Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ankita1605

dekhti hoon ke kya kae sakti hoon!

fine... but plz see haan... bhul mat jaana😆
-Anks- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Guys!! I'm gonna post the 4th chapter now😆...and u guys can royally curse me for digging this thread from its grave😛 I know it was very unfair of me for not completing it on time and now I'm doing this coz i dont like to keep anything incomplete...so before I completely disappear from IF...thought of closing it😉

I guess this last chapter won't be that appealing like the previous one's...so I request u guys...pls bear with me😳
Edited by -Anks- - 12 years ago
-Anks- thumbnail
                           Chapter #4:

Kabhi dil ke kareeb, tumhe mere naseeb yun layenge soncha na tha!

Destiny can never be planned! We may want something in life but we get only what is meant for us...and there is no exception to this rule! The princess was all set to leave...leaving him forever!

But all of a sudden something devastatingly blew her world around...she was in a state of complete dazedness...only to be rescued by him! From here a new journey begins...their journey for the justice!

It says the feeling of pain makes u realize the meaning of love! Everything he did, he did it for her...almos sacrificing himself...he stood there like a loyal knight, protecting her princess! And the princess was touched, she was thankful...and feeling something more...but dint know the meaning of her emotions!

The season was changing, the feelings were changing...there was something between them...something way more than a 'friendship'...and neither she could accept it nor can hide it...she was confused, yet amused...and he..he knew that, the princess is falling in love with him!

Tragedy stroked back again...and this time she realized that its only him that matters to her the most...this tragedy pulled all the curtains from her heart, making her realize that, yes it was love! And he is the most valuable possession she can ever have!

Love was in air, love was everywhere...she was happy, thrilled and mesmerized! Though she knew...he was always her, still was yet to confess her heart to him...but how long can even a princess escape from the appeal of such an intense love...so finally she said it n became 'his' princess forever!

After this...did they live happily ever after..? well, we don't know that...but the magical moment of love n life continued...

-Anks- thumbnail

bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 First of all thank you for compeleting it, i know how the whole thing is depressing. so first

Now the pics, i like most is 1) Alka and chander hug, when indu was dead, and Alka is devasted, it's still heart wrentching 

But i liked After shots, better, little bit funny and loving

so, thanks a lot for such a nice pictorial love story.

Edited by FORAM123 - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Hey Anks...So you finally updated it...me coming..right now trying to update teh ME😆