Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The Inside Scoop: Gopi's Takeover

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

The Inside story: Gopi's Takeover

Remember our previous story on kokila when we took you back to her college days? Today we take you forward to 3 years in future' Jake's Investigation Report : The inside scoop

As you all know Nani's love story with Urmi's father will kick start soon and after marriage nani and Heera will move to Mumbai. We hear that nani will be competing for "Grandma World", a beauty pageant show soon. Well, all the best to her!Nani's Marriage

Apparently the sandook will go to Kinjal as Nani don't want to create a rift between Gopi and rashi. But after Nani leave, gopi also follows. Ahem will kick her out again and no-one not even Kokila will stop him.

What follows is a 2 year leap in the show. 2 years later Gopi will be back in Rajkot and this twist will affect the life of four people. Guess who? Wait, before we indulge in that let me tell about Gopi'

Gopi, after leaving MM will get herself trained under the bad girl Lindsay Lohan. She also learns Martial arts from street fighter, Chun Li. Two years later what we will see in Gopi will shock all of us!

Now let me come back to the four women who are or will be Gopi's enemy after the leap.

Rashi: Rashi is now the only vau at MM and she is really enjoying that status until she hear the news of Gopi's return.

Kinjal: Kinjal has been waiting to get back at Gopi for playing a vital role in her marriage with Dhawal, the fool. Can she avenge herself?

Mani: Mani has been queen of Modi kitchen but with the arrival of Gopi, she had been just another maid there. After Gopi was kicked out, mani regained her old status and is now ruling Modi kitchen once again. But will gopi's come back affect her?

Anita: After his separation with wife, Ahem had come back to her. Though they are not married, Anita and Ahem lived like a couple. Hearing the news of Gopi's return has been a shock to her. Now she is confused, will Ahem leave her again?

All these four people will be challenged by Gopi now. Will they fight against Gopi alone or will they join hands and attack their common enemy as a team will form the Future story of SNS.

But remember, nani's track will be running for almost an year and this leap will take place around May, 2012. Lindsay Lohan and Chun Li will be doing a cameo role. Linday will be released on special parole.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGt0KEAKBPk&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]Edited by Jake-neil - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavya.S thumbnail
that is very funny jake...lindsay lohan training gopi that was really hilarious🤣 and mani's part was funny too...four desperate housewives🤣 and u left out urmi
Edited by kav88 - 13 years ago
Rafeal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kav88

that is very funny jake...lindsay lohan training gopi that was really hilarious🤣 and mani's part was funny too...four desperate housewives🤣 and u left out urmi

Urmi is not desperate...😆... she is withered housewife....
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
You up early Jake. Yes loved the Lindsey Lohan training Gopi from her Jail cell, isn't it funny how her life has turned out after Mean Girls, she's like partying all the time etc, so i agree in order to deal with Vampires that are plaguing her Lindsey will know all the tricks, Mani fearful of loosing her status as ruler of the kitchen was really great, also the desperate housewives bit was really funny. 
HansaN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thaks jake for the information. that was so funny😆🤣
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jake! Is Gopi not Beatrice Kiddo? She can go on Kill Ahamji (She hasnt lost her sanskar though she is on revenge mode ) or is it Kill Kokiji?

She can actually train with Pai Mei and practice Five Point Palm Exploding Heart technique on Aham. Only sad part is there is no BB.

As usual, love the deviousness of your brain dynamics.👍🏼
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow @jake u r presenting in a new look keep it bro
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bhai......Why didn't u spare Gopi from another ordeal........but I liked the confidence of the New Wife in Town........I was under the impression Mani was treated better than Gopi n Rashi....but she has to complain about her domain....<sigh>

Another interesting scoop....😆
Edited by simran15 - 13 years ago
Rafeal. thumbnail
Gee.. Thanks gals and shoaib..
@hben i dont like Thurman😉 so no Beatrice kiddo! Btw Rashi is Marcia Cross or Bree van de kamp, my fav housewife(red hair)
@chechi.. Gud luck cousin Holly.. Its confirmed, ratato in ur town.. May be i should inform Duchess of yorkshire, lady Eva😆
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ HRH...hello...ratato is not gonna change....she is one person whose acquaintance ..I would like to miss.