Poll

What is your favourite Nivren scene?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Jasleen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi everyone!  Since our Nivren have been seperated and we haven't seen any romantic scenes between our cute cuple, I'm always watching old scenes to make myself feel better.  I never get tired of watching them over and over again, and i get excited and blush everytime😳  I'm just wondering which scene everyone likes the most.  I know it's too hard to choose one because our Nivren are just too adorable so im allowing multiple votes😉  And be sure to share why you like a certain scene more than the others!  Personally I love the honeymoon date the most, it's by far been the most romantic scene between Nivren.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Jasleen,

Its difficult to choose as I love all Nivi-Viren moments and all are equally close to my heart..

KalyWayne07 thumbnail
Hey Jasleen! I admit that I loved their honeymoon scene as well. It indeed was by far the most romantic scene! Actually, I love their all scenes and each and every scene of their is fabulous!! It's really hard to choose one. I can't wait for Monday!! I really want them together. I wonder, what will happen next. :D
KaranWkiDewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I also love the honeymoon scene. It was the most romantic scene between the two. They became so close to each other. It was just to beautiful I can find the words to describe it. Me to I can watch them over and over and I'll be smiling through they whole scene. Together they set the whole screen alight. I'm so sad that we not going to get this nivren scenes for quiet some time as the article stated it will be over a period of time. I just hope cts don't drag this. Want our nivren scenes back.
KinshukKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Event though all these scenes are spectacully aweosme,
my all tim efav is tha phitigraphy weddin session!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
luv it tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muhc
especially tha song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
luv it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it is very difficult to choose from all the nivren scenes but i choose wedding photography  session coz it is my favourite!!!!!!!!!!!!😉
VarshaLuvsArjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i like every scenes of nivren..it is soo difficult to choose one..i like the wedding photography and also honeymoon scenes and also  the first date and karvachauth scene..i really enjoy every scenes of them...i have downloaded all my favourite nivren scenes and these 4 are my most  favourite scenes  and i watches them everyday
Kinma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Itz hard 2 choose which 1 iz da best..... bcoz all the scence are great............... bt my vote iz 4........... Nivi invites Viren to share the bed...... luv them so much..... 😊
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey jasleen ... nice poll by the way i love all nivren scenes  but ma favorite is when nivi invite viren to share the bed  this scenes is sooooo good its magical waise sab scenes acche hai