Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Chanchal asks for Nivi's hand...

neha_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

This is something I have been thinking of. A Scene I would like to see but I am not sure it will happen. I will share it with you all. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

After Viren gains Nivi's love and trust back, he talks to NT dadi and KS and tells them that he wants to take Nivi back but this time he wants to take her in a doli. They are both very happy and ask him to bring baraat. Viren is overjoyed and runs to Dada Sahib to break the news. DS, YD, VD, SID, Divya, Lalji and Nandu all are very happy.

Nandu says, "Mein to bhaiya ji ki shaadi mein sabse aage nachu ga aur dulhan ki tara saju ga..". 

CC hears this and is mad. She thinks who are these people to decide about my son's wedding. He is my responsibility. He is my son. Chanchal is furious.

She says, "Viren tum hosh mein to ho, pata hai tum kya keh rahe ho. Tum us manhoos ladki se shaadi karna chateho jis kee vajah se tumhein itni pareshaniyan uthani pade aur tumhara accident ho gaya. Mein tumhe aisa hargis nahin karne dooge".

Viren says, "Maa, aap galat sochte ho, us ke vajah se to mein aap sab ke paas laut kar aaya hun, usne mujhe parivaar ka matlab samjhaya hai, aap sab mujhse kitna pyar karte ho, yeh dikhaya hai. Agar woh nahin hoti to mein aap sab ke paas laut nahin sakta tha."

CC, "Lekin tum to use talak dena chahte the".

Viren, "Woh is liye kyonki mein jab bhi es parivaar ko nuksaan pahuchane ke koshish karta tha to woh mujhse sawaal puchtee thi aur deewar ban kar khadi ho jati thi mere or mere parivaar ke beech mein. Mein sirf us deewar ko hatana chahta tha. Use apne se dur nahin karna chahta tha."

CC, "Viren tumhe ehsaas nahin hai ke woh ladki tumhare kabil nahin hai. Tum wahi keh rahe ho jo tumhe yeh parivaar wale bata rahe hain. Main tumharee maa hun aur mein kisi ko tumhe gumrah nahin karne doonge. Woh hamare dushman ke beti hai. Aur dushman ke beti se kabhi shaadi nahin kar sakte. Tum ek baar yeh galti kar chuke ho, main tumhe yeh galti dobara nahin karne doonge".

Viren, "Maa mein Nivedita se shaadi kar raha hoon. Aap ka dil kare to meri baraat mein aa sakti hein warna aap ki marzee. Shaadi to mein karoonga aur Nivedita se hi karoonga aur har janam mein Nivedita he meri patni banegi".

Hearing this Chanchal tries to threaten Viren.

CC, "Viren, tumhe pata nahin hai tum kya keh rahe ho. Tum us ladki se shaadi nahin kar sakte. Agar tumne us ladki se rishta jora to mein aur tumhare papa tum se apna har rishta tor denge."

Viren, "Theek hai maa, agar aap yahi chahte hein to yahi sahi".

This is not working, I need to do more then that. My son has become an emotional fool. He needs an emotional blackmail.

CC, " Viren mein tumhari maa hun. Maine tumhe janam diya hai aur paal pos kar bada kiya hai. Is kabil banaya hai ki tum apne pairon par khade ho sako.  Aur aaj us ldki ke liye tum apni maa to chod doge. Yeh din dekhne see pehle mein mar kyon nahin gayi. Beta ab mein tumhare raaste mein nahin aayugee. Mein yeh ghar chod kar ja rahee hun. Tum apni Nivedita ke saath is ghar mein khushi khusi rehna. Mein kahin bhi reh loongi".

Viren,"Maa aap ko kahin jaane ki zaroorat nahin hai, Mein hi chala jaoonga. Is ghar se is duniya se dur, wahan jahan mujhe aur meri Nivedita ko koi kuch nahin kahega."

He picks up a knife and cuts his wrist. Everyone is shocked and start screaming. CC cries loudly.  She says, "Viren tu jo karna chahta hai kar le beta, lekin yeh mat karna, please beta aisa mat karna.."

Sid phones the doctor. Nandu gets bandage and tried to stop the bleeding. Doctor arrived and pust a bandage on.

CC says, "Mein khud KS se Niveditaka haath mangne jayoogi".

Viren is happy. He says, "Abhi chale, warna agar aap ka man badal gaya to meri shaadi ka kya hoga". They all go to KS's house.

When CC was walking towards KS's house she felt somebody had slapped her on her face tightly. She remembered NT dadi's slap. She wanted the earth to drift apart so she could bury herself in there. She was going to ask for the hand of same girl whom she still hates so much and who has taken her son away from her. She put herself together to hide all the hatred she has and enters the Sharma house.  She looked like a soldier who lost the most important battle in his life.

She goes to NT dadi and folds her hands and says, "Amma ji, aap apni Nivedita mujhe de dijeye. Mera beta uske bina mar jayega. Aur apne ete ke bina mein. Keshav bhai sahab mujhe maaf kar deejiye aur apne beti ka haath mere bete Viren ke haath mein de dijiye".

NT dadi, "Chanchal yeh to Viren ki thi, us ki hai or usi ki rahegi. Meri kya majal jo mein ise ab aur apne paas rakh sakoo. Barrat le kar aana aur ise bida kara kar le jana."

Everyone was happy. Viren looked at Nivi and she blushed. Viren says, "Hai mein mar javan.."

CC's cheeks were red too but they were red due to anger and humilation.

Edited by neha_fan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Chandni what a beautiful scene Yaar I just loved it, U r too good Dear,  I wantt Viren to go against CC and marry Nivi like this only,  What an idea
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey chandini superb scene dear
neha_fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

Hey Chandni what a beautiful scene Yaar I just loved it, U r too good Dear,  I wantt Viren to go against CC and marry Nivi like this only,  What an idea

Thank you so much for liking this scene and your encouragement.
neha_fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: doot

hey chandini superb scene dear

Thank you for liking this scene.
Jasleen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome idea, would love to see that happen in the show😊
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: neha_fan

Thank you for liking this scene.

u r welcome darling
neha_fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jasleen

Awesome idea, would love to see that happen in the show😊

Thank you for your appreciation.
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Super duper scene yaar.. Loved how CC had to agree.. I think dis case is more believable than a repenting CC, even in d show..
-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
loved ur post.............
superb scene sweety.............👍🏼