kal bohat socha tu mujhe laga ka shayad kismat ko yahe manzoor hai.Main dadi maa,dev and geet main se kisse ko hurt nahi karna chahta.Waise bhi geet iss rishte se khush hai aur agar woh khush hai tu main bhi khush hoon.Zaroori tu nahi ka aap ka pyar aap ko mile.Pyar tu ye hota hai ka jis se pyar kiya jaye isske khushi main aap khush hoon.

Adi(With tears in his eyes):Ok maan as u wish.

Maan left the place.Adi prayed in his heart about his friend's happiness.Wedding and all the rituals had happened.

SD:Ab sare rituals khatam hoye bas aik rahta hai.

Madhavi:Woh kya?

SD(Teasingly):Ab dev geet ko apne bahoon main utha ka kamre tak le jaye ga.

Dev(Grinned):No problem.I'm sure she is not heavy.

Dev picked geet.Geet was feeling shy.Maan was controlling his tears.He didnot want to show his pain to anyone in the family because he didnot want to create problem for geet.

Precap:They were getting close and maan was about to kiss geet.Haan?????

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanxxx for commenting on previous part!!!
I have told u few parts will be sad but don't u worry everything will be fine after dev's death.
U will get maneet scenes.
I hope u guys like this part.Please leave ur comments.

Love,
Fatima
cyum321 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Awesome

poor maan baby😭

Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice update
Oooh Maan was 2 late in proposing